Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Hire a Graphics Design Freelancer For your Animated Explainer Videos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire a Graphics Design Freelancer For your Animated Explainer Videos (345 Views)

I Need A Freelancer To Help Me Perform Simple Daily Tasks. / Akwa Ibom State Government Develops New Job Board Portal 'Hire A Workman' / My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire a Graphics Design Freelancer For your Animated Explainer Videos by webcraftz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
I'm a graphics design freelancer based in Lagos state. I offer wide range of design solutions and IT services that can best fit my clients' business needs and provide them cost benefits. Amongst them is creating of animated videos for adverts or presentations.

They are short videos that tell a company’s story. They can be claymation, hand drawn, or digital drawings, etc.They provide businesses with a way to clearly and effectively advertise their value disposition. It’s known as an explainer video. Unknown to many people, this is another conversion tactic that many businesses are starting to use to increase conversion rates.

Benefits of using animated videos for your business adverts or presentations;
-Clear presentation
-Visual and verbal learning
-They are fun and memorable
-Greater shareability
-Can be placed anywhere, allowing great flexibility for marketing.

Here's an example, click link to watch;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxyH75-8ZXw

For enquires and details on services and pricing, please send your request to bizbliss95[@]gmail[.]com.
You can call or whatsapp with 07065427904.

For more samples please send me a request through any of my contact

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunities For Students With Digital Skills / Enroyale Global Services Urgently Needs A Sonologist / Rainoil Limited Vacancy For An Internal Auditor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.