Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Issues With Payments On Routesms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Issues With Payments On Routesms (1101 Views)

Best CPM Ad Network With 15 $ BONUS Sure With Payments / Reviews About Indian Routesms? / How Many Units Will You Be Credited On Routesms When You Pay 100euros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With Payments On Routesms by PulseWeb: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
am having issues making payments on Routesms with GTB Mastercard. please anybody using routesms? which bank card be used successfully to make payments on routesms
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
I can help you make the payment
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by PulseWeb: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2015
naaaahhh....not the best idea
coolsix:
I can help you make the payment
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 29, 2015
PulseWeb:
naaaahhh....not the best idea

Maybe the site's gateway is rejecting your card or your bank is the one stopping the transaction from going
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by PulseWeb: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2015
yea...it was saying i hav to make a secure transaction on something like that. gtb with deir wahala.
coolsix:

Maybe the site's gateway is rejecting your card or your bank is the one stopping the transaction from going
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2015
PulseWeb:
yea...it was saying i hav to make a secure transaction on something like that. gtb with deir wahala.

I think they are enforcing MasterCard Secure Code and you need a GTB token + Internet banking to register your card for that stuff. GTBBBBBBB
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by PulseWeb: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2015
coolsix:

I think they are enforcing MasterCard Secure Code and you need a GTB token + Internet banking to register your card for that stuff. GTBBBBBBB
I have all that. Both token and Internet banking. Gtb just get headache sometimes
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by CreativeWeb(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2015
PulseWeb:
I have all that. Both token and Internet banking. Gtb just get headache sometimes

If you have token and internet banking access, then login and request for an activation code. After that, there is a link you will click from your internet banking dashboard and it will take you to MasterCard secure code web page where you will create your secure code. After that, you can go to make your payments on routesms and other websites requesting for securecode. However, because what issues only known to Mastercard or gtbank, the payment will sometime not go through even if you put the securecode given to you by mastercard. Just keep trying, it will go through. Paypal is the easiest way to pay, just that their charges are high.
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by PulseWeb: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2015
CreativeWeb:

If you have token and internet banking access, then login and request for an activation code. After that, there is a link you will click from your internet banking dashboard and it will take you to MasterCard secure code web page where you will create your secure code. After that, you can go to make your payments on routesms and other websites requesting for securecode. However, because what issues only known to Mastercard or gtbank, the payment will sometime not go through even if you put the securecode given to you by mastercard. Just keep trying, it will go through. Paypal is the easiest way to pay, just that their charges are high.
okk, thanks... I will do that
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by semasir: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2015
What you have in your account is not sufficient to cater for your request. That should be it

PulseWeb:
am having issues making payments on Routesms with GTB Mastercard. please anybody using routesms? which bank card be used successfully to make payments on routesms
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by PulseWeb: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2015
semasir:
What you have in your account is not sufficient to cater for your request. That should be it

wrong...I wanted to purchase a small amount but it was telling to generate a code. Recently the customer service in Gtb told me that dat code been generated has been disabled and u tired it and it worked
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by semasir: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rejected payment is always because you do not have enough balance to cater for the bill as much as I know.

I am aware that GTB has effected a new security module where you use your token to confirm online payment or that you get OTP to the phone number.

PulseWeb:
wrong...I wanted to purchase a small amount but it was telling to generate a code. Recently the customer service in Gtb told me that dat code been generated has been disabled and u tired it and it worked
Re: Issues With Payments On Routesms by PulseWeb: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
i had enough cash on that card angry angry

semasir:
Rejected payment is always because you do not have enough balance to cater for the bill as much as I know.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Blogger Or Plan To Start A Blog, Get This Domain Name For FREE / New Settings For MTN 0.0 Unlimited Free Browsing / Learn Website Development And Web Application On A One On One Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.