Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment (17801 Views)

Rocks Quest FM/TV Presenters Sacked Over Sexual Harassment / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by Mega005(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
How about church harrasment

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by Standing5(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Use ur phone and Record as many moves as you can.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by jeje123(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2015
I dont support sexual harassment but ladies too should be mindful of what they put-on @ work environment.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by kennyman2000(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice..
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by walemadu: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2015
11. Brutally Rape the harasser and teach him a big lesson about sexicology and bedmatics grin
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by sanbells(f): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Happy birthday to me
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by pretty050(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
This no. 7 sha. I resigned for my own peace
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by IceDude(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
I love sexual harassment expecially from slim ebony damsels grin
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by pretty050(f): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
Sounds wonderful...

But if the harassment is coming from your CEOundecided
Then you know what to do..
exactly

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by IceDude(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2015
sanbells:
Happy birthday to me
Happy b/day
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by sanbells(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2015
IceDude:
Happy b/day
tankyu smiley
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by Lobolintin(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2015
I was rwped by my boss some years ago

Wana hear the story ?
Click here .......(. ... )

Snoring
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by absoluteSuccess: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2015
ogunwalea:
I've noticed that most guys can't be sexually harassed..... How can you harass the harasser grin grin
From here, aristos are borne. Our neighbours we look down on as animals envy us at other things but pity our plight when it comes to sex.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by bigiyaro(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
most naija girls n even married women dat i've came across usually enjoy dis office Poo.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by trublvr(f): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
remedies4a:
I stumbled on this piece written by Muyiwa Afolabi, a career coach. This is one issue that has being; and would continue to trend unabated if the society, government institutions and even private institutions decides to overlook. It has no gender, however, it is on the record that women are more at the receiving end. Here we go!

http://muyiwaafolabi.com/blog/Frankly-Speaking-With-Muyiwa-Afolabi/TOP-10-THINGS-TO-DO-IF-YOU-ARE-A-VICTIM-OF-WORK-PLACE-SEXUAL-HARASSMENT.php

And what is "sexual harassment law" exactly?
The first thing people ask even if a woman is raped in Nigeria is, "What did you do to trigger it?"
If you can, get another job and pray that your new boss is different. I tried reporting my old boss that was harassing me for sex(was in a new generation bank), and all Head Office wanted to know was why I was complaining about a "non-issue" like my regional manager trying to put his hand up my skirt, yet I was not meeting targets?
There is no law that protects women from sexual crimes/violence in Nigeria, pure and simple. If its there, no one fears it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by ONESS: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Good write up
I was sexually harassed and stigmatized in my office. Some people blamed me for reporting it.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by virginchaser(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
I overheard conversation from my female colleague about her friend sexuall harrassment and i took up the case by linking her with an NGO i sourced out from internet. They took the case up and the guy was asked to report in their head office in Abuja for a month and collected final warning.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by IceDude(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
sanbells:
tankyu smiley
U welcum. But dat isnt gud enuf, i need my cake.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by NoRetreat(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is one of the write ups that add value to this forum. Kudos to you.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
trublvr:

And what is "sexual harassment law" exactly?
The first thing people ask even if a woman is raped in Nigeria is, "What did you do to trigger it?"
If you can, get another job and pray that your new boss is different. I tried reporting my old boss that was harassing me for sex(was in a new generation bank), and all Head Office wanted to know was why I was complaining about a "non-issue" like my regional manager trying to put his hand up my skirt, yet I was not meeting targets?
There is no law that protects women from sexual crimes/violence in Nigeria, pure and simple. If its there, no one fears it.

Can you imagine? That's just horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that, I had no idea it was that bad.
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by professore(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
this is informative
Re: Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment by SynCityNg: 8:43am On May 08, 2017
remedies4a:
I stumbled on this piece written by Muyiwa Afolabi, a career coach. This is one issue that has being; and would continue to trend unabated if the society, government institutions and even private institutions decides to overlook. It has no gender, however, it is on the record that women are more at the receiving end. Here we go!

beautiful

http://muyiwaafolabi.com/blog/Frankly-Speaking-With-Muyiwa-Afolabi/TOP-10-THINGS-TO-DO-IF-YOU-ARE-A-VICTIM-OF-WORK-PLACE-SEXUAL-HARASSMENT.php

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) / Why Are ICAN Staff So Slow And Unprofessional? / NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.