Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? (3895 Views)

Reason Why Allah (SWT) Create Mankind In Different Tribes And Colors / 100 Direct Instructions From Allah To Mankind. / 100 Direct Instructions By Allah In The Holy Quran For Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Na so o, the man is frustrated wallahi, I dey your back anytime.

Your reasoning must be on the low level. You keep shouting ''frustrated'' all the time. If I am frustrated would I be opening so many threads? I am very zealous and excited exposing the FALSEHOOD of islam.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Bakrabas: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=36384216][Quran 3:110] Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah......

How true is that quranic verse vis-a-vis the following:

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves......

Are best of people HARD against their fellow humans?

Here is allah's testimony concerning the Christians:

[Quran 57:27] Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him KINDNESS and MERCY.........see the way u nailed ursef dats 2 tel u dat all prophets practiced islam i.e total submision 2 a God.For u my quest is dis...wher in d bible did jesus mention christainity? wher in d bible did jesus mention d word bible? let's go 4 a public debat if truly xtianity is a religion mentioned in d bible
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Scholar8200(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015
^^^Kindly note that Jesus did not come to establish a religion! He came to reconcile us back to God!
John 1:12,13

12 But to all who have received him—those who believe in his name—he has given the right to become God’s children 13 —children not born by human parents or by human desire or a husband’s decision, but by God.

As regards the Bible, It consists of the Torah, Psalms and the Prophets (all were quoted by Christ), and the Gospels & Epistles. JESUS Christ already endorsed the Epistles when He said to His Apostles:

John 15:27
and you also will testify, because you have been with me from the beginning.

The Word Bible means Book; a book that comprises the Scriptures that Christ repeatedly refer His disciples and the Pharisees to!

Sunday,the first day of the week was adopted by the early disciples simply because that was the day of Christ's Resurrection, however, they met on other days too, just like it's done today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by jcross19: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
alienvirus:
Sorry, Quran was not talking about today;s Christians but earlier Isa followers with pristine Injeel, before Islam.

Today's Christians have messed up the Injeel with different versions.

Gat dat wink
your comment don't make sense because you are alien and don't know what you are talking about. Secondly virus might have affect your center of reason caused by hatred your imam taught you in the mosque, the center of terrorism.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Scholar8200:
^^^Kindly note that Jesus did not come to establish a religion! He came to reconcile us back to God!
John 1:12,13

12 But to all who have received him—those who believe in his name—he has given the right to become God’s children 13 —children not born by human parents or by human desire or a husband’s decision, but by God.

As regards the Bible, It consists of the Torah, Psalms and the Prophets (all were quoted by Christ), and the Gospels & Epistles. Christ already endorsed the Epistles when He said to His Apostles:

John 15:27
and you also will testify, because you have been with me from the beginning.

The Word Bible means Book; a book that comprises the Scriptures that Christ repeatedly refer His disciples and the Pharisees to!

Sunday,the first day of the week was adopted by the early disciples simply because that was the day of Christ's Resurrection, however, they met on other days too, just like it's done today.

I love the quote below:

''Jesus did not come to establish a religion''.

Therefore ALL who seek to get to God through religion are deceiving themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Scholar8200(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2012:

I love the quote below:

''Jesus did not come to establish a religion''.

Therefore ALL who seek to get to God through religion are deceiving themselves.
Indeed, Jesus said,"I am the Way..., NO man comes to the Father but by Me"

When, through faith in Christ, we are reconciled to the Father, we receive grace to walk in the Light as He is in the Light!

Stay blessed!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
truthman2012:
[Quran 3:110] Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah......

How true is that quranic verse vis-a-vis the following:

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves......

Are best of people HARD against their fellow humans?

Here is allah's testimony concerning the Christians:

[Quran 57:27] Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him KINDNESS and MERCY.........

Which of the two groups are supposed to be the best of mankind, the wicked or the merciful?

Is it the same God who sent a prophet whose followers are MERCIFUL and the one whose followers are WICKED?

Why would God now prefer the WICKED and replace the MERCIFUL with the WICKED, if something is not wrong somewhere?

48:29 Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against disbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

The Arabic word “ashidda” does not mean ruthless, but strong and firm. Ruthless is an unacceptable translation. Translations of ashidda:

Pickthall: hard; Yusuf Ali: strong; Daryabadi: stern; Khan-Hilali: severe; F. Malik: strong; Shakir: firm of heart; Arberry: hard; Irving: strict

Also, the disbelievers being referred to in these verses are the those who persecuted and attacked the Muslims. Shaykh Fawzee Al-Atharee said the following:
And similarly the disbeliever, if he has good character with us and good manners with us and good way and treatment with us, then we have good manners with him, good behaviour with him, good way with him and good treatment of him. And if his manners are bad and his behaviour is bad [i.e. abusive and cruel], then we treat him with accordance to how he is treating us. This is something permissible in the legislation. But the Prophet s.a.w.s. has indicated very clearly in all the narrations that have been brought and throughout his life, that there must be a matter of balance and to be just. And that is in dealing with the people of disbelief and also in dealing with those who have faith.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2015
@truthmann.if u asked a question don't falsified the answers u got.u don't know why those verses are revealed and yet u r not believing what was explained to u.and if we Muslims did not reply u will say we dint have defence.u have to be matured black monkey.u don't understand religion in a harsh manner don't insult others religion.try and be civilised and respect everyone this is only done here mostly Nigeria where ppl are very uncivilised go to other developed countries and see how the do things.the major reason why we don't reply most of this posts is the way ur people who are barbarians will start insulting.our religion it's not like urs which u make jest of.even ur God Jesus u insult so u r not worth to have a matured discussion with.pray Allah will guide u to the rite path ISLAM
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
marxydans:

48:29 Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against disbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

The Arabic word “ashidda” does not mean ruthless, but strong and firm. Ruthless is an unacceptable translation. Translations of ashidda:

Pickthall: hard; Yusuf Ali: strong; Daryabadi: stern; Khan-Hilali: severe; F. Malik: strong; Shakir: firm of heart; Arberry: hard; Irving: strict

Also, the disbelievers being referred to in these verses are the those who persecuted and attacked the Muslims. Shaykh Fawzee Al-Atharee said the following:
And similarly the disbeliever, if he has good character with us and good manners with us and good way and treatment with us, then we have good manners with him, good behaviour with him, good way with him and good treatment of him. And if his manners are bad and his behaviour is bad [i.e. abusive and cruel], then we treat him with accordance to how he is treating us. This is something permissible in the legislation. But the Prophet s.a.w.s. has indicated very clearly in all the narrations that have been brought and throughout his life, that there must be a matter of balance and to be just. And that is in dealing with the people of disbelief and also in dealing with those who have faith.

There is no defence in your explanation.

''STRONG AGAINST OR FIRM AGAINST'' is the opposite of COMPASSIONATE.

Therefore strong or firm against does not change the fact that muslims are HARSH OR WICKED to non-muslims.

If muslims are not wicked against non-muslims, why the FIGHTING, STRIKING OFF the HEAD and FINGERS of unbelievers?

The best of mankind should be COMPASSIONATE to ALL and NOT only their members.

It is untrue that muslims fight only those who attack them. They fight non-muslims to FORCE them to accept islam:

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them
until there is no more Fitnah
(disbelief and polytheism: i.e.
worshipping others besides Allah)
and the religion (worship) will all
be for Allah Alone [in the whole
of the world ]. But if they cease
(worshipping others besides
Allah), then certainly, Allah is
All-Seer of what they do.”

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The
Messenger of Allah said: "I have
been commanded to fight against
people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, that
Muhammad is the messenger of
Allah, and they establish prayer
and pay zakat."

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Islam's best is a genocidal maniac cheesy

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Therefore strong or firm against does not change the fact that muslims are HARSH OR WICKED to non-muslims.

If muslims are not wicked against non-muslims, why the FIGHTING, STRIKING OFF the HEAD and FINGERS of unbelievers?

U need to improve ur grammar.strong and firm doesn't mean being harsh.check assertiveness .anyway u r ignorant no matter the explanation u have no enough knowledge to understand.very simple thing u can't understand but twisting it ur own way.
It is untrue that muslims fight only those who attack them. They fight non-muslims to FORCE them to accept islam:

and pay zakat."

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
truthman2012:

and pay zakat."

even if it is harsh check for the reason why the verse is revealed.u don't read Quran like that there are reasons for every revelation.the way u are just picking verses is not done that way.its not a story book u can just read and interprete u need knowledgable imams.the main reason u are having different version of bible is becoz every one reads and feel he understand it his own way so he can published his copy.A holy book have to qualities of being holy.even though the real bible has been corrupted it shouldn't be changing the way it it.its absurd.u r just showing ur ignorance by just picking on one verse.if u need to understand fully contact me
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
truthman2012:

and pay zakat."

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=marxydans post=36495360][/quote]"He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who have perversity in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning."

u need knowledgeable one for interpretation of some verese
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
marxydans:
even if it is harsh check for the reason why the verse is revealed.u don't read Quran like that there are reasons for every revelation.the way u are just picking verses is not done that way.its not a story book u can just read and interprete u need knowledgable imams.the main reason u are having different version of bible is becoz every one reads and feel he understand it his own way so he can published his copy.A holy book have to qualities of being holy.even though the real bible has been corrupted it shouldn't be changing the way it it.its absurd.u r just showing ur ignorance by just picking on one verse.if u need to understand fully contact me

What a book? You cannot read and understand unless an imam tells a lie to interpret it.

From what book do imams get their interpretations?

Who says quran is not a story book? It is an incomplete story book:

Quran 4:164 YusuAli] Of some messengers We have already told thee the STORY; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct;-

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Lies!!

This your interpretation sounds so watery. What is your source or you just formulated something?

Now, look at that HARSHNESS OR WICKEDNESS from the quranic perspective:

[Quran 8:12] When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then SMITE their NECKS and SMITE of them each FINGER.

What do you mean by its formulated? You mean you know Islam more than him? Nonsense
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
truthman2012:

What a book? You cannot read and understand unless an imam tells a lie to interpret it.

From what book do imams get their interpretations?

Who says quran is not a story book? It is an incomplete story book:

Quran 4:164 YusuAli] Of some messengers We have already told thee the STORY; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct;-
Thats what you resort to when you dont have something to say. Typing nonsense and being confident with it
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean by its formulated? You mean you know Islam more than him? Nonsense

Yes he knows true islam more than him and not the fake version al taqquiya experts like you present to us.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Thats what you resort to when you dont have something to say. Typing nonsense and being confident with it

Can you point out the nonsense in that post?

Why should you leave your fate in the hands of imans who cannot hear from allahh for the interpretations?

Where did they get their own interpretations? Were they there when Muhammad said he received quranic revelations?

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Can you point out the nonsense in that post?

Why should you leave your fate in the hands of imans who cannot hear from allahh for the interpretations?

Where did they get their own interpretations? Were they there when Muhammad said he received quranic revelations?
In one of Prophet Muhammads Hadith. He instructed those presentsent to convey his message to those who were absent(those who were yet exist then). How did you get to know about christianity? Through your friends and family but without their forefathers, you wouldnt have known. I hope you understand what i mean. You read without knowing the real interpretation of such verses and then come here to spew trash

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jagoon:

Yes he knows true islam more than him and not the fake version al taqquiya experts like you present to us.
So you mean after studying Islam for more than 20 years, a non believer knows better than me(or him).
U guys need help

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

In one of Prophet Muhammads Hadith. He instructed those presentsent to convey his message to those who were absent(those who were yet exist then). How did you get to know about christianity? Through your friends and family but without their forefathers, you wouldnt have known. I hope you understand what i mean. You read without knowing the real interpretation of such verses and then come here to spew trash

Let's see the hadith and how it interprets the quran to all generations. I know it is a lie as a single hadith cannot explain the whole quran.

The quran is translated in English, how can you say it has other meaning different from the translation? Are you saying the translators are not good in Arabic? Why did the islamic world accept their translations?

When muslims are caught napping, their usual defence is: that is not the meaning. Why do you have hidden meaning to quranic verses?

My friend, it will be better for you to stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So you mean after studying Islam for more than 20 years, a non believer knows better than me(or him).
U guys need help

The quran is a small book, about one-fifth of the bible, what did you study for as many as 20 years? You must be a very slow learner.

Even with your years of islamic studies, you still cannot discern the many inconsistencies in the small book. That is serious.

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

U guys need help

Do you know islam more than the head of isis who is a devout arab muslim with a phd in islamic studies I know it is kitman you arer practising here tongue

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Jagoon:

Do you know islam more than the head of isis who is a devout arab muslim with a phd in islamic studies I know it is kitman you arer practising here tongue

So the head of isis has phd in islamic studies? He knows better than non-violent muslims.

That is what I have always tried to make muslims understand. The few violent muslims are the true muslims because that was the exact thing Muhammad was doing.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2015
truthman2012:

So the head of isis has phd in islamic studies? He must know better than non-violent muslims.

That is what I have always tried to make muslims understand. The few violent muslims are the true muslims because that was the exact thing Muhammad was doing.

Yes Al baghadi who heads isis has a phd in islamic studies and he is also arab meaning he reads the original quoran in it's proper context without translation errors and certainly understand islam far better than the muslim apologists on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2015

Yes Al baghadi who heads isis has a phd in islamic studies and he is also arab meaning he reads the original quoran in it's proper context without translation errors and certainly understand islam far better than the muslim apologists on this forum.

Yes, that is it.

He knows islam better than those who are saying islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Rilwayne001: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes, that is it.

He knows islam better than those who are saying islam is a religion of peace.

Smh seriously for your miserable life.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by Belvine33(f): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Your reasoning must be on the low level. You keep shouting ''frustrated'' all the time. If I am frustrated would I be opening so many threads? I am very zealous and excited exposing the FALSEHOOD of islam.
You are not frustrated, you're obsessed. Let it go! You don't know anything about Islam or the Holy Qur'an. You come here posting fake things you got from the internet claiming you know the Qur'an. Do you read Arabic? If no you've not read the holy Qur'an. Face your religion, people being muslims should not upset you.
Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by malvisguy212: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Belvine33:
You are not frustrated, you're obsessed. Let it go! You don't know anything about Islam or the Holy Qur'an. You come here posting fake things you got from the internet claiming you know the Qur'an. Do you read Arabic? If no you've not read the holy Qur'an. Face your religion, people being muslims should not upset you.
adress the op .

1 Like

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Belvine33:

Lady, what are you saying?

Do I have to be Arabian to understand islam? Are you an arabian as a muslim?

The head of ISIL is a P.hD holder in islamic studies, not only that, he is an Arabian, who speaks the language of the quran. Do you know better than him? But look at what the man (a member of the best of mankind) is doing and other islamic terrorists who understand the quran as it truly is.

People like you who do not believe in what Muhammad did in his time, which islamic terrorists are following are fake muslims. You obey a part of the quran and throw the rest away.

True muslims don't live permanently in the city like you fake muslims, they most of the time converge on the busy to launch attack on innocent people they call unbelievers.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims The Best Of Mankind ? by truthman2012(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Smh seriously for your miserable life.

That is why you have no answers to my many threads. Smh!

If you know me you will not call me miserable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! / Why Did The Prophet Have So Many Wives? / Religious debate between a Christian and Muslim Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.