Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? (8131 Views)

Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Some people on nairaland often ask the question above. I'd like to use this time to inject some parenthetical thoughts for your consideration.
The Bible makes it quite
clear that God hates human
sacrifice. The pagan nations that
surrounded the Israelites
practiced human sacrifice as part
of the worship of false gods. God
declared that such “worship”
was detestable to Him and that
He hates it ( Deuteronomy 12:31;
18:10). Furthermore, human
sacrifice is associated in the Old
Testament with evil practices
such as sorcery and divination,
which are also detestable to God
( 2 Kings 21:6). So, if God hates
human sacrifice, why did He
sacrifice Christ on the cross and
how could that sacrifice be the
payment for our sins?
There is no doubt that a sacrifice
for sin was necessary if people
are to have any hope of eternal
life. God established the necessity
of the shedding of blood to cover
sin ( Hebrews 9:22). In fact, God
Himself performed the very first
animal sacrifice to cover,
temporarily, the sin of Adam and
Eve. He killed an
animal, shedding its blood, and
made from it a covering for
Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:21),
thereby instituting the principle
of animal sacrifice for sin. When
God gave the Law to Moses, there
were extensive instructions on
how, when, and under what
circumstances animal sacrifices
were to be offered to Him. This
was to continue until Christ came
to offer the ultimate, perfect
sacrifice, which made animal
sacrifice no longer necessary.
“But those sacrifices are an
annual reminder of sins, because
it is impossible for the blood of
bulls and goats to take away
sins” ( Hebrews 10:3–4).
There are several reasons why
the sacrifice of Christ on the
cross does not violate the
prohibition against human
sacrifice.

1. Jesus wasn’t
merely human. If He were, then
His sacrifice would have also
been a temporary one because
one human life couldn’t possibly
cover the sins of the multitudes
who ever existed. Neither could
one finite human life atone for
sin against an infinite God. The
only viable sacrifice must be an
infinite one, which means only
God Himself could atone for the
sins of mankind. Only God
Himself, an infinite Being, could
pay the penalty owed to Himself.
This is why God had to become a
Man and dwell among men ( John
1:14). No other sacrifice would
suffice.

2. God didn’t sacrifice
Jesus. Rather, Jesus, as God
incarnate, sacrificed Himself. No
one forced Him. He laid down His
life willingly, as He made clear
speaking about His life: “No one
takes it from me, but I lay it
down of my own accord. I have
authority to lay it down and
authority to take it up
again” ( John 10:18). God the Son
sacrificed Himself to God the
Father and thereby fulfilled all the
requirements of the Law. Unlike
the temporary sacrifices, Jesus’
once-for-all-time sacrifice was
followed by His resurrection. He
laid down His life and took it up
again, thereby providing eternal
life for all who would ever believe
in Him and accept His sacrifice
for their sins. He did this out of
love for the Father and for all
those the Father has given Him
( John 6:37–40).

1 Like

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Princecalm(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
fallacy
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Princecalm:
fallacy
How sir?

1 Like

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Princecalm(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:
How sir?
1. Christ never died for our sins.
2. Christ was murdered.
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by menesheh(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

How sir?

How could a god capable of creating the vast universe, decided to belittle himself by allowing himself to be tortured and executed by what he created in order to forgive himself. Is that not fallacious. Is like after building your house, some years later, you decided to renovate it, would you rather choose to bury huge amount of money in the house first in order to appease the house before making that decision, then renovation process starts. It is your freaking house, you don't have to do that. Just go ahead and renovate your house.

EXCERPT FROM YOUR POST
2. God didn’t sacrifice
authority to take it up
requirements of the Law.

The reasons why he sacrificed himself is to show human that he is all wonderful, omni- and also to obey the old testament law he put in place as you said, would any all-sensible entity choose to do that in order to show or convince people to start obeying and taking him serious. Is demeaning approach bro.

Why not just forgive himself and stop riding on the path of ridicule.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2015
menesheh:

How could a god capable of creating the vast universe, decided to belittle himself by allowing himself to be tortured and executed by what he created in order to forgive himself. Is that not fallacious. Is like after building your house, some years later, you decided to renovate it, would you rather choose to bury huge amount of money in the house first in order to appease the house before making that decision, then renovation process starts. It is your freaking house, you don't have to do that. Just go ahead and renovate your house.

EXCERPT FROM YOUR POST

The reasons why he sacrificed himself is to show human that he is all wonderful, omni- and also to obey the old testament law he put in place as you said, would any all-sensible entity choose to do that in order to show or convince people to start obeying and taking him serious. Is demeaning approach bro.

Why not just forgive himself and stop riding on the path of ridicule.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughs, neither are your ways my ways," declares the lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8-9). God's thoughts and ways are not those of humans. On our own, we could never comprehend God's purposes. God did not belittle himself to forgive himself, rather he did it to forgive us. If you believe in the spiritual, then you should know that spirituality has principles. For example blood sacrifice. "The builder knows the building better." The word "atonement" (Hebrew kippurim) comes from the verb kaphar, which means "to cover over." The word suggests that sin can be covered or removed from sight by making a payment or "ransom" equal in value to the wrong that was done. Atonement is necessary to cover the sin that we commit against God, as well as the debt that we owe because of them. And according to God's principle; all sin requires atonement because all sin is rebellion against him. (Ex 30:12; Nu 35:31; ps 49:7; Isa 43:3.)

2 Likes

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by menesheh(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughs, neither are your ways my ways," declares the lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8-9). God's thoughts and ways are not those of humans. On our own, we could never comprehend God's purposes. God did not belittle himself to forgive himself, rather he did it to forgive us. If you believe in the spiritual, then you should know that spirituality has principles. For example blood sacrifice. "The builder knows the building better." The word "atonement" (Hebrew kippurim) comes from the verb kaphar, which means "to cover over." The word suggests that sin can be covered or removed from sight by making a payment or "ransom" equal in value to the wrong that was done. Atonement is necessary to cover the sin that we commit against God, as well as the debt that we owe because of them. And according to God's principle; all sin requires atonement because all sin is rebellion against him. (Ex 30:12; Nu 35:31; ps 49:7; Isa 43:3.)

How did you know about the things of the spirit?

1 Like

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2015
menesheh:

How did you know about the things of the spirit?
Constant study of the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Constant study of the word of God.
So God could not just forgive your sins unless he had his son murdered... Sounds barbaric

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
johnydon22:
So God could not just forgive your sins unless he had his son murdered... Sounds barbaric
The sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. (Romans 8:7). Jonnydon22. Like i always say to you: you can never comprehend what the scripture says about christ unless you have the spirit of God in you.

2 Likes

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by hahn(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Apparently, god is all powerful and all vengeful as well because even though Jesus died for our sins we'll still end up in hell for our sins.

Then why did he die in the first place?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by sonmvayina(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2015
The story of dying and rising gods is not a jewish ideology. it is greek, roman, egyptian ..these are the people that got together in Nicea to formulate the jesus story..yaweh is against human sacrifice and never had a son by a human mother..it is the greeks that have thoe ideas.like Perseus, Hercules. etc..the christains added the old testament so that they can win over the jews..and discourage them from looking for the messiah..there is no where in their history where such a thing happened before..

1 Like

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by sonmvayina(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2015
hahn:

Apparently, god is all powerful and all vengeful as well because even though Jesus died for our sins we'll still end up in hell for our sins.

Then why did he die in the first place?

Exactly, the second attempt is even more ridiculus than the first, after the failed attempt at drowning every one in a flood. people ending up in hell makes the calvary tale worthless..

1 Like

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by hahn(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2015
sonmvayina:

Exactly, the second attempt is even more ridiculus than the first, after the failed attempt at drowning every one in a flood. people ending up in hell makes the calvary tale worthless..

Someone should add omni-mistakes to his name grin

1 Like

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by K9blunt(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Can't stop laughing at this post justifying the errors of a mythical entity by the gullible people.
Ride on op!
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by reallest(f): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnydon22:

And they call dat forgiveness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
He sent his son to die for us because he saw people wallowing in sin and also didn't see his existence? ..

Ok lemme ask u atheists and anti-christs , you believe in the law of gravity ryh? What goes up must surely come down... But do u see it? No.. U believe that there is something called wind , u don't see it but u feel it ryh? So must you be intelligent to believe God exist?

He sent his son, it is barbaric because you choose not to believe and you now decide twist and turn the scriptures. Christianity is not just a religion so don't even go there, forget about the people who don't study the bible..

My advice to you all is that before you talk trash about God, read the bible... Even archeologist find proof everyday about Christ's existence... The cure for HIV hasn't been found, but people get cured of HIV nd even cancer in the presence of God everyday... So chil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by sonmvayina(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Blossom023:
He sent his son to die for us because he saw people wallowing in sin and also didn't see his existence? ..

Ok lemme ask u atheists and anti-christs , you believe in the law of gravity ryh? What goes up must surely come down... But do u see it? No.. U believe that there is something called wind , u don't see it but u feel it ryh? So must you be intelligent to belief God exist?

He sent his son, it is barbaric because you choose not to belief and you now decide twist and turn the scriptures. Christianity is not just a religion so don't even go there, forget about the people who don't study the bible..

My advice to you all is that before you talk trash about God, read the bible... Even archeologist find proof everyday about Christ's existence... The cure for HIV hasn't been found, but people get cured of HIV nd even cancer in the presence of God everyday... So chil.

i personally don't deny there are Gods, my point is that the Christian/Jewish story about him is absurd...very funny, don't you think so? i have never heard of sango making a woman pregnant, magically...if she is barren, she just has to cleanse herself, but she still has to sleep with the husband..as far as i know, pregnancy occurs when the egg is fertilised by the sperm..last time i checked it has not changed..
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by sonmvayina(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
reallest:

And they call dat forgiveness

he waited 4000+years...that is a big flaw., longest grudge in history
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
1. Christ never died for our sins.

2. Christ was murdered.
Without Jesus' death on the cross for our sins, no one would have eternal
life. Jesus Himself said, “ I am the
way and the truth and the life
. No one comes to the Father
except through me” ( John 14:6).
In this statement, Jesus declares
the reason for His birth, death,
and resurrection—to provide the
way to heaven for sinful
mankind, who could never get
there on their own.
When God created Adam and Eve,
they were perfect in every way
and lived in a virtual paradise, the
Garden of Eden ( Genesis 2:15).
God created man in His image,
meaning they also had the
freedom to make decisions and
choices of their own free will.
Genesis 3 goes on to describe
how Adam and Eve succumbed
to Satan’s temptations and lies. In
doing so, they disobeyed the will
of God by eating of the tree of
knowledge from which they
were forbidden: “And the LORD
God commanded the man, ‘You
are free to eat from any tree in
the garden; but you must not eat
from the tree of the knowledge
of good and evil, for when you
eat of it you will surely
die’” (Genesis 2:16-17). This was
the first sin committed by man,
and, as a result, all mankind is
subject to both physical and
eternal death by virtue of our
sinful nature inherited from
Adam.
God declared that all who sin will
die, both physically and
spiritually. This is the fate of all
mankind. But God, in His grace
and mercy, provided a way out of
this dilemma, the shed blood of
His perfect Son on the cross. God
declared that “without the
shedding of blood, there is no
forgiveness” ( Hebrews 9:22), but
through the shedding of blood,
redemption is provided. The Law
of Moses provided a way for the
people to be considered “sinless”
or “right” in God’s eyes—the
offering of animals sacrificed for
every sin they committed. These
sacrifices were only temporary,
though, and were really a
foreshadowing of the perfect,
once-for-all sacrifice of Christ on
the cross ( Hebrews 10:10).
This is why Jesus came and why
He died, to become the ultimate
and final sacrifice, the perfect
(without blemish) sacrifice for
our sins ( Colossians 1:22; 1 Peter
1:19). Through Him, the promise
of life eternal with God becomes
effective through faith to those
who believe in Jesus. “So that
what was promised, being given
through faith in Jesus Christ,
might be given to those who
believe” (Galatians 3:22). These
two words, faith and believing,
are critical to our salvation. It is
through our believing in the
shed blood of Christ for our sins
that we receive eternal life. “For it
is by grace you have been saved,
through faith—and this not from
yourselves, it is the gift of God—
not by works, so that no one can
boast” ( Ephesians 2:8–9).
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

The sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. (Romans 8:7). Jonnydon22. Like i always say to you: you can never comprehend what the scripture says about christ unless you have the spirit of God in you.
It was a simple question. . . God wanted to forgive your sin why not just go ahead and forgive it instead of killing his son or demanding blood.... Still thats barbaric because even ordinary humans do not demand or exhibit such blood lust
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonmvayina:

i personally don't deny there are Gods, my point is that the Christian/Jewish story about him is absurd...very funny, don't you think so? i have never heard of sango making a woman pregnant, magically...if she is barren, she just has to cleanse herself, but she still has to sleep with the husband..as far as i know, pregnancy occurs when the egg is fertilised by the sperm..last time i checked it has not changed..

I have no business with sango or demons rather, but let me tell you, the bible is not just a story, it is in infact, the most current, up to date book in the world. All the things happening in the world now, was recorded I the bible.. ND I have never heard of God waiting for 4000 yrs.. Please read ur bible.nd read with understanding..

1 Like

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by OgundeleT(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
This post is for the gullibles to swallow. Same bible different interpretation.
All I sww here is that omniscient god created the a sinful world and he cant forgive the people but he need to send himself to die for the sin of humanity, which he did
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Kriss60: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is pitiable how Christians rationalise this rather ridiculous story. Why on earth should your god- an omni omni- be subjected to conditions? Why should jesus have to die? Because your sins are too great to simply say "You are Forgiven"? Why should you even be forgiven? Why does your supposedly almighty dog require worship? Does its omniness shrink without reverence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Princecalm(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Without Jesus' death on the cross for our sins, no one would have eternal
life. Jesus Himself said, “ I am the
way and the truth and the life
. No one comes to the Father
except through me” ( John 14:6).
In this statement, Jesus declares
the reason for His birth, death,
and resurrection—to provide the
way to heaven for sinful
mankind, who could never get
there on their own.
When God created Adam and Eve,
they were perfect in every way
and lived in a virtual paradise, the
Garden of Eden ( Genesis 2:15).
God created man in His image,
meaning they also had the
freedom to make decisions and
choices of their own free will.
Genesis 3 goes on to describe
how Adam and Eve succumbed
to Satan’s temptations and lies. In
doing so, they disobeyed the will
of God by eating of the tree of
knowledge from which they
were forbidden: “And the LORD
God commanded the man, ‘You
are free to eat from any tree in
the garden; but you must not eat
from the tree of the knowledge
of good and evil, for when you
eat of it you will surely
die’” (Genesis 2:16-17). This was
the first sin committed by man,
and, as a result, all mankind is
subject to both physical and
eternal death by virtue of our
sinful nature inherited from
Adam.
God declared that all who sin will
die, both physically and
spiritually. This is the fate of all
mankind. But God, in His grace
and mercy, provided a way out of
this dilemma, the shed blood of
His perfect Son on the cross. God
declared that “without the
shedding of blood, there is no
forgiveness” ( Hebrews 9:22), but
through the shedding of blood,
redemption is provided. The Law
of Moses provided a way for the
people to be considered “sinless”
or “right” in God’s eyes—the
offering of animals sacrificed for
every sin they committed. These
sacrifices were only temporary,
though, and were really a
foreshadowing of the perfect,
once-for-all sacrifice of Christ on
the cross ( Hebrews 10:10).
This is why Jesus came and why
He died, to become the ultimate
and final sacrifice, the perfect
(without blemish) sacrifice for
our sins ( Colossians 1:22; 1 Peter
1:19). Through Him, the promise
of life eternal with God becomes
effective through faith to those
who believe in Jesus. “So that
what was promised, being given
through faith in Jesus Christ,
might be given to those who
believe” (Galatians 3:22). These
two words, faith and believing,
are critical to our salvation. It is
through our believing in the
shed blood of Christ for our sins
that we receive eternal life. “For it
is by grace you have been saved,
through faith—and this not from
yourselves, it is the gift of God—
not by works, so that no one can
boast” ( Ephesians 2:8–9).
so what happens to the commandment Thou shall not kill if Jesus killing was right?
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnydon22:
It was a simple question. . . God wanted to forgive your sin why not just go ahead and forgive it instead of killing his son or demanding blood.... Still thats barbaric because even ordinary humans do not demand or exhibit such blood lust
Seems so barbaric. Is it really
necessary? Why doesn’t God
simply forgive us?” Because God
is holy, He must judge sin. Would
a just and righteous judge let evil
go unpunished? At the cross,
God poured out His judgment on
His Son, satisfying His wrath and
making it possible for Him to
forgive us. That’s why Jesus shed
His blood for your sins, my sins,
and the sins of the whole world.
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by dalaman: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

forgive us
. That’s why Jesus shed

But many sinners will still die and go to hell even after your claim that your God pour out his anger and judgement on his son. If Jesus was sacrificed died for the sins of the world, why then will sinners and unbelievers still wind up in hell?
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
so what happens to the commandment Thou shall not kill if Jesus killing was right?
God didn’t sacrifice
authority to take it up
( John 6:37–40). I explained this on the post above.
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Princecalm(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

God didn’t sacrifice
authority to take it up
( John 6:37–40). I explained this on the post above.

so why the following statements from Jesus.

1. Lord forgive them they do not know what they are doing, he would have not made that statement if the people were doing the right thing.

2. My Lord My Lord, why have thou forsaken me? Think well before replying this
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

forgive us.
That’s why Jesus shed
Forgiveness is a virtue that surpasses judgement.

Love is not judgement or wrath neither is it obedient conformity... Demanding for blood before offering an act of forgiveness simply depicts a blood lustful and barbaric concept.

He needed to satisfy his wrath, he must pour it on something, anything at all. Why not simply let go of it, why not simply forgive you without having to pour his wrath somewhere, i thought he was supposed to be all good and how does such concept connote goodness.

Such idea as the bolded rather betrays an egoistic, vengeful, barbaric concept... something you would expect a perfect being to be way above...

If this is your idea of love maybe you will make a very good parent by punishing one your children so as to forgive the other of a wrong doing since your really need where to pour your wrath instead of simply forgiving

2 Likes

Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
dalaman:

But many sinners will still die and go to hell even after your claim that your God pour out his anger and judgement on his son. If Jesus was sacrificed died for the sins of the world, why then will sinners and unbelievers still wind up in hell?
Though christ died to redeem you from sin, you are not saved authomatically until you confess with your mouth the lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved (Romans 10:9). People who'd go to hell do so because they rejected God's love and his provision for salvation.
Re: If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? by Tjayjosh(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
K9blunt:
Can't stop laughing at this post justifying the errors of a mythical entity by the gullible people.
Ride on op!
May God have mercy on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Real Photographs That Prove Hell Exists On Earth / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / Do You Believe In Fate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.