Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? (3250 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmn

Cc lalasticlala,Ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by kodlins(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
GEJ so you were right

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by INTROVERT(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
kodlins:
GEJ so you were right

Fulani men are so handsome.

10 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Demmocrats(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wahali I don enter one chance how come ekweremadu became the deputy Senate president
www.
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by nerodenero: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
I need you God/Allah.

6 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Anamachi3(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Why will he not be handsome na? Baba traveller, Cameroun loading...... Baba enjoying first class private Jet.

2 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
I should have waited another 4 years first..
Lol.

1 Like

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by koma1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ruling these country no be beans o

2 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by dunkem21(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by bigfrancis21: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Clueless??

1 Like

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by suave558(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Which country I go travel next. .U.S don go down, be like i go ball in Russia
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by yashedabai(m): 1:25am On Jul 29, 2015
How to set up a pattern lock on pc like that of android This is very simple to archieve.. Just read all the steps listed @ http://arewamobiles.com
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by KanwuliaJara: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Slow and steady to the GRAVE! grin
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Fleshly: 2:18am On Jul 29, 2015
What am i doing here?
Where is Aisha?
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by kenedy175(m): 2:40am On Jul 29, 2015
My cows!

1 Like

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Confused and clueless is just perfect. undecided

1 Like

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by M4gunners: 3:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Baba be like chaii na so time dey run? I neva equal naira to dollar,no meal yet for school kids,as if that's not enough Shekau and his boys are still killing my felful.They now call me Baba go slow. I go try my best walahi.
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Eden007(m): 3:57am On Jul 29, 2015
So, Money no even dey to chop! Chai Efcc pursue that infedel jonah. My second house for villa I gat roof am next month.

2 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by mensdept: 4:10am On Jul 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Confused and clueless is just perfect. undecided

But its not his fault. All the Sai Buhari folks that out of sentiment did all the could to deceive people with all the paparazzi- pictures of GMB in toilet, on train, in bus with crowd, his deputy smiling although not saying jack sh.it, and on and on.

Now everyone should sit back and WOJU
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Tclassic(m): 4:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Nigerian I fear una.
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by imsuboi(m): 4:55am On Jul 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

Fulani men are so handsome.

That's all you could come up with? Seriously?

Its ladies like you that give nigerian females their well deserved "fish brain" tag

4 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by biafranqueen: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2015
"Umm All Persons Commonwealth no no no ummm All People's Conglamorate that can't be right All Petro Congress"

2 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by LieDetector(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Baba be like

"I still have got a lot to do "
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2015
mensdept:

But its not his fault. All the Sai Buhari folks that out of sentiment did all the could to deceive people with all the paparazzi- pictures of GMB in toilet, on train, in bus with crowd, his deputy smiling although not saying jack sh.it, and on and on.

Now everyone should sit back and WOJU
You are so right. Lair Mohammed is suddenly deaf and dumb. He is confused as to who to serve, Tinubu or Buhari.

Hell Rufai is now battling with white hairs on his head as it has dawned on him that being a Governor of a state is more than ranting on Twitter.

I only Pity the new Sai Buhari forerunner, I mean the short and ugly man in Edo state. By the time his daughter sorry wife dumps him after his tenure and follows a nearby influential man, his head go reset.

Mad fellas undecided

2 Likes

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Babe2sure(f): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Oops! I don't know this country is this messed up. The challenges are enormous. It messes with my mind. It's only Allah that can help me lead aright. Which problem should I tackle first?
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by gulfer: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Insha Allahu, I will overcome all these obstacles Jonathan put in my way to success cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2015
What move do I make next to vanish Boko Haram. I just like this man more and more upon all the criticism. I see him as more than just my president,he's not your average Nigerian leader you would be scared of telling what you have in mind,he's the humble type that would be free to anyone,anytime I see him or his simple way of life,I think of a Northern wealthy business man friend of my dad's Alhaji Ibrahim Gashash,a handsome man like Buhari who once came to our house in 2004 and just looked at me and shook my little hands and was smiling at me. I was so happy that day. Can any big man be more humble? To see a young teenager for the first time and shake his hands. May God bless Ibrahim Gashash and may he live long and be more prosperous and happy in his life. Northerners are so humble,honest,nice and free. the few Boko Haram fools are just trying to assassinate the character of others Even my father's yoruba friends that are not as rich as Gashash have never shook my hands before or showed love to me that much,Yoruba rich men that used to come to our house when I was living with my parents just act like I don't exist.

1 Like

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by McWhillion(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2015
When I go hammer na??
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by mcdreeezy: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Dis seat dey burn for yansh oh grin
Today is my birthday oh, make nl show me small love...

1 Like

Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Dis seat dey burn for yansh oh grin

Today is my birthday oh, make nl show me small love...
happy birthday to you friend. Omo olojo Ibi,waa she Egberun odun laye o,ashe. Omo rere,aya rere.oriire Olohun a she e fun e o. Ashe
Re: ,caption This Photo Of PMB ?? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
imsuboi:

That's all you could come up with? Seriously?

Its ladies like you that give nigerian females their well deserved "fish brain" tag

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wake Up Niger Delta / Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? / Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.