Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) (22385 Views)

Nairalanders In Finland Please Share Your Experiece / Over 2000 Phds Holders Unemployed In Finland / All Countries Scholarship ,Tuition Free,Embassy Issues In All Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by ceiling(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2016
any good news
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
I give thanks to whom created the thread and those who contributed infos for the growth of every interested application . Am making my research now hope to contribute in a way or two soon .
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by ThaRealNyke: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello house, please I would like to study a Masters in Computer Science in the University of Helsinki, Finland. I've searched online for how to apply but got nothing except their contact which I haven't gotten a reply from yet. Please who knows the process and Requirements and how much it would cost. Or is it free? I'm already arranging a Shengen visa to relocate to Finland to work but want to study as well before I miss the deadline. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!.. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Divfav(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Thanks man for the info...pls [email][/email]
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Finn081:

I don't think centria has started given invitation because I have not Receive any, have u?

Menaoga1 is writing in Kenya not cameroon

Please I've applied and paid for undergraduate program of centria university but how can I get the materials for the entrance examination in Cameroon.. I will be happy if you can help me with the materials .. Thanks .
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
shadeslove4real:
Thanks menaoga1, true words. Pls can I get maths material from you. I applied for nursing

Please can I get material for entrance examination on information technology from you ..
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Finn081(f): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Iblad0994:

Please I've applied and paid for undergraduate program of centria university but how can I get the materials for the entrance examination in Cameroon.. I will be happy if you can help me with the materials .. Thanks .
ok good, I guess I still have some of the engineering materials with me. Check your mail I send u a message.
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by ceiling(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Pls anyone from Abuja or close to it should let me know pls
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Jonas3: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Finn081:

ok good, I guess I still have some of the engineering materials with me. Check your mail I send u a message.
Please could you also help me with that? I would love to help some studying materials for the engineering entrance examination, which is due in 2 weeks for me. Thanks.
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by fashmann(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello here

weldone.please I want to ask of there is any scholarship or tuition free on presently in Finland for an undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Amalahmed: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hello
Please do universities in Finland accept Cambridge exam?
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by JJCE(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Amalahmed:
Hello
Please do universities in Finland accept Cambridge exam?
direct your question to this link https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition/285
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by dguyindcorner(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2019
ThaRealNyke:
Hello house, please I would like to study a Masters in Computer Science in the University of Helsinki, Finland. I've searched online for how to apply but got nothing except their contact which I haven't gotten a reply from yet. Please who knows the process and Requirements and how much it would cost. Or is it free? I'm already arranging a Shengen visa to relocate to Finland to work but want to study as well before I miss the deadline. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!.. Thanks and God bless you.

Can you pls tell me how I can go bout this @the bolded?
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Jayce01: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
I hope this thread is still alive?? Are people still going to Finland for undergraduate studies??
Now i know its no more tuition free, but do they offer scholarships or tuition waiver to undergraduates?
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by marvejmc(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Guys I need to know about the tuition fees
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Jayce01: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
marvejmc:
Guys I need to know about the tuition fees
What do you need to know? Tuition fees vary from school to school, maybe you'll do a research on schools in finland, check for your preferred course and see the tuition fee.
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by VirgoP: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yes the thread is still very much alive
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Jayce01: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
VirgoP:
Yes the thread is still very much alive

Are you in finland? If you can please answer my above question.
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by VirgoP: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Jayce01:

Are you in finland? If you can please answer my above question.

I'm not yet in Finland, buh i have a guy who is processing his undergrad to Finland...all you have to do is research and narrow down your options...studyinfo is a nice place to start
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by YungLasaint(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hello is this thread still active?

I want to apply for an undergraduate program in Finland but I don't know how the process is going...

Please gurus in the house come to my aid.
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by baldlarry(m): 3:16am On Mar 30, 2021
it is not free anymore, hope you know
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by YungLasaint(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
baldlarry:
it is not free anymore, hope you know

Yes I know
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Sammysammysammy: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Afternoon, guys, please i need step by step Resident permit processing and what is required of me to do after being admitted to a UAS
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Aquilapriscilla: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sammysammysammy:
Afternoon, guys, please i need step by step Resident permit processing and what is required of me to do after being admitted to a UAS
Hello bro are you in Finland now?
Re: Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) by Awele2014: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2023
Good morning all, please can someone help me with procedures on how to apply to schools in Finland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-Calabar Railway: FG And CCECC sign $11.12bn MoU / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.