Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) (57559 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Guys, come see the disgrace I just found on Instagram. After the cut continues the very nasty, very vulgar, exposing exchange of words that happened today on IG between Shella B who we already know and another woman named Miss Lawlyn.

These two women disgraced themselves so bad over who has f*cked who, whose money was spent on a man and all worth not. They even dragged Davido's HKN crew members into their mess and along the line, revealed that the woman that accused Timaya of rape is actually a mum of three. The drama continues after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/so-lady-that-accused-timaya-of-raping.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
more

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by ladyF(f): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai serious y***nsh opening shocked
*pass me popcorn pls

Hehehe its LadyF again

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by INTROVERT(f): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
the hustle is real for her.... grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Deapexboy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ndi ala

this girl just dey give timaya new lyrics....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Airforce1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
She looks like afrocandy's junior sister

She just dey use Timaya shine

27 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
more from their chat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shameless mad woman

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by jimohibrahim(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
See gbege
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Cadamlk: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kai!! Timaya dissapoint me.Na dis kain dirty whorwhor Ayamgba wen don take bleaching cream commot the remaining honor for her body he go dey nack?Which kain konji hol you reach so?Even that ur Ukwu for ur video nor attract you.Abeg Timaya,appreciate our home girls.

166 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by adebayo201: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
What kind of thing is this

Now, I just confirmed that this girl sorry mother wants to milk Timaya ni... seeking for cheap attention!

mtcheeew!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by funmijoyb(f): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
After reading. This poo I don't know y I feel like fvcking right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Lilshorecords(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
Chai serious y***nsh opening shocked
*pass me popcorn pls
hope your making money ma?? Get busy and make money. You and introvert. Na ftc dey always hunger you Guys these days.

6 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Bonapart(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Empress2014(f): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin all of them no well.....immature women,one of them can't just keep quiet,they keep saying trash for the whole world to see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mtcheew women and cheap popularity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by SimpleVili: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
These ladies are under delusion , they need a neurosurgeon

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by AINATOLULOPE: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by tobtap: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHINEKE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ....NAWA OOO...old bitches fu*king young boyz....

2 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
When we said she was just looking for publicity,people were shouting say dem rape dis one..........anyway, ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gobe
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Dindondin(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rubbish!
Dirty bitc hes with slack virgi na.
I blame the hungry boys still f ucking them.
Last Bullet
And this ll make me hammer Timaya again.
He's an he-goat. Always fuc king like an opportunist.
His story about his fuckapade with Sheila B revealed that he's highly irresponsible.
Just like Oritsefemi, they derive joy in having sex chats & fuc king their fans

6 Likes

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by KELVIN086: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
op why u dey give this woman publicity
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by kenedy175(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Take a look at that face

Yuck!
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by efilefun(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
She looks more like a "mammy water wey miss road"

The Dude would probably be in one corner describing how the "kitten" looks and the ringtones produced. While this ladies wash their dirts in public.

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by tola9ja: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Her pics look like introvert pics
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Bonapart(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Guys, come see the disgrace I just found on Instagram. After the cut continues the very nasty, very vulgar, exposing exchange of words that happened today on IG between Shella B who we already know and another woman named Miss Lawlyn.

These two women disgraced themselves so bad over who has f*cked who, whose money was spent on a man and all worth not. They even dragged Davido's HKN crew members into their mess and along the line, revealed that the woman that accused Timaya of rape is actually a mum of three. The drama continues after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/so-lady-that-accused-timaya-of-raping.html
"shakes head in disbelieve"
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by AwesomeRomeo: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
angry
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by mazizitonene(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lolz...fuq errwia.....abeg, MODs unban me in business section....I was unlawfully banned...and I have issues/business to attend to there that need my immediate "reply" ASAP......tanx
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by cleric(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
The motive is obvious.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.