Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 (65644 Views)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Note To Nigerians: Before You Upgrade To Windows 10 / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by emmyw(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

i've been connected to the internet since morning but no show. how do i know its downloading? is there any way to check the download progress?
If it didn't show on your taskbar, go to the right corner of your desktop, right-clickn then click customize, check it in the list of the items there because you might have turn off the notification, just set it to show icon.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
emmyw:
If it didn't show on your taskbar, go to the right corner of your desktop, right-clickn then click customize, check it in the list of the items there because you might have turn off the notification, just set it to show icon.
the icon shows, and i've reserved my copy of windows since 2 weeks ago. i used to run windows 10 developer preview with the same email address as the one i used in registering for this windows. could that be the reason i've not gotten the update yet?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
waooo i av activated my windows10 enterprise tghou i move from windows 10 home to pro nd from pro now to enterprises

now after seriously no sleeping nd configuration with some online tips

i use just bblited to get d os nd activate it with this key qoute me if u want der are working i av use it to activate like four laptops now

now to main point i can brosw true d store with my simple server waoooooo ..........

i swear d days of buying mb are numberd cos my store now work with simple server just qoute me for freee cos i got mine too for freee

pictures os stores nd d rest

note if u want contana to work for u just change region to usa finish

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Optionalx: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
moonraker:
Hello lads,

I can see alot of ignorance display on this thread.

I had two choices 1. Ignore and go on my merry way 2. educate anyone who cares to hear me out....

I will go with number 2.

First things first, lets get something straight here....

If you do not have a legal activation on windows 7sp1, 8 and 8.1, then you might want to hold off on upgrading to windows 10.

This is because the activation system of windows 10 has changed. you technically do not require a key to activate windows 10. I use the

word technically because well the trick is, a legit key from windows 7 and 8 is required to activate windows 10. but windows 10 on its own

does not require a key....

So if your copy of windows 7sp1 or 8 is legal, then you can upgrade to windows 10 and it will activate automatically and forever. Again, i use the

word forever because the activation system of windows 10 has changed. It uses your system Hardware ID that it creates, that is unique to your

set of hardware. During the activation after upgrade or restore it sends that info to MS. The next time you install Win10, you can do it without

the upgrade and connect to the internet and it will activate by sending that Hardware ID to MS, MS sees it and says OK I know you,

here is your activation. Pretty much that.

So for you niggurs out there looking for free sheeeiiit,

Here is what you do....

Upgrading from windows 7 Service pack 1, proceed like this

Windows 7, > activate it with Daz's loader, > upgrade it > activated successfully > format everything > fresh install windows 10 > it will be activated.

Upgrading from windows 8, 8.1

Windows 8, 8.1 - activate using KMSpico - > upgrade it > activated successfully > format everything > fresh install windows 10 > it will be activated.

any questions, fire on....
Please i how do i go about installing window 10. i have a new lappy with SP1 7 but i re-installed with computer village cd when it became corrupted i then used the serial key on the bottom of my lappy to activate it but didn't work and i now have this ''copy of window is not genuine'' on my desktop. how do i go around this thks
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Fulaman198(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
For those of you still trying to obtain Windows 10, have you tried this:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

It worked for me.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
mayordadon:
waooo i av activated my windows10 enterprise tghou i move from windows 10 home to pro nd from pro now to enterprises

i use just bblited to get d os nd activate it with this key qoute me if u want der are working i av use it to activate like four laptops now

now to main point i can brosw true d store with my simple server waoooooo ..........

i swear d days of buying mb are numberd cos my store now work with simple server just qoute me for freee cos i got mine too for freee

Blo please hw did u actuvate your windows 10 enterprise
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
mayordadon:

Bro..pls how do i activate my windows 10 enterprise
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by guente02(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please my window media player pause when I minimize it. Any help?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by moonraker(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
iamlammy:

First things first, why would you want to install the enterprise version when you arent a volume license holder?

Well you can use a KMS server to activate for 60 days for 3months... after that, you are screwed.

Uninstall that sheiiit and install the PRO version fir christ sake.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
moonraker:

First things first, why would you want to install the enterprise version when you arent a volume license holder?

Well you can use a KMS server to activate for 60 days for 3months... after that, you are screwed.

Uninstall that sheiiit and install the PRO version fir christ sake.

But someone in ds group said he activated his
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
iamlammy:

But someone in ds group said he activated his..i dnt wanna go through d stress of downloading and re-installing
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by moonraker(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Optionalx:

Please i how do i go about installing window 10. i have a new lappy with SP1 7 but i re-installed with computer village cd when it became corrupted i then used the serial key on the bottom of my lappy to activate it but didn't work and i now have this ''copy of window is not genuine'' on my desktop. how do i go around this thks

Do you have the recovery disks from HP??

Did you bother to even make one??

I suspect that since you installed the retail version of windows 7 from computer village and you have an OEM key, then, your KEY got flagged

down by MS and thats why you cant activate...

So heres what you do, if you were to go legit which is what i usually advise, its will take time.... So because the end game is to upgrade to

windows 10 and be activate, we are going to take a short cut...

go to this site...

http://latest.windowsloaderdaz.com/

Download windowsloader...

Once you download it, run the program as admin and follow the instructions...

If everything goes well, you should be activated... I will stop here... Let me know how that goes... then we can continue.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by moonraker(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
iamlammy:

But someone in ds group said he activated his

That mayordadon is hmmmmmm......

There is no way in heaven he is activated permanently.... You cannot and i repeat, cannot activate the enterprise version permanently...

He is probably using KMSpico to activate. which has to be done every 60 days i think... SO less you can deal with that, my advise is to

downgrade.

Unless you have a volume licensing agreement with MS and that can only be gotten if the company you work for has such an agreement.

It has always been like that right from windows xp.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by vanchi(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2015
mayordadon:

how did u get your store to work with simple server
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2015
vanchi:

how did u get your store to work with simple server
are you on windows 10
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by guente02(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Got my Enterprise to work/activate with Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.2

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 1:33am On Jul 31, 2015
guente02:
Got my Enterprise to work/activate with Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.2
iamlammy:

waoo iav been loking for this download link can u help with d link
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 4:15am On Jul 31, 2015
I have sucessfully upgraded to windows 10 but i cannot find sleep and hilbernate option and also i cannot adjust screen brightness
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mrintelligent(m): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Please guide me through.

1. How to get my windows 10. I have tried to install with the CD I bought but the key is not working.

Thanks

mayordadon:

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 5:19am On Jul 31, 2015
mrintelligent:

Please guide me through.

1. How to get my windows 10. I have tried to install with the CD I bought but the key is not working.

Thanks

So u v installed the win 10 already, but it's not activated?? Tot sm1 was putting u through it on dis thread
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by khadii1: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Go to new notification, navigate to VPN (under network and internet), go to the last option "proxy", uncheck the don't use server for local (intranet) addresses. Set your browser on local host port 8080, check bypass option too. You are good to go.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by michealekene(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2015
....nd win 10 home users will automatically be downloading and installing windows updates, metchew
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by khadii1: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2015
contana got activated with that. xbox connected too but no store access yet.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by vanchi(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
mayordadon:
are you on windows 10

yes i am ... my store doesnt connect only browser
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by horrpeyemi: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2015
iamlammy:
I have sucessfully upgraded to windows 10 but i cannot find sleep and hilbernate option and also i cannot adjust screen brightness
bro you need to install the video driver
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
horrpeyemi:
bro you need to install the video driver
whr do i find dt??
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by horrpeyemi: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2015
iamlammy:
whr do i find dt??
search your laptop name video driver on google you should be able to download and install it or simply go to this website https://laptop-driver..com search your pc video driver on it but note that if you install windows 10 32bit you will have to download 32bit driver otherwise just get driver pack software the latest version and install from there
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
can someone please give me a direct link to download the .iso??
i've been waiting to get the notification but no show.
the media downloaded restarts the download.

pleeeeeeease before i go nutts!!!
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
vanchi:

yes i am ... my store doesnt connect only browser
kk now i will give u link to download the tools to use
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2015
iamlammy:
whr do i find dt??
bro whats the name of yah pc nd specification let me help you with the driver link
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:
can someone please give me a direct link to download the .iso??
i've been waiting to get the notification but no show.
the media downloaded restarts the download.

pleeeeeeease before i go nutts!!!
i hope u av torrent cos i av torrent link now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / Computer Professional Body In Nigeria / Sending Executable Files Through Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.