Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (46200 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2015
funsho75:
what of a Nigeria paypal account can it receive funds.

Nigeria PayPal account can't receive but you can send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com requesting for
the free guide on opening that which can accept money.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
lordkay10:

I own a verified UAE paypal but it's currently limited because I logged in from a foreign IP. Once you ensure you log in from a good VPN with UAE IP address you won't have any issues whatsoever
don't u hav a dedicated IP? Hw do u intend 2 go about it now?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:

He should have used the same IP he used to open the account for accessing it.
Not all IPs protocols are ok and secure with PayPal but we have and offer service
for static VPN IP that is highly compactible with UAE & USA PayPal
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:
I actually do but decided to take a stupid risk because I've gotten away with it on few occasions. I need a UAE phone number they can call me on before the limit can be removed
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2015
lordkay10:

I actually do but decided to take a stupid risk because I've gotten away with it on few occasions. I need a UAE phone number they can call me on before the limit can be removed
dat sounds serious,how do u intend 2 get an UAE phone number dey can call u wit?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by tex25: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
legalwealth:

He should have used the same IP he used to open the account for accessing it.
Not all IPs protocols are ok and secure with PayPal but we have and offer service
for static VPN IP that is highly compactible with UAE & USA PayPal

Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal
Account Outside the country using Nigeria PayPal ?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
tex25:

Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal
Account Outside the country using Nigeria PayPal ?

Yes!You can definitely do that.

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:
dat sounds serious,how do u intend 2 get an UAE phone number dey can call u wit?

He can get it but UAE phone number is freaking expensive.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by tex25: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
thnx, I thought this feature was blocked initially,
Did paypal remove the ban sir

legalwealth:

Yes!You can definitely do that.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
tex25:
thnx, I thought this feature was blocked initially,
Did paypal remove the ban sir

It wasn't blocked...Only the receiving and withdrawing options were blocked.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
legalwealth:

He can get it but UAE phone number is freaking expensive.
wow! like around hw much r we talking abt here? I hope i can verify an UAE paypal wit my ubaafricard?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:
wow! like around hw much r we talking abt here? I hope i can verify an UAE paypal wit my ubaafricard?

Imagine paying 90USD monthly for a number.

You can verify UAE with Africard.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bookiemart01(f): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's official, PayPal thinks my Diamond Bank Visa Dollar Debit Card wasn't issued in Nigeria shocked

They just said that in their mail to me yesterday. I am shocked!!! I've told them to call Diamond Bank to confirm. Even Diamond Bank have doesn't know where the card was issued, when I mailed them PayPal said the card wasn't issued in Nigeria, they said they'll look into it

Sometimes I wonder why banks in Nigeria prefer to employ contract staff who they do little or no training for instead of employing staff that they'll train.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
legalwealth:

Imagine paying 90USD monthly for a number.

You can verify UAE with Africard.
u must b earning upto $10k per month 2 cope up wit dat ...wot d heck! May i neva fall into such mess
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bookiemart01:
It's official, PayPal thinks my Diamond Bank Visa Dollar Debit Card wasn't issued in Nigeria shocked

They just said that in their mail to me yesterday. I am shocked!!! I've told them to call Diamond Bank to confirm. Even Diamond Bank have doesn't know where the card was issued, when I mailed them PayPal said the card wasn't issued in Nigeria, they said they'll look into it

Sometimes I wonder why banks in Nigeria prefer to employ contract staff who they do little or no training for instead of employing staff that they'll train.

Collect your card statement,showing your Nigeria address and diamond bank stamp and send it to PayPal.

PayPal sense will come to normal!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:
u must b earning upto $10k per month 2 cope up wit dat ...wot d heck! May i neva fall into such mess

No need to stress yourself if your issue hasn't gone to extreme like his.

You can always call them with your Nigeria line or preferably usa number.
I've been using my own usa phone number linked to my 3 paypal accounts to call PayPal on issue related to my dubai PayPal.

They even gave my over 4 years old uae account VIP access meaning I do anything on my account without restriction.For example,uae PayPal only allows withdrawal of 500 usd daily while it is any amount unlimitedly with VIP access.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by funsho75(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
legalwealth:

Nigeria PayPal account can't receive but you can send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com requesting for
the free guide on opening that which can accept money.
I email you but I did not get any reply. Please can you send it to my email or please add me on whatsapp. I need to chat with you I want some information and guidance from you.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bookiemart01(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Stop dropping your email address and phone number on Nairaland, it is not safe!!!

Scammers are all around here, they impersonate people and dupe unsuspecting people.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by funsho75(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Stop dropping your email address and phone number on Nairaland, it is not safe!!!

Scammers are all around here, they impersonate people and dupe unsuspecting people.

thanks. corrected.
pls un-quote me. so that d details can be remove from the page
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by funsho75(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bookiemart01:

pls un-quote me. so that s number will not be display again. Thanks
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
funsho75:

I email you but I did not get any reply. Please can you send it to my email or please add me on whatsapp. I need to chat with you I want some information and guidance from you.

You must have been replied.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Bookiemart01(f): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Done

funsho75:

thanks. corrected.
pls un-quote me. so that d details can be remove from the page
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Shams4real76: 5:14am On Aug 30, 2015
I have been using my UBA master card to purchase online even on aliexpress but I'm surprise why trying to register with paypal has always been unsuccessful.

What could be the problem?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shams4real76:
I have been using my UBA master card to purchase online even on aliexpress but I'm surprise why trying to register with paypal has always been unsuccessful.

When did you try that?
On which country PayPal account?
What was the error message that you've been seeing?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Shobizz(m): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Xup gayz I was ask 2 confirm my paypal account after several months of usage. I can't get the confirmation code on my mail over at month now any help.
10x
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Shams4real76: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2015
legalwealth:

When did you try that?
On which country PayPal account?
What was the error message that you've been seeing?

"Your card issuer does not approve this at the moment"

This is the error message . It is Nigeria paypal account.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by bdavis: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Anyone here who can fund a US Bank account or PayPal, please hit me up, I need about $1500 asap.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by alakara(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
bdavis:
Anyone here who can fund a US Bank account or PayPal, please hit me up, I need about $1500 asap.

Contact me
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Carmal90(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
alakara:

Contact me
Pls i need a copy of the mail you sent to gtbank when they fail to refund your xact amount,pls
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by arbitrage: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Bookiemart01:

PayPal can be funny. They are doubting/rejecting your Diamond Dollar Visa Card issued here with a Nigerian PayPal, whereas my Nigerian PayPal is linked to my UK issued MasterCard and they did not refuse it. Also, my UK PayPal is linked to my Nigerian GTBank Naira MasterCard, and yet they did not refuse it from working even on eBay.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Shams4real76: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why is it that I can't make payment with my paypal account?

The error message this time reads..."payment error , contact paypal customer service"

Pls someone help...I need to make purchase ASAP...

Hint;
My account is new, verified with UbA debit card:

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2015
bdavis:

Kindly contact us via info@ijamsolution.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) / 'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / Naira Note Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.