Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution (3115 Views)

I Support Monitoring Of Social Media By Security Agencies- Babangida Aliyu / DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves / Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by Jesusloveyou: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
Who is the action President and who is the clueless?
ur clueless corrupt hero remain d best clueless president

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
That is just what we should hope for, if he succeeds, whether you liked it or not you played a role. Your articles back then were inspiring, you no longer write with such passion.
I hope for that doesn't mean I won't objectively criticise whenever he flops (like I have been doing)
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by phyllosilicate(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
I hope for that doesn't mean I won't objectively criticise whenever he flops (like I have been doing)
I would like you to continue your criticism, but more objectively. You seems to be using your skills of making a weaker case the stronger too frequently.
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I would like you to continue your criticism, but more objectively. You seems to be using your skills of making a weaker case the stronger too frequently.
I don't understand man
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by phyllosilicate(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
I don't understand man
I was only saying that you have the talent of making a strong case of any side of an argument you choose. And sometimes this skill affects the objectivity of your criticism.
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I was only saying that you have the talent of making a strong case of any side of an argument you choose. And sometimes this skill affects the objectivity of your criticism.
I think I've been objective...
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by funlord(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin
phyllosilicate:

Una get time 2 dey engage a well known political prostitute about the values of constructive criticism! This chaps views, associates and write ups are totally inconsequential! He is just sitting in a room somewhere in lagos or port harcourt spewing hogwash 4 a plate of porridge while those that matter are over here making a difference in abuja! Once he finally gets a job or when the new la liga season begins he would vanish like a puff of smoke! Lmfao!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by justanotherme: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok ... Back to Military Regime
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by joseph1832(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:

I think I've been objective...
LMFAO!!!. Bro, please today is not all fools day!.
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by citizenY(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
Very soon DSS will takeover NL and FB

No qualms. No weapons fashioned against us shall succeed.
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by UnknownT: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
the same DSS will still come with Hilux filled with upto 10 50litres jerry can to collect fuel
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by freedom96: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2015
phyllosilicate:
This is the raw truth!I think u shud see theotherview,one guy with mind as analytical as yours.You guys will make a formidable team smiley
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by double0seven(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2015
very good; exactly what is needed
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by analogiphone: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Considering the fact that DPR hasn't been able to fulfill this task given to them, I think a little help from the DSS won't be a bad idea.

Everyone knows that majority of these oil blokes only respond to the use of force, and the DSS will provide that. The one language Nigerians understand better than any other is 'Force'.

At least, PMB is doing what he can to salvage the situation, unlike your Otuoke hero who sat back and let some people hold him by his balls!.

This is just the beginning, I believe the motto of PMB's tenure should be "If you do any how, you go see any how". This way Nigerians like the poster I quoted will learn not to let their greed get the better of them.

Many are mad.

Bros, this is 2015 and not 1983
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by agabusta: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
I tire o. Imagine using Mossad to moniter houtique owners in Israel just to checkmate how much they sell goods when they have regulatory agencies. I won't be surprised to see Buhari using Military to regulate the practice of Accountants.

Oga use your head. What the marketers are doing is tantamount to economic sabotage, which the DSS can pursue to a logical conclusion to the advantage of the citizens.

I know biased mofos like u are just pained that everything will soon stabilise and credit will be given to PMB, that is the reason u are crying that security agents should not be used against economic thieves and saboteurs.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2015
analogiphone:

Many are mad.

Yes "many are mad" you forget we leave in a mad world.

2015 or 1983 or 1635, human beings are still the same!!!.
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by olapluto(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2015
analogiphone:

Many are mad.

That is why Nigeria of 1983 is better than Nigeria of 2015
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by Dfreshprince: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2015
NIGERIA- A country bedeviled by many problems.. This same Dss stamps every way bill before any truck lifts products out of the depot .. they know how much fuel sells for at nnpc depot due to the illegal 20 naira roja nnpc staff collect per truck.. so fuel of 82 naira is hiked to 102 naira and that difference is shared by them.. And u expect Filling stations to sell at 87 naira when a group of wicked and heartless people have sabotaged d whole system.
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by kennyman2000(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Breaking News: Pump Price Hike: DSS Takes Over Monitoring Of Fuel Distribution by otokx(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2015
They should just remove the fuel subsidy because these petrol stations are not ready to sell at the specified prices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: How Timipre Silva Struck A Deal With Members Of Vikings Confraternity / CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. / Picture Of Obama Putting His Hands On Melania's Butt Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.