Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (2946 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch / The Enchantment Of Igwulube Okodu,umuoji. The Humble Home Of Nri Priest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2015
30 million people are not a 'tribe'.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
How did you come to the conclusion Enugu bear most of the Okafor... I thought Enugu is famous for bearing Ugwu,Imo Duru,Abia Kalu,Ebonyi Onwe and Anambra Okeke,Okafor and Okonkwo. As for Enuani,nwajei,nwadei,Ochei and co.

How did you come to the conclusion Enugu bear most of the Okafor... I thought Enugu is famous for bearing Ugwu,Imo Duru,Abia Kalu,Ebonyi Onwe and Anambra Okeke,Okafor and Okonkwo. As for Enuani,nwajei,nwadei,Ochei and co.

I gave my response based on the number of Okafor I know and their State of origin.

Your analysis is your imagination, so is mine.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

This is very ffucked up,you need to be stoned to death!

That is why Igbo can never have independence.

You can ask me why.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
tpiadotcom:
If the father said he didn't remember his clan, doesn't that mean he doesn't want enquiries into his clan.

And since when did okafor become a subject of argument about the "area of igbo" which bears the name.

Op, you folks have come again.

Since Aro and Nri theory was formulated. So bad we prefer to divide us.
Re: . by bigfrancis21: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Just to correct a misconception, there is no town in Igbo land known as Nri. However,their are original Umunri settlements and descendants who spread across Igbo land and settled. There are Umunri in all parts on Anambra and beyond.

Hahaha. Odenigbo, o munwa ka i na-agwazi. Nwa umunri dika m? cheesy

Enugwu-ukwu bukwa diokpala nri, o ebe anwa ka m sikwa. grin

A makwa m li ife niine a I na-ekwu. wink

When I mentioned Nri, that was in relation to the op's question when he asked if the friend's father could be from Nri. Nsukka people are said to be from Nri, and it was in that sense he asked his question that I was replying him.
Re: . by tpiadotcom: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
the thread starter has removed his original post.
Re: . by iceblade7755: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
tpiadotcom:
the thread starter has removed his original post.

Yes, because it's already finished. I got the answer, I don't need anymore comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Put A Name On This Yoruba Attire? / To Give And Collect Things With The Left Hand Disrespectful? / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nso Ori Eni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.