Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? (1061 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by TessyNkennor(f): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2015
I want to thank you all for your comments and advice!!! Sandra mailed me few hours ago that she read the 22 Comments on my blog and she was very happy. Although, I must say, not all the comments I approved are nice. Some Blog Visitors can be too blunt you know.
To the good and bad comments, I'm saying a very BIG thank for, at least, taking out time to help a fellow sister in the Lord and for those that saw her plea for help and choose to ignore may the good Lord not leave you in your time of need in Jesus name. Lols.
Anyways, I promised Sandra that I'm going to give my response, although she said she's overwhelmed with all the comments she read on my blog, but I'm obligated to give my own response. So, I'm going to make it very brief and straight to the point.

My Dear Sandra,
What I noticed the whole time I read your story was that, like myself, you expect your man to speak good English and be someone you can be proud of in public. And there's nothing wrong with that. Yes, and that doesn't make you selfish or insatiable. Everyone should have a standard of some kind, otherwise we will settle for just anyone.

You said he enrolled for two different English classes yet there's no difference. Well, if he... www.tessynkennor.com

Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by Rubbers(m): 5:52am On Jul 29, 2015
cool
Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by IamLEGEND1: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by ikeepitreal(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by gabazin080(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Pls don't come back here to cry for help when you clock 50 and still single

1 Like

Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by baba11(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Another PEJ in the making...
Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by Mznaett: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecidedThings like dz dey pain eh! Kikikikiki grin especially when u dey with ur friendz dem
Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by ksbusari(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hw bad is english? Were u deaf when he was tryin to win ur heart. Hw did u manage to giv him ur heart? Even if he attends hundreds of English classes he would only speak good English if God wills. Its good to av standard though. Make ur decision nw if u cant cope bt dont come back on Nairaland if u r nt married at d age 50 lyk someone has written above o.

1 Like

Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by ksbusari(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hw bad is his english? Were u deaf when he was tryin to win ur heart. Hw did u manage to giv him ur heart? Even if he attends hundreds of English classes he would only speak good English if God wills. Its good to av standard though. Make ur decision nw if u cant cope bt dont come back on Nairaland if u r nt married at d age 50 lyk someone has written above o.
Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Keer trying, later u will yield a better result
Re: My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? by chomytex(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Didn't he pass tru secondary sch?...
A secondary sch leaver should be able to speal simple English.

(1) (Reply)

She Said He Was Too Poor To Marry Her. Now 10 Yearslater…whoa! (must Read) / Are Yoruba Boys The Next Best Thing Since Sliced Bread? / 7 Things You Can Never Change About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.