Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt (10723 Views)

Photo: Nigerian Women Dancing At A Popular Night Club In Lagos Back In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by 247frolicboss(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-24AEwCG2n9g/Vbfk9NKT13I/AAAAAAAGC2M/2Edw-ZlBzgw/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

A crazy Nigerian In Dubai goes to work in this, and he is tired of being asked if he is normal...... here is what he has to say.....

"I'm an entrepreneur. I run my own business. I'm the boss, one of the aims of being an entrepreneur is being in control of your life. It may be wrong for my workers to dress like this to work, but I am the boss. Linda, is it wrong for an entrepreneur to dress this way? Mind you the shirt is Zara cost 1000dhirams. So it is not like I don't have clothes."

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-nigerian-man-in-dubai-who-goes-to.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by Akkord4gov: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2015
I think many Nigerians are psychopath more than you could ever imagined.
The things we do to be popular or be in the news are just too weird

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by yomsad(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Yaba left calling

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by gabazin080(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2015
247frolicboss:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-24AEwCG2n9g/Vbfk9NKT13I/AAAAAAAGC2M/2Edw-ZlBzgw/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

A crazy Nigerian In Dubai goes to work in this, and he is tired of being asked if he is normal...... here is what he has to say.....

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-nigerian-man-in-dubai-who-goes-to.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
must every topic be on FP. Abi y shouting lala nd shishi abi wetin be her name on every thread you created.
If I may ask, what are we to gain from this topic or will it make boko haram seize fire
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2015
gabazin080:
must every topic be on FP. Abi y shouting lala nd shishi abi wetin be her name on every thread you created.
If I may ask, what are we to gain from this topic or will it make boko haram seize fire
this is called infotainment. you don't have to gain anytin, just be aware abt d news. datz all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by gabazin080(m): 6:43am On Jul 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
this is called infotainment. you don't have to gain anytin, just be aware abt d news. datz all
what's the news here. That a man dressed like a mad man to work.
Who cares if he goes to work unclad
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2015
gabazin080:
what's the news here. That a man dressed like a mad man to work.
Who cares if he goes to work unclad
grin grin grin angry are yu depressed or sometin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by MrFlavvor(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2015
an embarrassment to the Nigerian nation
his face just screams yaba Left

but how does this bring down the price of yam?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by fr3do(m): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Make una free the man, he is the boss and he is in control of his life.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by gabazin080(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
grin grin grin angry are yu depressed or sometin.
you need to ask yourself that ?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2015
gabazin080:
you need to ask yourself that ?
okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by gabazin080(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
okay.
are you sure you have a job
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
gabazin080:
are you sure you have a job
no. do you have one for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by anonym0us: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Make this thread no try reach front page
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by Swaggzkid: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2015
**Look at op's topic **come read the main article**two different things**

that's designers shirt oo OP , and he isn't crazy
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by vm26: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
attention seekers hv so many tricks and will do anything fo attention.thank you nairalad fo adding tht nigga to front page to gain more attention.good for him
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by smulti(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
anonym0us:
Make this thread no [/b] try [\b] reach front page
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by IamBoobs: 2:52am On Dec 25, 2017
lol
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2018
him village pple dan catch am last last, shayb e do narrow escape go dubai ni. Hm No Knw Say Dy B Mtn, Everywhere U Go
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt by sensecementary(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
wow finally the artist we've all being waiting for
that can can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
lets all support this great talent he deserves our support
start supporting now by just clicking to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song Vera
Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: 2face Idibia – My Rainbow / PHOTOS : Meet 100cm Man Who Found Love, Got Married And Have A Baby Boy / INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.