Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh (33037 Views)

Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" / Isabella Ayuk's Back To School Foundation Gives Scholarship, Uniforms (Photos) / Isabella Ayuk Releases Pre-birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by AlexReports(m): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2015
The trend seem to continue especially with the influx of notable names into the Nollywood industry.  The latest is Isabella Ayuk, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2012 who was spotted at a movie location in Lagos.

The CEO of Bellasabel Grooming Agency and Project Director Of Cross River Most Beautiful Girl  is currently shooting a movie with some A'list stars like Nkem Owoh, Mercy Johnson etc

Efforts to get to her to comment on the new development proved abortive as she was not picking her calls, probably on set.

Her teeming fans can not wait to see her on the big screen especially as she is known not to be on the loud side. The movie is expected to be a bang with Nkem Owoh and mercy Johnson as part of the Nollywood line up.

More details to unfold..

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/wow-isabella-ayuk-former-most-beautiful.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by HungerBAD: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Which of the women in the Pictures was the former most beautiful woman in Nigeria? i looked at all the Pictures and did not see any beauty.

Still wondering why Fulani women, still refuses to contest at this beauty pageants, we definitely would have seen beauties.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by FavourCintosis(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Wow!,not bad...non of my biz though.

Since Osuofia is there,it gonna make sense!

4 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2015
okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by holyteeboy(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Ok....so how does that corncern us
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Nkem Owoh na father?! shocked shocked
Uche is looking good. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Will join you guys later in Airforce1 voice
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by AINATOLULOPE: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Col
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by mencade5(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
WHAT AM DOING.HERE?!

NOLLYWOOD AND NONSENSE ACTING.

INSERT GAME OF THRONES SEASON 5 .
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by allanphash7(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Where can i buy moi-moi and eko abeg
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by snazzy5050(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Good moove
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by kenedy175(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
I don't watch nollywood movies.

Passing-by
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Rilwayne001: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
What is 'nollywood'?
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by rosy4u(f): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2015
kk .
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by valmunich(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Are my eyes playing games or is this shït up there real

So much for being an ex MBNG undecided

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by ugodean8485(f): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Which of the women in the Pictures was the former most beautiful woman in Nigeria? i looked at all the Pictures and did not see any beauty.

Still wondering why Fulani women, still refuses to contest at this beauty pageants, we definitely would have seen beauties.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by dakerabbi: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2015
D only reoccurring face is one fat bae. SMH
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by skubido(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Dragonking: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Am I the first to comment
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Tabelachizza(f): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Still wondering which of them is the MBGN?

10 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by kwaraguy(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2015
She's pretty
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by goryorhal(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2015
rosy4u:
kk .

Is this all you can say ? Smh undecided
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by OgologoDimkpa: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

Islamic religion has put Fulani women in bondage so they can't contest
for beauty pageantsembarassed

6 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by djakinwande(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

dey are d real defination of natural beauty

5 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2015
She looks 'phat' undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by LhoLar01: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2015
So
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by hhmmcj: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

U WILL LIVE LONG!!!

All i see na Ex-tension beauty

7 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Daniel058(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2015
FR OSUOFIA AND HIS DISCIPLES.. grin
grin

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by ritababe(f): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2015
allanphash7:
Where can i buy moi-moi and eko abeg

sambissa forest

4 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2015
so that is the beauty queen...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tarella: Nengi Hampson, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) Work Together On A New Movie / Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Has A Crush On Temmie Ovwasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.