Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria (8110 Views)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2015
after1:

Broda, But you always look the other way when same people denigrate your so called Yoruba tribe. How many times have your PDP friends sum up all Yoruba to insult them cos of APC? You always quote them and smile, since they are your PDP friends. This same OP is guilty of all this trash same with one shameless bigot called Ngwakwe hiding behind the Isrealiairforce moniker. Tinubu, Fashola and co are same with all these politicians and its only a jobless fool that will fight or defend them online. I dont care about any politician cos they are all same but we should learn to Separate tribes from politics.
So your calling me a bigot? Where were you when I was slamming Peter Obi? Or is it because of my moniker? Show me once where I have made tribalistic comments!
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Appleyard:

This is serious! The truth is, there is hardly any governor in the democratic dispensation of Nigeria that didn' steal. Therefore, Fashola and Tinubu can hardly be exempted, especially that Tinubu.
In as much as i support this current administration, i have never been comfortable seeing that Son of Cain called "Thiev-Nubu" around my President. That man is a crook from birth, and with this kind of people around him, Mr president is going to find it very hard to deal with corruption and set things in order.

In the light of this explosive allegations, the Effc ahould borrow speed from Usain Bolt and spring into action, now that the heat wave of ant-corruption is still high.

But nevertheless, i still find it hard to comprehend the notion that Tinubu or Fashola is more corrupt than Ibori and that hammar head of horror called Uduaghan! How are they more corrupt when Lagos under both indicted formal governors, can boast of some notable infrastructural projects, things that the people Delta state can only dream of? What was the total debt of Lagos state and money left over by the successive governors? That of Delta state is a 'good' record that would only make you cry. Ibori looted and looted, although he did some little things here and there, but when you consider the allocation allocated to the state, especially during the time of the excess crude boom, coupled with the huge sums from internal generated revenue, you would agree with me that He did Virtually nothing!

Then came his brother, the hammar head shark Uduaghan, who compounded everything, and the result now is: a very successfully underdeveloped state and a whooping 636 billion naira in debt left over for Okowa to enjoy! Right now, the state can't even pay workers for 6months running, not to talk of funds for capital projects.
I tell you the truth; when it comes to corruption, Lagos state is still in kiddergathen compare to Delta.

And if nothing is done about the likes of Udu-Aghan and co, the Buhari's fight against corruption won't be complete.
Can you make a thread on the development please. Exclude private investments and the island ( Which as you see in the pictures they were cheaply devloped). Most of the school projects were Private I checked most of the development was privately funded. When you take in the IGR and the allotment you can now know that we have been molested and detested. Please tag me when you make the thread on development of Lagos under Tinubu and Fashola. If you want to talk about the stadium, compare it to Awaka Ibom that cost less to built but it is 10 times greater. Waiting in anticipation to be proven wrong.

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Do you know why I like you?...you topics and posts are always elaborate and with picture evidence too.

kudos dear. Nothing is forever hidden under the sun.
kiss I like you more because your brilliant and you always side with truth and justice kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2015
These are Lagos Public Schools that have not recived attention under the 16 year rule of Tinubu and Fakeshola.
Show me a good school in Lagos and I will show you where it is private or rebuilt with loan.

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by oduastates: 2:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Let them keep wailing

Are you from Lagos state or was fashola the governor of your state?
Is Tinubu your president?
What exactly drives people away from their states to migrate all the way to Lagos ,ogun , oyo ?
Why does a local government in Osun have more functional public schools and public hospitals than many states ? The same in ondo?
Why do some states have to piggy back on other states by sending all their poverty over ?
When you find answers to the question , you will know why Tinubu , fashola ,amusing are superior to all the idiots governing your states .

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by rebranded(m): 2:34am On Jul 30, 2015
See very gullible Nigerians...just seeing a video and they already believe everything in it

From Ikeja mall, to lekki bridge, to oriental hotel to TVC..even to collection of tax...name one of these that has not had a positive effect on Lagos and Lagosians lives as a whole! thats even for those that choose to believe the funds/land were stolen.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by after1: 4:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bless you too...

But listen to these;
1)You're either hot or cold... there's no sitting on the fence...

2)Silence is the only visa required for evil to thrive in the land...we supported cabals instead of Jonathan in 2012...where are we today?

3)Opposition to government isn't rewarding financially as it is inwardly...because you can always smile with happy conscience knowing you spoke truth to power...and there must be a positive change from them no matter how minute...

4)When Jonathan complained about cabals or powers fighting him...we ridiculed him...When he rose to his feet to fight them...they shifted allegiance to buhari...brought down his government and pushed buhari to power...

5)Buhari won't fight them for these reasons; Same Military background, Ethnicity, Religious, and financial reasons...Believe me, NOTHING will happen under buhari with these men holding him down...forget the rhetoric by him of laying unseen foundation...Example that he won't fight them is his statement not to probe other administrations outside Jonathan... thereby abandoning our halliburton scandal fund; which Obama is ready to send down to us ONLY if the looters who are now friends and associates of buhari are prosecuted...

6)I know you support APC because you view PDP through tribal binoculars as enemies of SW...but tribalism & religion is the only tool politicians has used to hold us down...Till we look beyond these myopic lens, there's no way forward notwithstanding your individual affluence...

7)Analyse the problems of Nigeria from 1978-date and you will see the major actors & players who undertook these evils ALL relaxing in APC...I was APC fan till middle of 2014 when the 5 dissident PDP governors & allies defected...

coolReality on ground is that buhari cannot do anything because this is democracy...they will either impeach him or frustrate him out of government...(Remember buhari has committed two impeachable offenses already; $2.1billion loan with NO senate approval & UNCONSTITUTIONAL bailout to states)...He needs legislature and judiciary to perform but unfortunately cabals control these two arms already and by extension the NGF...

9)If buhari has majority of masses docile and singing his praises...cabals as usual will remote him from background...if buhari doesn't have the masses for him cabal will run from him to avoid being exposed...

10)I supported Jonathan because these cabals shifted allegiance to buhari...aside some good deeds I saw from him...

I am waiting for you still...cheesy

1} Sure, I can always sit on the fence. I will always criticize the government when they mess up, and also support there right policy that will favour the masses.

2) I was a supporter of GEJ from Day1 especially during the Yar-Aduaa-Turai saga, most of his critics now support and protest during that time, I think the fuel subsidy saga destroyed everything. He should have been careful with that subsidy removal, cos that was where he started having problem with lot of the massess. The smart opposition swing to action and used that against him to win the favor of the massess.

3) Yeah, you are right.

4) GEJ was scared to fight those so called cabals, I think he was surrounded by too many of them and he was confused on what to do. Another story for another day.
5) if he refused to do the needful, then we rally round and send him away in 2019. Nigerians are now wise and well informed, thanks to the social media.

6) I dont support APC but I support the President. he has good intention and reason I want to give him a benefit of doubt. I was a fan of the former Enugu state governor, I also support Obiano cos he is performing wonderfully. PDP in the SW ruined that region during there reign, we all know what they did in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, and Osun. However, some of the APC governors are now messing up as well and reason I dont comment on most of soome states thread anymore. They are now relaxed and fucking up.

7) You are right, reason I said all politicians are same. APC=PDP, I think most of the APC supporters here only support Buhari and not APC as a whole.

cool You are right, reason we should support him so he can perform. The masses are going to suffer if he fail, I think he has good intention for this country and we can always support his good policies and criticize him when neccessary, we have no other country for now.

9) I concur.

In conclusion, I will always support the President and condemn him when he mess up. Lets support him and criticize him when neccessary, As for those SINators and Reps, they are all rogues. lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by after1: 4:36am On Jul 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Comment of the day. Nice one. At the end of the day, we all want a saner society. That's the sole end of all the talks here. Good one.

Yeah Bro, You get it.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by after1: 4:36am On Jul 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
So your calling me a bigot? Where were you when I was slamming Peter Obi? Or is it because of my moniker? Show me once where I have made tribalistic comments!

kellene, You are a bigot. I remember you thread last year on the rot of the National stadium, you opened that thread to lambast Fashola but it backfired when they told you its a Federal government property, you didnt apologize but continue to lambast Fashola for no reason. You always play the tribal card most times, I know you very well. So, stop pretending.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
after1:

kellene, You are a bigot. I remember you thread last year on the rot of the National stadium, you opened that thread to lambast Fashola but it backfired when they told you its a Federal government property, you didnt apologize but continue to lambast Fashola for no reason. You always play the tribal card most times, I know you very well. So, stop pretending.
You know me how have we ever woke up together oh you thank saying my name will get me scared? Because you continue to ride Fasholas nuts while he lives lavishly off of Lagosians blood, sweat and tears I should apologize. Not only are you the bigot but your also an unrepentant , blood sucking leech if you think Fashola is some kind of great man that did good for Nigerians. You have never and can never create a thread to prove me wrong instead you sit here trying to expose me like I will back down when I see Fashola I will say it to his face like I said it to Peter Obi many times! I'm not a coward like you brose.....

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by Candyrain(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
You know me how have we ever woke up together oh you thank saying my name will get me scared? Because you continue to ride Fasholas nuts while he lives lavishly off of Lagosians blood, sweat and tears I should apologize. Not only are you the bigot but your also an unrepentant , blood sucking leech if you think Fashola is some kind of great man that did good for Nigerians. You have never and can never create a thread to prove me wrong instead you sit here trying to expose me like I will back down when I see Fashola I will say it to his face like I said it to Peter Obi many times! I'm not a coward like you brose.....

As long as goat keeps moving with dog, the goat will definitely eat poo. As long as Fashola is dining with Tinubu, he is also a thief. Why is that guy trying to defend Fashola? Only one thing can explain that, he eats from the crumbs that falls off their table. You need not blame him dear.
Pathetic!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by after1: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
[/s]

Trash from a biatch Albino, a shameless dingbat. Who cares about your name, most people know you here and reason they tongue lashed you. You are a tribal bigot and everyone knows, Whats my own with Pita Hoebi nor Fashola? You can always criticize anyone and thats your problem, I only pointed out your stupidity, bias and foolishness in that thread where you were shamelessly disgraced for your ignorance and stupidity. Go face your agbo selling and stop posting trash everywhere, shameless Albino.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by Appleyard(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
Can you make a thread on the development please. Exclude private investments and the island ( Which as you see in the pictures they were cheaply devloped). Most of the school projects were Private I checked most of the development was privately funded. When you take in the IGR and the allotment you can now know that we have been molested and detested. Please tag me when you make the thread on development of Lagos under Tinubu and Fashola. If you want to talk about the stadium, compare it to Awaka Ibom that cost less to built but it is 10 times greater. Waiting in anticipation to be proven wrong.

Okay. Let me see what i can do.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Appleyard:

Okay. Let me see what i can do.
Sounds good don't forget to tag me if I am wrong I will make a thread apologizing and promoting your thread. If I am right.......
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Trash from a biatch Albino, a shameless dingbat. Who cares about your name, most people know you here and reason they tongue lashed you. You are a tribal bigot and everyone knows, Whats my own with Pita Hoebi nor Fashola? You can always criticize anyone and thats your problem, I only pointed out your stupidity, bias and foolishness in that thread where you were shamelessly disgraced for your ignorance and stupidity. Go face your agbo selling and stop posting trash everywhere, shameless Albino.
I saw your picture before, not surprised why every light complexion person is an albino to you grin. Stop hating your useless self I know your looking for my attention, I'm sure a women of my caliber has never stooped so low to talk to a person like you, enjoy it it will be the last.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Candyrain:

As long as goat keeps moving with dog, the goat will definitely eat poo. As long as Fashola is dining with Tinubu, he is also a thief. Why is that guy trying to defend Fashola? Only one thing can explain that, he eats from the crumbs that falls off their table. You need not blame him dear.
Pathetic!!! undecided
I don't blame him Tinubu is a powerful Godfather. Who I do blame is Lagosioans for letting it go this far without speaking out.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Proven To Be The Most Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria by after1: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
I saw your picture before, not surprised why every light complexion person is an albino to you grin. Stop hating your useless self I know your looking for my attention, I'm sure a women of my caliber has never stooped so low to talk to a person like you, enjoy it it will be the last.
[/s]

Whose picture? You saw my picture in your dreams. You smelling albino forming online, you are the mofo seeking for attention. You come to rant online whenever your babalawo dada is messing up, I am not the cause of your stupidity. Go hang yourself you m.oronic dingbat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Dissolves Ebonyi State EXCO, Appoint 15-member Caretaker Committee / Democracy, Dictatorship Can’t Coexist — Kukah / Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.