Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mourinho's Response To Mrs. Benitez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho's Response To Mrs. Benitez (458 Views)

Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / Rafeal Benitez Signs A Three Year Contract With Newcastle / Real Madrid Will Win Trophies Under Benitez – Toni Kroos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho's Response To Mrs. Benitez by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
The Chelsea boss has hit back at comments made by the Real Madrid coach's wife, who claimed her husband is always "tidying up" after the Portuguese, in extraordinary fashion

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has unleashed a stunning attack on Real Madrid counterpart Rafael Benitez, claiming he "destroyed" his Inter team and even poking fun at his weight.

Benitez's wife, Montserrat Seara, caused a stir when she claimed her husband is always tidying up after Mourinho, having coached Inter, Chelsea and now Madrid after the Portuguese.

Those comments have provoked a stinging response from the Blues boss, who pointed to the fact Benitez was sacked just six months into his spell at Inter having taken over a treble-winning team.

"The lady is a bit confused, with all respect," Mourinho said after Chelsea beat Barcelona 4-2 on penalties after drawing 2-2 with Barcelona in the International Champions Cup.

"I'm not laughing. Because her husband went to Chelsea to replace Roberto Di Matteo and he went to Real Madrid and replaced Carlo Ancelotti.

"The only club where her husband replaces me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.

"And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think the lady needs to occupy her time and if she takes care of her husband's diet she will have less time to speak about me."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/07/29/13975652/she-should-focus-on-his-weight-mourinho-launches-stinging-attack-
Re: Mourinho's Response To Mrs. Benitez by TI1919(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2015
I just love Mou

cheesy
Re: Mourinho's Response To Mrs. Benitez by Bugatie(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Busy body, wetin concern her?
Re: Mourinho's Response To Mrs. Benitez by Otherique: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Uppercut!

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal To Settle It Out With Real Madrid Over £45.8m Transfer’ / Official : NPFL Update / How To Get Free Daily Bet Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.