Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (41407 Views)

Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by saintikechi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yoruba people........ Dis gracing nigeria since 1914. Lord lugard, you see your hand work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
He probably thought he was in Nigeria where rapists go unpunished...

3 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by funkybully(f): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
wtfCode:
chai, i talk am!!
I knw say na yoruba guy name go dey there b4 i click the headline.
*spits*
This set of people have been causing havoc with their d*ck, rape this rape that.
-Igbo and money,
-Yoruba and rape,
-Hausa and heartlessness.
#fear dem conjinous dudes,i mean the yoruba dudes,dem fit carry erectt AMU stab u to death.

grin cheesy grin stab kwa
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by AAinEqGuinea: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'm good, bruddah.

I have never lived around Mexicans, so I can't tell. But I doubt they will be worse than naij folks.

You better stay away from naij nyggahs and deal with them with a long spoon when you see them. They are the worst breed of nyggahs out there and the only language they understand is violence. Once you crack their skulls open, they won't mess with you. Laughing with them is a sin lool.

Lol.

I haven't met a Nigerian American who was even remotely violent and it's rare to see Nigerians featured on American crime headlines. However... I'm sure the story is different for crimes done in Nigeria though. I remember reading your story about your friend Big Show thinking to myself " shocked Nigerians can be wild in the UK I see"

Im not moved by any of it. Word on the street is that the western white boy is the baddest, even their military tech makes Nairaland fp. A reminder for Africa to keep their brutalities to themselves. South Africans had that xenophobic moment, but it wasn't directed at the white people there. They don't care that we'll kill/rape/eat each other and feeling like a Big man while doing it. However when our crimes involve white ppl, we'll see new rules. White ppl in America are persistent in training their crooked police to remind black ppl that they'll kill you and get away with it and Black ppl get on TV apologizing when it happens. LOL, my people. Trump trolling Mexicans right now who dare not bring their worst over the American-Mexican border while lower tier whites were busy antagonizing American Muslims this year with "Draw Mohammad" contests seeing how far they'll go, seeing if Muslims retaliate by killing 17 people like they did in France earlier this year. A few American Muslims are pushing back which pales in comparison to the typical car bombs and torture they'll gladly do to each other in the middle east.

I'm not impressed by any of the raging Black men (other than Christopher Dorner, his manifesto is worth reading if you haven't heard of him). I dont care where the Black man is from bc he knows he's only a threat to other black people which makes them a coon in my testimony. Thats one of my problems with modern rap that we talked about before, they better leave the tough talking on a mp3 and directed at each other only. Until I see rage against the machines, I'm not impressed cool
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Yorobastard(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
lovelygurl:
Why bringing tribalism to this matter now.

Sick men rape nd they r all from different origins. Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas etc aren't immune against sick men who rape.

4 ur information we r one Nigeria

I haven't heard of Yorubaland, Igboland, Hausaland.

It's either we work together as a country to make Nigeria a better place or we fight each other nd go down together

Tribalism is important in every issue because if it was the other way around I bet you will see them eating popcorn and calling that tribe the problem of the country on that topic.

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Yorobastard(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
abdul123:
This thread is evident of d madness raging in Igbo tribe.. They like to insult anything in there life more especially the Yorubas.... Later I deduced they re plainly jealous of d Tribe sha... Shey u wan count number of times dis useless parasites rape stories Don pervade dis nairaland nd most oda tribes just act with maturity.... But when dem see Yoloba Mata Dere papa head go dey spin like faulty hard disk

Lol...you funny....bro wen it comes to tribalism I respect you guys but you forget that you must have a taste of your medicine to know how it feels....if you kill with the gun you must die by it....and beside we don't even have time to jealous your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by toshmann(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Deport the fool. And let him enter Naija Jail upon arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by wtfCode: 3:34am On Jul 30, 2015
funkybully:

grin cheesy grin stab kwa
that their amu is something else.
Can't u see that thing of theirs has gotten them into alotta troubles in this country and diaspora.
#no be say dem sabi fvck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Now you see one of the reasons yoruba was chosen to be a compulsory language for employment into the British police force.

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by melzabull(f): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2015
who is that mod deleting comments? is is because the rap.ist is a yellowbar man? Nonsense! we all know rape, incest and child molestation is the stock in trade of yerobas. No wonder the UK police wants some officers to learn mgbati mgbati so that they can deal with thousand of south wasterners criminals in UK prisons
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by boxer022(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
From the look on his face, I suspect this man was an area boy in Lagos. The reason being the way he carried out his activity. He is a total disgrace to our dear country Nigeria and should be locked up when he returns back to Nigeria.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by ScorchedViper(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shaaaaayyyyttttt.... This bastard just destroyed my good name.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.