Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pc Tools Spyware Doctor 2007 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pc Tools Spyware Doctor 2007 (972 Views)

Spyware/adware Attack / How To Get Trojans, Spyware, And Network Worms Off My System / Help: I Need Anti Spyware Programme! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pc Tools Spyware Doctor 2007 by delpiero2: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2006
Product Features

* Defend your privacy from prying eyes and virtual trespassers with the most up to date and complete protection for your PC.
* Most effective in blocking spyware
* Spyware Doctor quickly and seamlessly update all critical aspects of the program and get the latest tools and signatures.
* Detect and destroy spyware.
* Quickly install and run without interrupting your computer activity, straightforward interface.

Product Description
Product Description
PC Tools Spyware Doctor is the award-winning and trusted protection against unwanted spyware and other privacy threats. Protect yourself with the best.

Product Description
With PC Tools' Spyware Doctor 2007, you've got real-time threat blocking, advanced system scanning and immunity from browser infections. Using Spyware Doctor, you'll protect your PCS against those threats to your privacy, and avoid being the victim of spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, spybots and other online dangers. It's the most effective way to handle spyware blocking.
To get this lattest software product for your personal computer please visit this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=spyware%20doctor&tag=httpwwwmobile-20&index=software&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
Re: Pc Tools Spyware Doctor 2007 by jydoh(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2006
SPyware doctor, really is good, but this new update requires key to maximize usage since it is not a trial version i.e. after scanning for spywares,trojans e.t.c. upon discovery that your system is vulnerable to external aggressors, u will be told to purchase the package so as to get the key. HOW DO YOU GET THE KEY ONLINE

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Outlook Configuration / Hp Pavilion Amd Turion 64bit For Sale / Help;plz Am Seriousely Need Of V.g.a Driver For My System[hp Pavilion Ze5700]plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.