Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? (2832 Views)

Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? / Can U Break Up With Ur Gf Or Bf For 5m USD When your are completely broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Can you bend your values, ur do"s and don't"s for the person u like?

Ok leme sight an example. Sasha likes weed.. She is the hottest girl in campus and she likes partying..and let's say you as a guy reading this likes her.. U dnt smoke weed, dnt go clubbing, ur just a good guy.. Will u break ur values to do the things sasha likes and does just to get her attention or "make her fall in love with u"?

N/b: dis example applies to both the guys and ladies..

Cc; tosyne2much, sinaj, twaci, halfrica, origin101, pasqal09, alberto2k, kingklent,eroticangelina, ishilove, lalasticlala, farano, rocktation, ladyboss1, kingtom, naijaboiy, sassybae, cherryice, yourmain, iamlegend1, pbs4real, kinglekan, enegod, eseohe23, ronald4lif, redgem, dejaavuu, mznaett, nneka123, ggrin,trapq, kdiva, amakabaybee, kdiva, diddyydiva, xiadnat, ivyt, prettythicksme, endowednicky, esosa993, adaeze003, tohphaz, xavierblue, mrcork,wristbangle, gurgie, ireneony, onila, kingkuntavart,punkyveer,agapecharis, 2dice, tashaamania, jarizod, brian2015, elantraceey, mznelly, mhizkel,laurelp, sambarry, funlord,jacksparrow0712, manee2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Why not? As long as I end up Swindling her Fanny.

Is that not what most guys do this days?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Since you no call----- Spits* bye .
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Infomizer(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Crushing on? No.
There are thousands out there who'll gbadun my steeze as it is.

1 Like

Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by IamLEGEND1: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2015
no way in hell..

i can only bend (not break) them slightly

and even in that case, it will be for someone i

love and trust

not just a fleeting crush.

#HasAGirlGotYouHooked?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by therealdeal10: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2015
No i wnt change my values jst 2 impress a lady bt dey can do d oda way round cuz i'm d man wink

2 Likes

Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by babyfaceafrica: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Dats very hard for me...I don't like pleasing ladies just because I want them to love me or just because of their kitty..I please them because its in my nature...#be yourself#

1 Like

Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
no way in hell..

i can only bend (not break) them slightly

and even in that case, it will be for someone i

love and trust

not just a fleeting crush.

#HasAGirlGotYouHooked?
lol not yet wink
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by funlord(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2015
grin Men this is some early morning "dumb nigger shite"! Make I enter toilet joor!....**farts on the way out of thread**
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by XavierBlue(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

Ok leme sight an example. Sasha likes weed.. She is the hottest girl in campus and she likes partying..and let's say you as a guy reading this likes her.. U dnt smoke weed, dnt go clubbing, ur just a good guy.. Will u break ur values to do the things sasha likes and does just to get her attention or "make her fall in love with u"?

Cc; tosyne2much, sinaj, twaci, halfrica, origin101, pasqal09, alberto2k, kingklent,eroticangelina, ishilove, lalasticlala, farano, rocktation, ladyboss1, kingtom, naijaboiy, sassybae, cherryice, yourmain, iamlegend1, pbs4real, kinglekan, enegod, eseohe23, ronald4lif, redgem, dejaavuu, mznaett, nneka123, ggrin,trapq, kdiva, amakabaybee, kdiva, diddyydiva, xiadnat, ivyt, prettythicksme, endowednicky, esosa993, adaeze003, tohphaz, xavierblue, mrcork,wristbangle, gurgie, ireneony, onila, kingkuntavart,punkyveer,agapecharis, 2dice, tashaamania, jarizod, brian2015, elantraceey, mznelly, mhizkel,laurelp, sambarry, funlord,jacksparrow0712, manee2
ill do em, if only her pvssy is worth it.

XavierBlue
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by IamLEGEND1: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol not yet wink

but it seems like you are on the way already.

#BadtGuyCrushingOnBadtGurl
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by faith551(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2015
When you break your values for someone to fall in love with you,the relationship will not last, cause you will get tired of living in your shadows,pretence will fade away when it's not needed anymore and misunderstanding will set in, so it's not worth the forth.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Well, I guess it all depends on the particular principle I have to break. If it won't have much negative effect, I'll consider bending it.

I'll compare what positive I stand to gain for dating the girl and the negatives that comes with bending my principle, if it's worth it, then I go for it grin cheesy
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by sebali: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2015
4 a successful relationship we shud hav similar values and not me breaking mine....... Anyway I wont evn let my infatuation 4 some crazy gal or love 4 her make me change my core values.

Warning; dnt gt carried away dat u could change d person with time because its way easy 2 pull down den 2 pull up. Dnt bcome d VICTIM
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
I dont think i can break my own set rules to date a guy, it a no no, rules are meant to be adhere to so since the guy is offlimit no way unless he is ready to change...
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Nope. It's not worth it.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Adaeze003(f): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Not worth it at all...
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Mhizkel(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Don't ever try faking yourself just for someone. Be in reality you appear to be. It isn't a must you break your values just to gain someone's love. Make your differences known to each other.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2015
Big NO!
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by tohpahz(f): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Aipete2(f): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
God Forbid
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm, its gonna be hard, depends on the attitude he's trying to change, if its a negative one,I can try...buh that's gonna take lil time,

And sometimes if he can't cope I'll rather let him go than pretend,changing attitudes aint easy
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by forandy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
 like it pays...tcheeew
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by chomytex(f): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nah I aint breaking no rules for nobody!
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Morenzy15: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why do you want to die in silence when you can give your woman the best and desirable sex life she deserve. Finally, stop premature expulsion and make it bigger.
Get this lovely Handsome Up joystick Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for men. It also work perfectly for premature expulsion.
Within just three - four weeks of usage, you will have start to see the difference in the length, size and girth of the joystick. It makes it bigger, stronger, thicker and larger.
The easy to use pump is made of high quality material to ensure user safety. It is a popular choice and achieves penile growth through the sheer power of vacuum technology.

It not only helps penile growth but also helps prevent premature expulsion and aids in improving sexual performance for yourself and your partner.

Handsome Up Pump uses air vacuum technology to increase the size of our joystick. Once you have inserted our joystick into the cylinder, you then pump air using the bulb until air is pulled out of the cylinder. This then creates a vacuum, which draws more blood, the joystick meaning your tissues are allowed to expand resulting in permanent joystick growth over time.
It has no side effect, safe, effective and guaranteed. contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by elantraceey(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
I can't lower my standard for anyone.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yes and NO. IT depends!

Firstly, what kind of values? Good values, or?

And how much can you bend w/o breaking something of you! ?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Xiadnat:
Yes and NO. IT depends!

Firstly, what kind of values? Good values, or?

And how much can you bend w/o breaking something of you! ?

good values I guess.... Well I can bend.... I can try...
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by 2dice(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

well the Old me can do all stuff xcept the smoking part ... But Jungle Don Mature now cheesy ..
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by pbs4real(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but it seems like you are on the way already.
#BadtGuyCrushingOnBadtGurl
nah its #gudguycrushingonbadtgal.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by pbs4real(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dat would be stupidityundecided cos people who had dne it b4 regretted it
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by redgem(f): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

If I'm at the positive side I won't bend my values just to please him or have him cos I know I'm doing the right thing, if I'm at the negative side...I will cos I know what I'm doing is wrong...not just because of him but for my own good also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Girls Vs White Girls / Some Suspected Gay Guys On Nairaland / Caption This Pics .. Best Caption Wins N500 Recharge Card From Op

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.