Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,007 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? (2186 Views)

Vacancies! - As Lecturers For Following Professional Courses - Urgent / GYBAL Empowers Youths With Free Professional Courses & Certificates / GYBAL Empowers Youths With Free Professional Courses & Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello nairalanders

I want to put in for a professional course in order to add colour to my C.V but I don't know the one to choose. I have a list of some courses here with me

[b][/b] PMPI
HSE
CRM
NIMM e.t.c
Please help me out with your comments pls
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? by adamilen(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
I don't know what any of them means lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
[b]the answer to your question does not lie in determining which of the professional courses you listed above is the best, it lies in you truly determining what career you really wanna pursue and which industries you are looking at.

PMP (Project Management Professionals) is a management course for those interested in project management. If you want to pursue a career as an HR personnel, Corporate Services personnel, project management officer, or business development officer, then taking this course would definitely help your cause.

CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as the name implies, it is a course for those interested in managing customers, an organisation's corporate brand etc.

HSE (Health and Safety) Basically suitable for those in or looking forward to being in a manufacturing , engineering, construction, and oil and gas company. It is all about safety procedures, security and health management.

NIM (Nigerian Institute of Management) a lot similar to PMP but just a bit wider. You would do courses on financial management, marketing, business Law and some other crappy management courses like that. I doubt if the labour market fancies this course much though.. ..... Can't remember stumbling on any testimony from anyone about how they got a job with a help from their certificate in this course.

With the little knowledge and experience I have in the corporate world, I would advise Op to go for PMP.

Friedplantain
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? by Nature129(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
It depends on what you studied in school. So, what did you study?
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? by ademasta(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
What course did you study? Or what carrier path do u want to choose?
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Is The Best? by uscofield: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

With the little knowledge and experience I have in the corporate world, I would advise Op to go for PMP.

Friedplantain

@FriedPlantain, good advice
@OP,have you got the work experience and class room lecture hours to apply for PMP exam?
If not, go to www.pmi.org to know more about PMP

(1) (Reply)

GZ Industries Ongoing Recruitment / The Following Roles Have Been Advertised On The MTN Website And Will Close By Mi / Hiring Nigerian Having Good Contacts In City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.