Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa (18198 Views)

LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike / Onitsha Ranked As The Most Polluted City In The World By WHO / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Omotayor123(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hehehe.... Kinda funny cheesy
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by NaLaugh: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pics of the hospital.
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by olatpic(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nigeria shall be great again!

www.turningpoint-innovations.com
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by allanphash7(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Asif am surprised

Wayray po naija baje
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Dindondin(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yaba Left nko? undecided
Yaba Left is a satellite campus of ARO

2 Likes

Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by operatingSystem(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Whao!!! Well deserved. That's while taxi in Abeoukuta never stops to carry you if you dear mention aro in the morning.
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by tola9ja: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Impressive[/size]

[img]http://media./media/mPIA4KZVXv0ty/giphy.gif[/img]

exemen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Mckayzee(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
proud of my state...
wonder why UCH didn't go any where near...
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dindondin:
I m not surprised.
Last Bullet
That's where INTROVERT, EXTROVERT, AMBIVERT, Taylor86, Freemanan, LadyF & other weres were cured.
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Dindondin(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Why did you quote me without typing shishi? My guess was right.
Last Bullet
Lol
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by VickyRotex(f): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dindondin:
Yaba Left is a satellite campus of ARO

Really? Hmmm undecided

Mr. Okiki, so it's you! Dey banned you again cheesy

what did you do this time? grin
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Dindondin(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Really? Hmmm undecided

Mr. Okiki, so it's you! Dey banned you again cheesy

what did you do this time? grin
A dunno o!
I was accused of seriously abusing Suen & instigating members against mods & banned for 3 years. I feel like crying!
My ban was juiced by Lalasticlalast.
Cos he's jealous of my success.
Last Bullet
I m now a changed man sha.
I don't yab online again.
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by VickyRotex(f): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dindondin:

A dunno o!
I was accused of seriously abusing Suen & instigating members against mods & banned for 3 years. I feel like crying!
My ban was juiced by Lalasticlalast.
Cos he's jealous of my success.
Last Bullet
I miss now a changed man sha.
I don't yab online again.

Lmaooo. You sef too find trouble cheesy

Sowie ehnnn cry cry

I read one of the post where you abused the CEO of NL sad

Go and sin No more grin grin
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by ladyF(f): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dindondin:
I m not surprised.
Last Bullet
That's where INTROVERT, EXTROVERT, AMBIVERT, Taylor86, Freemanan, LadyF & other weres were cured.
Dindondin funny moniker....that's what we call ********* when I was little. grin
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Bacteriocin(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What of Yaba ? cheesy
Shey Yaba college of technology?
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Dindondin(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:

Dindondin funny moniker....that's what we call ********* when I was little. grin
What is the meaning of *********.
If you don't tell me wahalahi I ll beat you up!
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Dindondin(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lmaooo. You sef too find trouble cheesy

Sowie ehnnn cry cry

I read one of the post where you abused the CEO of NL sad

Go and sin No more grin grin

Suen se mi, he banned me sometimes ago cos I requested for change of name. He still owe me an apology.
Lalasticlalast on his own is fond of bringing too many trash topics to the FP.
Last Bullet
But as you v said Maami. I not abuse anyone again, even if I m given e-slap!
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by VickyRotex(f): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dindondin:

Suen se mi, he banned me sometimes ago cos I requested for change of name. He still owe me an apology.
Last Bullet
But as you v said Maami.

lols... Ban for change of name ke? undecided

Oya no vex! smiley
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Dindondin(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

lols... Ban for change of name ke? undecided

Oya no vex! smiley
yes. there was this time when Nairaland was hacked.. lots of data were lost. We felt sorry for Suen. Then those of us using names with hyphen had name change by the admin.

eg, someone like Akin-Ade was changed to Akinade1.
The names come local. thats why you ll see number 1 infront of my other acco***.
Suen told us to apply for change of name via pm if we wish.
I did but didn't get response.
One Day, I saw him on one of his threads and asked him for change of name.
only God knows whether he menstruating that day. he banned me straight. Cos of this, I received several bans from one week, to two weeks, to a month. I sent him pmsgs & he replied like he's not changing rules. when I taunted him about his hacked site, the thing pain him.
Since that time, he has entered my black book.
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by VickyRotex(f): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Dindondin:
yes. there was this time when Nairaland was hacked.. lots of data were lost. We felt sorry for Suen. Then those of us using names with hyphen had name change by the admin.

eg, someone like Akin-Ade was changed to Akinade1.
The names come local. thats why you ll see number 1 infront of my other acco***.
Suen told us to apply for change of name via pm if we wish.
I did but didn't get response.
One Day, I saw him on one of his threads and asked him for change of name.
only God knows whether he menstruating that day. he banned me straight. Cos of this, I received several bans from one week, to two weeks, to a month. I sent him pmsgs & he replied like he's not changing rules. when I taunted him about his hacked site, the thing pain him.
Since that time, he has entered my black book.

lmao!!! cheesy

Serious ish ooo

Choiiii!!! If only they knew you're a Gentleman cheesy cry

I can imagine how painful it was.

Oya, You need to take CEO out for dinner, then settle issues as two Gentlemen. Afterall, na same location. smiley
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Dindondin(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmao!!! cheesy

Serious ish ooo

Choiiii!!! If only they knew you're a Gentleman cheesy cry

I can imagine how painful it was.

Oya, You need to take CEO out for dinner, then settle issues as two Gentlemen. Afterall, na same location. smiley
Abi of.
He has given Nairaland to illiterate mods who are only after traffic driven threads but not intellectual ones.
I complain about this alot.
Last Bullet
I m open to reconciliation.
Let me fetch Kolanut & Palm Wine of settlement.

1 Like

Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by VickyRotex(f): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Dindondin:

Abi of.
He has given Nairaland to illiterate mods who are only after traffic driven threads but not intellectual ones.
I complain about this alot.
[color=#990000]Last Bullet[/color
I m open to reconciliation.
Let me fetch Kolanut & Palm Wine of settlement.

True That!

Lots of people complain about that. I honestly wish he'd do something about it.

Good!!! smiley I'll watch you guys from here, as you reconcile! cool
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by OtunbaJega: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2015
Empress2014:
I have passed through ita oshi(location of the hospital) several times,infact it is fine and well maintained than the hospital where mentally stabled patients are been treated.....hmmmmm,mad people's hospital rated the best in NIGERIA, ok na

Aro is the name of the town not Ita Oshin... Ita Oshin is just very close to Aro. But most people from Aro would rather say they live in Ita Oshin cos Aro is synonymous with mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by isan(m): 2:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Right now every nigerian is crazy cheesy bad economy , falling naira, lagos traffic , boko haram and many more ahahahah.. No wonder Aro is the best hospital in nigeria
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by IamOpemipo(m): 4:32am On Jul 29, 2015
OtunbaJega:

Aro is the name of the town not Ita Oshin... Ita Oshin is just very close to Aro. But most people from Aro would rather say they live in Ita Oshin cos Aro is synonymous with mad people.

Lol u so on point, remind me of anytime I tell the cabman I was goin to aro, many of them will tell u they are not going, and those that were nice enuff to carry u wil alwas chek u out, b looking at you constantly: jus incase u wanna display..it alwas amuse me

They believe any1 living in aro is mad

1 Like

Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by coldgate(f): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Pls. I do not understand why some people are jubilating. Is this good news?
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by mrkings84(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Good to know!!

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??

In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!

For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by igweamaka85(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm.... Abeokuta known for rubbish!
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by simplynola(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Now our politicians have hope of quick recovery.
Re: Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Aro, Ranked As Nigeria’s Best Hospital, 6th In Africa by banjobanks(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
good news....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Defaulters Of Shisha Ban, Adewole Tells Police - Read More / Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body / Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.