Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? (2016 Views)

Please Rate My New 7 Weeks Old Alsatian. / 3 Months Old Alsatian Puppy up for adoption! / Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello Peeps, My Alsatian Dog Just Gave Birth For The First Time...It Gave Birth To 4 Male Puppies,they Are A Month Old Now,please Anybody With An Idea Of How Much A Puppies Can Go For? Does The Price Vary With Locations? I Need Prices They Can Go For In Lagos, Ibadan And Abeokuta If You Know. They Are Full Breeds...Thanks.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by sseunth(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
At least 40k
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
sseunth:
At least 40k
thanks Bro...What Of Puppies That Aint Full Breeds?
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by sseunth(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
thanks Bro...What Of Puppies That Aint Full Breeds?
nt sure but my friend sold his own for 20k although he was in need of money then
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
sseunth:
At least 40k
Can You Help With How I Can Sell Them Quickly? At What Month Is It Wise To Sell Them ?
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by sseunth(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
Can You Help With How I Can Sell Them Quickly? At What Month Is It Wise To Sell Them ?
you said they are up to a mnth....u can sell them now.....here in IB, if u want to sell a dog, take the dog for a walk. But it is mostly done in estates or just put it on sign boards that u have dogs you wanna sell
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by Bolade005: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
Let's see pics.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by kolokolobi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
You can also put up their pics and I dare say pics of patents too. Leave your contacts and interested peeps will flag you down.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
sseunth:
nt sure but my friend sold his own for 20k although he was in need of money then
ok,thanks Loads
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
sseunth:
you said they are up to a mnth....u can sell them now.....here in IB, if u want to sell a dog, take the dog for a walk. But it is mostly done in estates or just put it on sign boards that u have dogs you wanna sell
Ok...Thanks.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by nickyvil: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
We can just give you a price if we don't see the real parent and the pics of the puppy I will advice you place and advert now but release the pup at 6 or 8 weeks by then the ready buyer or you could give the pup a shot to make sure it under goes first Vaseline.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
kolokolobi:
You can also put up their pics and I dare say pics of patents too. Leave your contacts and interested peeps will flag you down.
I Am Presently In Abeokuta, I Would Be Back To Lagos By Friday And I Would Upload The Pixes By Then...Thanks For The Info...I Have Done So Many Adverts Here On Nl Concerning Lands And Agriculture But Has Not Sold Any On Nl...Peeps Just Call And Thats All...I Will Not Quit Posting Though. Thanks Again.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
nickyvil:
We can just give you a price if we don't see the real parent and the pics of the puppy I will advice you place and advert now but release the pup at 6 or 8 weeks by then the ready buyer or you could give the pup a shot to make sure it under goes first Vaseline.
I Will Do Just That Soon...Do U Mean Vaseline Or Vaccination? How Much Does It Cost And What Age Can I Do That?
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolade005:

Let's see pics.
I Will Do That By Weekend, Any Idea Of What Puppies Love To Eat Most? And What Kinda Meal Makes Them Really Big And Healthy?
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by nickyvil: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
I Will Do Just That Soon...Do U Mean Vaseline Or Vaccination? How Much Does It Cost And What Age Can I Do That?

Sorry I mean vaccination, 6 to 8 weeks just lemme them your puppy a combination of vaccine(DHPP) that's will protect her from diseases build her immune system to fight against diseases like parvovirus and others. I don't know how much it cost over there but I'm a vet honestly getting the vaccine is not that costly.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
nickyvil:

Sorry I mean vaccination, 6 to 8 weeks just lemme them your puppy a combination of vaccine(DHPP) that's will protect her from diseases build her immune system to fight against diseases like parvovirus and others. I don't know how much it cost over there but I'm a vet honestly getting the vaccine is not that costly.
thanks So Much Brother...Thanks All. I Will Be Posting The Pictures Soon.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by nickyvil: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
thanks So Much Brother...Thanks All. I Will Be Posting The Pictures Soon.

Mention me when you do
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by powchiey(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Asper males My honest advice 4 u if u don't want dem 2 grow in ur house is 2 let dem go 2 caring homes by 6/7wkx after 1st dhlpp @ 15/20k provided dey ar good lookin 4rm good parnts and put up dia pix here kos doglovers are here... Alxo tell breeders/vet about dem.. In no time dey will all find lovely/caring homes.. But if u don't mynd d cost of feeding/treatment while dey grow in2 adolescent or adult age in ur house u can put 40/60k d ball is all in ur court.. Decide
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
nickyvil:

Mention me when you do
yes,, I Will.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
powchiey:
Asper males My honest advice 4 u if u don't want dem 2 grow in ur house is 2 let dem go 2 caring homes by 6/7wkx after 1st dhlpp @ 15/20k provided dey ar good lookin 4rm good parnts and put up dia pix here kos doglovers are here... Alxo tell breeders/vet about dem.. In no time dey will all find lovely/caring homes.. But if u don't mynd d cost of feeding/treatment while dey grow in2 adolescent or adult age in ur house u can put 40/60k d ball is all in ur court.. Decide
Ok,thanks So Much...I May Retain 1 Of Them To Grow Into Adolescent...Most Likely, I Would Only Be Able To Sell 2 Puppies For Now Cos I Will Be Giving One Of The Puppies To The Person Where My Female Dog Was Mated.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by Vikkiboi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
it all comes down to how pure they are.

if its a normal cute GSD, It will go from 25-40k.

but if its a mix breed of a cute GSD with a Slant Back full Breed GSD, It will go for like 40k-50k

now to the ghen ghen deal, If both parents are very pure GSD breeds, the pup can go higher for like 70k to 100k...

if both parents are Slant Back Imported GDS, Am Sure you know what it might go for... grin

But, lets see the pics first, then i can tell you how much you can sell.
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
below are the pictures of the puppies and their mother

Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
the puppies are bigger than this now, cos these pictures were taken 2 weeks before i left lagos.

Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
nickyvil:

Mention me when you do
bro,good pm...i have uploaded the pictures of the pups
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by djdoxxx(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
kolokolobi:
pictures alreaddy uploaded bro
Re: Who Has An Idea Of How Much A Month Old Alsatian Can Go For? by kuzee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
include parent pix brov

(1) (Reply)

How to Know Your Dog Is Pregnant / 6 Months Male Pedigree Caucasian For Sale / Topline Gsd (german Shepherd Dog).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.