Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Heart Broken! Advice This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken! Advice This Guy (1581 Views)

How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken. / I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by hebenezher(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2015
there's this babe I just hooked up to in school(dating), I really love her so so much. there are lot of guys who has approached her and got declined, ( with the excuse that she has a boyfriend at home) surprisingly, I logged in, and she accepted me as school lovers. but now, she leaving for another tertiary institution, to study another course of her dream. the school she's leaving for, that's where her home boyfriend attends, I'm so confused. I asked her if we could still be lovers when she gets there? she said "sure/yes". I said can she keep it? she said " not can I keep it, but can we keep it.. I told her I can. she said same, that God will see us through .. I asked if she will continue dating the guy when she gets there, she said "she doesn't know" mates I'm confused. why then did she accepted me while she knows she has a boyfriend? I asked if she will ever break my heart, she said "No" I asked her to promise. she did. even told me she will be coming sometimes to greet her sis, I asked if I can always come over to visit her she said I can.. I'm confused, I asked her whether she wants to be with that her boyfriend in the future she said "No"... she's a complete decent girl that any guy will wanna marry. ion know what to do.. now, I wanna know how important I'm to her, I wanna tell her that, if she can't leave the guy for me, then I'm ready to leave him for the guy, I want her to choose between me and the guy... I don't believe in distant relationship, especially when she and the guy are both in the same tertiary... I love her so much, I need advice pals.. I really need, I'm hurt.. I can't even get myself.. please fellow nairalanders
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by Jayboi(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2015
my candid advice is don't put much hope in the relationship. This is a girl that doesn't know if she ll go back to dating her former guy. Even with time and the long distance, the love story will gradually wane. look elsewhere and if she still cares, she ll always look back. what I'm saying in short is don't put all ur eggs in the basket.
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by Shortyy(f): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Love in the air. She said she's not getting back with the other guy. What you worried about?
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by sinaj(f): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Mr lover lover grin

change is constant, who knws if she will fall in love with d guy again

U gotta hope for d best nd also prepare for d worst smiley
always kip in touch with her smiley

but wait o! girls don turn to social ntwk wey u go de login so angry

pray make her home boyfriend no hack ur account grin
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Advise what? undecided

Babe don tell you from beginning say she get bobo from house but you say na school love you want....school love has ended now, you're crying..... mchew

When will boys learn to leave other people's babe alone?! angry
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by Tallesty1(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Jayboi:
my candid advice is don't put much hope in the relationship. This is a girl that doesn't know if she ll go back to dating her former guy. Even with time and the long distance, the love story will gradually wane. look elsewhere and if she still cares, she ll always look back. what I'm saying in short is don't put all ur eggs in the basket.
She knows@Emboldened.........

She just didn't wanna tell the guy.
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by jamex93(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2015
eya ....

see lover boy
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by jamex93(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2015
eya ....

see lover boy
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by UjSizzle(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Advise what? undecided

Babe don tell you from beginning say she get bobo from house but you say na school love you want....school love has ended now, you're crying..... mchew

When will boys learn to leave other people's babe alone?! angry
Dude you funny grin

OP I don't see what's heartbreaking about this situation. You've always known she had an away-boify. Then there was you. Now she's going back to wherever boify1 is located and you're heartbroken? I'm lost-- perhaps I don't understand the meaning of heartbreak anymore.
If she says she won't be going back to the other guy then tell her to break up with him officially. Not the regular drifting apart thing; she has to say the words to him.
Then you keep in touch with her. Call, text, visit her once in a while and ask how she's doing. If you feel you can trust her then you should, unless she gives you a reason not to.

Best wishes.
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by steppin: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Op, you need some koboko lashes.
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
All my life I always have two or more properties so I wonder why somebody will have only one partner when you guys are not yet married op for your information your girlfriend is dating both you and her home boyfriend her response is just the evidence you need. Guy go find another girlfriend and keep in touch if it will work it will work if it will not work despite your effort it will not work shikena
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by jaybee3(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

Dude you funny grin

OP I don't see what's heartbreaking about this situation. You've always known she had an away-boify. Then there was you. Now she's going back to wherever boify1 is located and you're heartbroken? I'm lost-- perhaps I don't understand the meaning of heartbreak anymore.
If she says she won't be going back to the other guy then tell her to break up with him officially. Not the regular drifting apart thing; she has to say the words to him.
Then you keep in touch with her. Call, text, visit her once in a while and ask how she's doing. If you feel you can trust her then you should, unless she gives you a reason not to.

Best wishes.

Which one be away boify?

Please explain
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by UjSizzle(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Which one be away boify?

Please explain
Lol didn't you read the OP? grin

She had a boify before going to school. Then acquired a school lover too (okay so maybe boify1 is the home boify and the OP is the away match).
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by therealdeal10: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Y r u revealing ur conversations wit her 2 us?? Face reality dude d gal is gone, dat she promised u neva 2 break ur lil heart doesn't mean it will b kept
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by jaybee3(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol didn't you read the OP? grin

She had a boify before going to school. Then acquired a school lover too (okay so maybe boify1 is the home boify and the OP is the away match).

I was only interested in what you had to say jor

How you take know all these permutations sef... I'm kinda shocked
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by mencade5(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2015
hebenezher:
there's this babe I just hooked up to in school(dating), I really love her so so much. there are lot of guys who has approached her and got declined, ( with the excuse that she has a boyfriend at home) surprisingly, I logged in, and she accepted me as school lovers. but now, she leaving for another tertiary institution, to study another course of her dream. the school she's leaving for, that's where her home boyfriend attends, I'm so confused. I asked her if we could still be lovers when she gets there? she said "sure/yes". I said can she keep it? she said " not can I keep it, but can we keep it.. I told her I can. she said same, that God will see us through .. I asked if she will continue dating the guy when she gets there, she said "she doesn't know" mates I'm confused. why then did she accepted me while she knows she has a boyfriend? I asked if she will ever break my heart, she said "No" I asked her to promise. she did. even told me she will be coming sometimes to greet her sis, I asked if I can always come over to visit her she said I can.. I'm confused, I asked her whether she wants to be with that her boyfriend in the future she said "No"... she's a complete decent girl that any guy will wanna marry. ion know what to do.. now, I wanna know how important I'm to her, I wanna tell her that, if she can't leave the guy for me, then I'm ready to leave him for the guy, I want her to choose between me and the guy... I don't believe in distant relationship, especially when she and the guy are both in the same tertiary... I love her so much, I need advice pals.. I really need, I'm hurt.. I can't even get myself.. please fellow nairalanders
MY BROTHER YOU DON DIE BE THAT.

BABE DEY GO MEET HER NUMBER ONE BOYFRIEND FOR HER NEW SCHOOL AND YOU STILL DEY PUT HOPE FOR HER?

JUST FORGET HER AND GET URSELF A NEW BABE IN YOUR SCHOOL.

TOTO NO DEY READ METRE OOOOOO
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Guy u and the other guy are losers, she will find a different gig.
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by UjSizzle(f): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2015
jaybee3:

I was only interested in what you had to say jor

How you take know all these permutations sef... I'm kinda shocked
Geez booboo, you make it look like I'm Virgin Mary sad
Please un-shock yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by funlord(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
grin Stories that touch season 2 don comot? I see!
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by mencade5(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2015
blueseacats:
Guy u and the other guy are losers, she will find a different gig.
true

ladies have been changing boyfriends like sanitary pads since 1883

i believe he.has not fvck this girl sef.
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by godoluwa(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2015
@op, its que sera sera. just be yourself & you will be good. 99% of guys got heartbroken once or many times in their lifetime. never take it too serious but believed that if both of you were meant to be husband & wife in the future, no matter whatever, it will surely come to pass. wishing you the best & read you books dear
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by cyprus000: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2015
[size=13pt]
Only a weakling ask a woman if she will break his heart or not.

The world is fvvckin heartless manangry..prepare for the worst in all you do but work and pray for the best.

Only a potential snitchh. Date a lady,when he fully knows that she has a guy.

Stop being a potential sidedude and know your fvvcking stand in that fvvcking relationshipangry

She either choose you or him..simple as ABCD
[/size]
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by Omeife2: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Candid advice; face your studies
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by octopusfreaky(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2015
you such a weakling especially for a guyI can deal with guys like you..
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by IamLEGEND1: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
You are a total disgrace and an embarrassment to the male community worldwide.

#Sissy
Re: Heart Broken! Advice This Guy by ksbusari(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its either she is hidin d truth frm u or she is sayin d truth. My advice is visit her as often as u can, call her and watch her actions.

(1) (Reply)

3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. / Hilarious Photo! How True Is This? / Hey Ladies, Which Of These Rings Do You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.