Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. (1126 Views)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by phoneport(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2015
A South Carolina woman was sentenced to life in prison for hiring her teenage lover to kill her husband. But the 16-year-old shot to death the wrong man.
Instead of killing Dale Phillips, the teenager mistakenly murdered the man’s brother, prosecutors said.
Karlita Phillips will spend the rest of her life behind bars, said Greenwood County Solicitor David Stumbo, WHNS-TVreported Friday.
Circuity Judge Frank Addy Jr. called the woman’s actions “reprehensible.”
Jamil Phillips, 31, was shot dead as he stood on his parent’s porch in 2013 in Abbeville. The intended target, Dale Phillips, was living at the house.
The hit man was Tavirous Settles, whom Karlita had promised to pay $13,000 for bumping off her estranged husband. Settles, who is now 17, has already been convicted of killing a Guatemalan national in an unrelated assassination in Greenwood County in 2013.
He testified that he and Karlita were lovers, and that she drove him to Phillips family home, where he mistook Jamil for Dale.
Prosecutors said Karlita was motivated by hatred and greed.
She was convicted of solicitation of a minor to commit a felony and accessory to murder.
Karlita hoped to cash in her husband’s $500,000 insurance policy, plus another $25,000 life insurance policy she purchased several months after they separated.
Now if i may ask, what went wrong with their marriage vows of, 'I will love you till death do us apart?,.

Source: www.bleednhearts..com

Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by HungerBAD: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Life Insurance Policies? the cause of 95% of Couples killing each other in the United States.

Sometimes, i cannot help but wonder how women, or even men sometimes will plot to kill somebody they claim to love or once loved. What kind of hatred would make you kill? i mean kill without any feeling at all?as if the person is a mosquito.

In Nigeria, there have been cases that have been reported, of men killing their wive's and using them for rituals, and some their parents. I hear this stories, and i scratch my head. Money?then after you get the money from the killing then what?i mean how CAN YOU LOOK INTO THE EYES of someone you love and still kill him/her?

People are just wicked.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Look at hw ugly lookin dere sorry ass faces are

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by Princecalm(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2015
had I known comes to the mind of the heartless souls
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by phoneport(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Look at hw ugly lookin dere sorry ass faces are
You see only the face, but the woman sure is seeing somethings else down below so beautiful, and motivating.
OR what else might have been responsible for this saga. Americans sha..
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by kamair237(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2015
this is Nigeria anything can happen!!!!!
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by ladyteska(f): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2015
it's not that shocking
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by TUMIC(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2015
The husband should go and do thanksgiving.
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by Haywhymido(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Spare her not.
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by dinachi(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
ladyteska:
it's not that shocking
Cause you are evil!
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by gidjah(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Good luck to you on your prison journey vouyage.
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by cococandy(f): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
17 and already a criminal?

Good for the woman. Justice should run swift like this. I hope they try the boy like an adult and lock him up for life too.
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by SStoneCCold: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
TUMIC:
The husband should go and do thanksgiving.
What for? Didn't you read his brother was the one that was mistakenly killed?
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by ladyteska(f): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
dinachi:
Cause you are evil!
yea,you say so
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by SAMBARRY: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
End time woman lipsrsealed
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by Luyeanka(f): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
For those of us who watch Happily Never After on Sony TV, it's not new. grin
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by baby124: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Men and women have been doing this from time. The most stupid of the two is the one that will go and kill without thinking about when his or her turn comes tomorrow. This same lover will get tired of you. And there is always a sucker willing to kill for money, drugs, shelter, sex
Re: SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. by saintneo(m): 4:52am On Jul 30, 2015
this is not news

BTW, have a look at Nigeria glo Premier League Fixtures and the Star Match of the Week.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Of Successful Kids Have This 9 Things In Common.. / Sale! Sale!! Sale!!! / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.