Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Please, Who Is God ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Who Is God ? (1895 Views)

Where Is God? / There Is God And He Answers Prayer / What Color Is God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Jozzy4: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hazheez:
..:......Diz z A beign who cares about you very much. I prayed to him everyday He his my Father,,,,doz Atheist never feel secure cos dey knw dey are in sumbeigns world. A world OWNED,,CONTROLLED,,RULED by a Being....he his dere for you. Come think of it,,,,How can diz world be wif juz An illusion,,,,if truly one Moderator dint exist,,why would dere be death,,,why cant man stop death..................THERE IS GOD

Who are you talking about ? Whats his name ? Yahweh, Allah Or Jesus undecided

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Jozzy4: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
mrZENographer:
There are gods (satan/demons/fallen angels) and there is one God. (The creator of all things). He has many names. He is the Beginning and the End i.e He has no beginning or end. We as humans had a beginning but we dont't have an end because we are created in his own likeness. Moreover, He is I AM THAT I AM. The God of power, Wisdom, and riches of Glory. The Higher than the Highest, The Holy of Holies, Jehovah, The LORD of Hosts is his name.

Is Jehovah the same person called Jesus ? undecided

He is The TRINITY GOD. The Godhead (Father), The Son(The WORD), and the Holyghost (Holyspirit). Man is the Body, Spirit and The Soul. The soul cannot die like the Body dies.

He is the TRI (3) nity God , that sounds like 3 Gods ?

And that we must accept believe that He is sent his Son to the world to reconcile man back to God.

But u said his son is also God, u mean God send God to come and die for us ?
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Weah96: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2015
gatiano:
Blackman and the Blackwoman is GOD. You are a God that doesn't have enough knowledge of himself which involves all aspect of life known and unknown, so You are an unaware God, nevertheless still God.

I like this guy. Gatiano you need to be an inspirational speaker somewhere.
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Johnnoah1st: 3:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Jozzy4:

Although he never said " I am God" , yet 90% of christians said he is God , Okay if Jesus is not God , Who then is God ?
GOD IS GOD, he is d superior being, he is the creator and the boss of jesus and angel u mention and the creator of any other tin(according to my knowledge). ANY MORE QUESTION?
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Jozzy4: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
GOD IS GOD, he is d superior being, he is the creator and the boss of jesus and angel u mention and the creator of any other tin(according to my knowledge). ANY MORE QUESTION?

Did he have a personal NaMe that distinct him from other gods ?
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by menesheh(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Just wow

Meaning?
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
menesheh:

Meaning?

Excellently put.

Though i disgree with what you posted but I am amazed at how brilliant the post is
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by GooseBaba: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

I like this guy. Gatiano you need to be an inspirational speaker somewhere.

I concur, as long as he stops promoting spookism.
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Hazheez: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

I knew it!!! The fear of death rears its ugly head again, just as it did in antiquity when the people first decided to follow deities.

That's the origin of the God business: the fear of death. It has now morphed into the most lucrative venture on the planet, dwarfing prostitution in both legality and scope.
.... So you dont fear DEATH......his trying to tell us dat he would willingly leave planet earth anytime......tufiapa
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Weah96: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hazheez:
.... So you dont fear DEATH......his trying to tell us dat he would willingly leave planet earth anytime......tufiapa

Not that I don't fear, but the fear is not justified by common sense. Death comes to us all, regardless. It is inevitable. We don't fear sleep, and even if we did, it will be pointless, since we must all sleep. Death should be the same way.

People will fall asleep in the dungeon with wild lions in the cage next to them.

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Is God ? by GooseBaba: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

Not that I don't fear, but the fear is not justified by common sense. Death comes to us all, regardless. It is inevitable. We don't fear sleep, and even if we did, it will be pointless, since we must all sleep. Death should be the same way.

People will fall asleep in the dungeon with wild lions in the cage next to them

Word.!!!
Re: Please, Who Is God ? by Weah96: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
GooseBaba:

Word.!!!

After about three days of fearing the lions, the urge to sleep will overcome your fear of death. Ha-ha-ha. Body no B firewood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DONALD TRUMP CONDEMNS GREAT ASSAULT ON CHRISTIANITY, VOWS TO FIGHT IT IF ELECTED / Can God Forgive Satan / How Was The Land Of Israel Before 1948

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.