Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. (4210 Views)

Deleted! / They Tried For 17 Years To Have A Baby. Now They Have Sextuplets / How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding? (2) (3) (4)

Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Rightchuks(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Her baby is just four months and she doesn't intend getting pregnant now, it's a mistake and she needs help.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Sweetyie(f): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Sounds stupid to me. Doesn't she know abt family planning and contraceptives

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by engrtemmyy: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Abort the foetus. That's the most sensible thing to do

Your DSTV, CCTV or intercom just stopped working? Contact me r on BBM: 2B9BC38B and I'll have it fixed for you
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Lmao.
Most housewives can be silly as well as ignorant.
I am very sure she is" educated" grin grin
Educated illiterates! Even in this very harsh economy? Smh

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Okworigeorge(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Lolz
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Hazardd(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2015
What did she want us to do? When she is enjoying it she didnt ask for advice, mtcheew

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Rightchuks:
Her baby is just four months and she doesn't intend getting pregnant now, it's a mistake and she needs help.

There is nothing like mistake. It's plain ignorance!
She should keep it! I bet you she will make another mistake again. Some couples are that silly!

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by engrtemmyy: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Lmao.
Most housewives can be silly as well as ignorant.
I am very sure she is" educated" grin grin
Educated illiterates! Even in this very harsh economy? Smh

Sweetyie:
Sounds stupid to me. Doesn't she know abt family planning and contraceptives

Typical.... The deed is done, she's asking for a solution and not condemnation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
engrtemmyy:

Typical.... The deed is done, she's asking for a solution and not condemnation.

Read my second post undecided.You will find what you're looking for there.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Rightchuks(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
she is scared.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2015
What is she crying for again? Infact what is the essence of this thread?
If she is married, why the tears, abi she dey forbid extra pikin?
The deed as been done already, so she should keep it.

I hope she is married o undecided undecided.I no understand the two much wahala wey dey for this belle so.so . Crying ke?
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Hazardd(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Rightchuks:
she is scared, she is crying. help help...
nawaoo, young man.. Abeg stop disturbing us, when you are doing it did you called ussad

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Shortyy(f): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Are you her Hubby? Lol. Anyways, She should keep it. The deed has been done already. And no baby is a mistake.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by carbon1224(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2015
She should stop breastfeeding the baby and get along with it.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Tallesty1(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
What exactly does she want us to do?

Carry the pregnancy for her or breast feed the four month old baby?

And what tha fvck was that about getting pregnant by mistake?

Like she was cleaning the room, tripped and fell on her husband's erect dick and the dick erupted out of surprise and got her pregnant or something like that?

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by jamex93(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2015
lolx

this is funny sha

na igala woman ni

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2015
engrtemmyy:
Abort the foetus. That's the most sensible thing to do
Please kindly STFU!

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by dyttt: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2015
she should keep it
lucky her

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulations!!!!!!

A friend got pregnant six weeks after her first baby, hubby was testing the patency of the hole but didn't know when he poured. Yea!!, sob stories!!!!!
The kids are grown now, it gave my friend a year and six months compulsory leave but she is back on track and wiser. The " mistake" became a blessing to the family in my ways.

Your wife is only worried about what people will say not necessarily the outcome of the pregnancy, buckle up dude and be wiser next time. Family planning abounds and often free in government health facilities.

Abortion may seem as the easiest way out but for whom". Salvaging a bad situation using a bad method because you dreads what people will say will lead to massive guilt and then "had I know " sob stories.

Keep the "Onyinye chukwu" cos it will turn out good at the long run.

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Huh! Four months? I thought the ideal time to start having sex after birth for the ladies is 1yr and above? undecided

The thing will still be raw... I mean it hasn't healed completely before the sex na.

Hmm...
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by snadguy007(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
The husband no try at all

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by coolestrogue(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
That woman is a Hebrew woman.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by enomakos(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congrats
he don happen there is nothing you can do about it
keep the baby
make i no hear say you plan to "abort"the next dangote
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by dominique(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
It has happened before and those that it happened to managed and coped through it.

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by edithodg(f): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I will make this mistake over and over again,if possible give birth every year till I have my complete 5 children,so help me God. Carry your God's gift jara,you can never get it in the market.

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Kimoni: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
LadyFiona:
Congratulations!!!!!!

A friend got pregnant six weeks after her first baby, hubby was testing the patency of the hole but didn't know when he poured. Yea!!, sob stories!!!!!
The kids are grown now, it gave my friend a year and six months compulsory leave but she is back on track and wiser. The " mistake" became a blessing to the family in my ways.

Your wife is only worried about what people will say not necessarily the outcome of the pregnancy, buckle up dude and be wiser next time. Family planning abounds and often free in government health facilities.

Abortion may seem as the easiest way out but for whom". Salvaging a bad situation using a bad method because you dreads what people will say will lead to massive guilt and then "had I know " sob stories.

Keep the "Onyinye chukwu" cos it will turn out good at the long run.

Beautiful!
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by estheremma(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
just rush to a good gynae to guide u.keep d baby.it will only be tough for some months.hubby needs to show love.dnt listen to all this teens on nairaland.i kept mine n they are 13 & 12 now.they look lyk twins.marriage is not easy.stop listening to all these people most are single.Do u guys know that family planning fails?yes it happened to me!only abstinence is safe n that is impossible in a mans house.For the person saying one year,sexual relations resume 6weeks after delivery according to medicine.pls most of u that are too young can go to romance section.tanx

16 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by dominique(f): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2015
estheremma:
just rush to a good gynae to guide u.keep d baby.it will only be tough for some months.hubby needs to show love.dnt listen to all this teens on nairaland.i kept mine n they are 13 & 12 now.they look lyk twins.marriage is not easy.stop listening to all these people most are single.Do u guys know that family planning fails?yes it happened to me!only abstinence is safe n that is impossible in a mans house.For the person saying one year,sexual relations resume 6weeks after delivery according to medicine.pls most of u that are too young can go to romance section.tanx

Thank goodness! I was hoping someone that has experienced it will come share. My friend is a year and two weeks older than her younger sister, her mum conceived again when she was barely 3 months. I also had this former colleague who resumed maternity leave looking visibly pregnant. At first we assumed she had not lost the pregnancy weight but as the weeks went on, it became clear and visible. Yes stress will involved, but once the children are all grown you'll be glad you didn't make any silly hasty decisions.

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
So what exactly do you want us to do? To encourage you to abort it?

If you know how long some people have fasted and prayed for just a single baby, you'll count yourself lucky. . Keep your baby biko, it'll be stressful but it's worth it. ..

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by OAMMB(f): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Some husbands are not just considerate. If you dont agree wahala and if you agree its your problem. He will yell and shout how can you get pregnant dont you know what they situation is...
Dont be dismayed.
It will turn out good.
I believe such kids turn out to be blessings.
God will give you the resources to nuture the child.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by thorpido(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:
Some husbands are not just considerate. If you dont agree wahala and if you agree its your problem. He will yell and shout how can you get pregnant dont you know what they situation is...
Dont be dismayed.
It will turn out good.
I believe such kids turn out to be blessings.
God will give you the resources to nuture the child.
It's the fault of both of them.What stops the woman from seeking family planning?In this age,no one should be ignorant.A woman should tell the doctor before her due date that she wants family planning after delivery.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by OAMMB(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
thorpido:
It's the fault of both of them.In this age,no one should be ignorant.A woman should tell the doctor before her due date that she wants family planning after delivery.

Alot comes with family planning for a woman. i had a friend who started having high blood pressure when she started using the family planning method recommended to her. i know someone else too that started adding weight badly. i know of another person that said she started having constant banging aheadches whenever she used the pill. Different side effects for different people. The best is still the for a man to use a condom but most men dont want to use that with their wives.

Thick Linoleum Carpet@ 3500 Per Square Meter / How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics