Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) (33906 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by fixed258: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello this joe fixed if you are looking for the best source to buy fixed games that is 100 percent sure with cheap prize contact me 08107693716 and remember that fixed games don't last forever so let's make good use of this opportunity
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by fulanimafia: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
All hail Jagaban Borgu...the slayer of Jonathan and undertaker of the PDP.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:

He Shoot for the moon,although he failed, but landed among the starts.During this period, what have you achieved apart from Wailing from one thread to the other.
Pa Chukwudi, get busy with your life. capsice?
#bob
Yimu. How can one fail to hit the moon and yet fall on stars which are farther apart grin

He failed to become the Speaker of the House Of Reps. Simple! Don't deceive yourself. Even Gbajabiamila isn't deceiving himself like you...lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by KingKuntaVart: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
See how he looks like a drunkard, at his age with all his white hair his a boy boy to tinubu
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by PunterTim(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
So Wailing Gbaja Finally Got His Candy...
Now get to wat we elected u for n stop cryin all over d place!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:

He Shoot for the moon,although he failed, but landed among the starts.During this period, what have you achieved apart from Wailing from one thread to the other.
#bob
Olodo I am successful in my career. Femi has been in the house since1999 and his highest achievement has been majority leader!!! Too poor. Saraki came to the Senate in 2011 and is now Senate President!! Can you beat that

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by LagosBoi2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
All TANoids will begin to respect the political strenght of the Asiwaju of Yorubaland
He is a matured politician with a loyal heart to the Nation
You need to realise the fact that Tinubu commands cult followership accross Nigeria and abroad as a great leader and NOT as a local politican

Twale Jagaban!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by ademega(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
good one
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by ChrisOD: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo I am successful in my career. Femi has been in the house since1999 and his highest achievement has been majority leader!!! Too poor. Saraki came to the Senate in 2011 and is now Senate President!! Can you beat that

Your head dey there. Femi is a non achiever
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
The 3rd pic looks like they were all watching Anaconda video
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Optionalx: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
reason prevail eventually, saraki and his co travelers will continue with their graveyard peace until the right thing is done.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Querty(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:

#bob

lolz
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Candyrain(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
In his warp mind now, he has won abi. Father Tinubu should be happy now
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Optionalx:
reason prevail eventually, saraki and his co travelers will continue with their graveyard peace until the right thing is done.
What is the right thing?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by peeta89(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Editor1:
Mtchewww. This man should be ashamed.

Loosing out on speakership, yet celebrating House Leader.
You can go and make him speaker now. Thank God there will be peace at the end of their power tussle in HOR. It's peace we want ok.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Ilemba(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
I wish him the best as he enjoy he's tenure as the majority leader, may his tenure be of good to we the masses
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

ChukwuODE!
This really got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by docadams: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol majority leader was always an APC affair, if PDP needed to become involved Gbajabiamila wouldn't be majority leader

Pa Chukwudi the AWGU man. I hail thee!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by patpeypey: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

ChukwuODE!

Just Thot of what u wrote and its literal meaning......
Chukwu?
Ode?
Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by saint047(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
It is indeed a sad day for our democracy that the hallowed chambers had to be brought on its knees to accommodate one man's hunger for power
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by philips70(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
luvmijeje:

You're shameless...... Instead of you to hide your face, you still have the gut to open that your bad mouth.

We are so lucky this is online. If not that guy's mouth will be so smelling like a stagnant gutter.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
luvmijeje:

You're shameless...... Instead of you to hide your face, you still have the gut to open that your bad mouth.
but he only said a plain truth

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
From speaker to majority leader 'Victory' indeed grin grin grin
RichDad1:
Victory at last.
Tanoids where you at? Food don land o
. grin grin grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo[b] I am successful in my career[/b]. Femi has been in the house since1999 and his highest achievement has been majority leader!!! Too poor. Saraki came to the Senate in 2011 and is now Senate President!! Can you beat that
Saraki was a Two term governor and a turn coat, hence his Senate Presidency jackpot. smiley smiley smiley so don't compare him to the Distinguished Femi with track record of showing PDP and their shenanigans pepper during the previous dispensations. cheesy cheesy cheesy

at the bolded, you can say that again, being the Chief Wailer of Nairaland, you can't be more successful.

[size=18pt]All hail the Chief Wailer 1[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by saint047(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:
All TANoids will begin to respect the political strenght of the Asiwaju of Yorubaland
He is a matured politician with a loyal heart to the Nation
You need to realise the fact that Tinubu commands cult followership accross Nigeria and abroad as a great leader and NOT as a local politican

Twale Jagaban!!!
Even our Sole administrator was dragged into interfering with the selection of House Leader.

An aberration in our History.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
temitemi1:
From speaker to majority leader 'Victory' indeed grin grin grin
From Minority Leader to Majority Leader. He was never the Speaker. cool cool cool cool
Try to use your brain for once. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
FRom speaker tussle cool cool
RichDad1:

From Minority Leader to Majority Leader. He was never the Speaker. cool cool cool cool
Try to use your brain for once. angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
temitemi1:
FRom speaker tussle cool cool
Defenders of our democracy. Posterity will forever be kind and grateful to them. cool cool cool cool
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
ChrisOD:

At work ke! How important is this his position?

President
VP
SP
DSP
HS
DHS
These are the koko positions
All these house leader blah blah blah na second class for national leadership grin grin grin grin

So which one do you currently occupy? Chief wailer of Niaraland?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by VirginFinder: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Victory ke? I thought Gbajabiamila wanted to become speaker of the HOR?

That is in the past.
APC and Gbaja have had the last laugh.
Is your thinking reverse-biased?

Yoruba is deputy speaker.
Yoruba is house leader.

Honestly, tell me how you feel? Awful? Envious? Bitter? Sad? Depressed? Jealous?
I feel your pain.

By the way, where is freeglobe, Ecoterrors and Erodedeast?
I hope they are ok sha.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) by VirginFinder: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is Saraki an ibo man?
Is he in the PDP?
Hasnt APC accepted him?
So what are you boasting about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / Delegates Involved In Car Accident On Their Way To APC Convention In Abuja.PICS / Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.