Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. (43305 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
dayleke:

LOL Easy my friend. I yaff died laffin here. You wan die on top mr cork's matter? Are you a learner? How did you let him get under your skin?
d nigga came out of d bush all of a sudden i was his crush lol.u know him?

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by M4gunners: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
I myself is example of number 3.My Tunisia nerghbour has to occupy the number 9,but i don't think he's unhappy with me anyway.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^see Homebase CRACKHEAD taxi driver threatenin a whole Londoner who gots pound sterlin..... Issit my fault u don't hav moiney or issit ma fault u never been to London?.. Goat! undecided
**Silence**
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by ceejay80s(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

...we don't spek pigeon English hear in London....its for u people in that place Nigerian!!! (no oofeinse) angry
U don't speak pigeon English in London abi? So people in london cant spell correctly too ? (no offence)

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MrCork: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
ceejay80s:

U don't speak pigeon English in London abi? So people in london cant spell correctly too ? (no offence)

...bro be nice to me & I will post u £10cash to buy yor sef a suit ther in Nigeria! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by ceejay80s(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

...bro be nice to me & I will post u £10cash to buy yor sef a suit ther in Nigeria! undecided
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by ceejay80s(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

Guy be good and i will post u 50k to pay up your tax in london but. I know say u dey suffer in nigeria . Living in london my foot

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Dannyabu(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
vikel2104:
Staying in a neighbourhood gives you the chance to meet different types of people and learning to deal with them.
You will definitely find your neighbour among the list below.

1. Parentless kids.
There is always sound of yelling kids from their house. Their parents are never at home. They are basically noise makers.

2. The Over-friendly Neighbour
They make your business, their business. You like it or not. These are typically the neighbours who will literally stay in your house and wouldn’t even mind helping you out with your daily chores. They don’t know where to draw the line and end up being over friendly. More often than not they cross the line. These neighbours want to know everything about you, your family, how much money you earn every month, where you make all your investments and your spending patterns. They want to know it all without even once thinking that these are personal and you are not comfortable sharing them.

3. The Really Mysterious Neighbour There’s is never any noise coming from his apartment. However, the only dialogue you ever had with this type of neighbour probably consists of “Hello!” and “Nice weather today, huh?” You’ve probably noticed that the really mysterious neighbour comes back home either late at night or early in the morning. And he doesn’t appear to be drunk which makes things even weirder. You have no idea where he goes, what he does and whether you should be worried that he might be a criminal or not. You better stick to just ‘hello’ when talking to this neighbour and never ask him anything because you know what happened to the curious cat, right? It became a victim of its really mysterious neighbour.

4. The fighting couple.
These neighbours fight with their spouse in the open and keep throwing offensive words at each other. They just disturb the peace of the neighbourhood.

5. The Copy Cats – The Me Too Neighbours
If you are noticing a pattern of your neighbours having the same things you possess from quite some time now, then you can rule out the option of it being a sheer co-incidence – it’s called copying. These are the type of neighbours who have no clue about what they want to buy and would just end up buying/doing the same set of things that you do, just to fit in. They would scan everything in your home if invited for a chat and there you go a replica of it would be in theirs too.

6.The Constant Borrowers
It’s a pleasant Saturday morning and you hear somebody knocking at your door. Surprise! The same neighbour who keeps asking you for something or the other is here again asking you for a cup of sugar. These are the neighbours who make complete utilization of the word “HELP” and would constantly keep borrowing things from you. If you have these type of neighbours consider adding a separate list in your monthly budget called “Neighbours list”!

7. Alcoholic neighbour.
Someone is knocking at your door and picking your lock at 1am in the morning? Oh, wait, it’s just your alcoholic neigbhour who is once again at the wrong door. Someone puked on your doorstep? Who was it this time – the alcoholic guy next door.

8.The Party Freak.
These are most likely young people who love to go out for parties and always invite their friends over for a party in their house. The sound of loud music and loud voices is the proof that they are at it again.

9. The Problem Creators
These neighbours are just too finicky about everything you do from moving a chair at your home to having a social event at your home-every single thing of your action bothers them and are waiting to gun you down! They are the ones who are unhappy about everything about their neighbourhood and would constantly keep bickering.

10. The Passive neighbor.
This one is just there. He doesn’t make noise nor look for trouble. He doesn’t seem to have any problem with anyone and just takes life as it comes. He just a jolly good fellow.

Can you see your neighbor in the list?

Fortunately or Unfortunately, No! Maybe you should have added: the Gossipy neighbors; they congregate at corner of the compound to discuss the issues of others: 'Did you see what Mr. Haruna wore out today'; 'Eh did u see the man that visited Amaka yesterday?' 'Ade's wife did not go out with him today? Ha ha what happen?' They spend hours discussing anything but their own pathetic wasted lives.

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MrCork: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
ceejay80s:

Guy be good and i will post u 50k to pay up your tax in london but. I know say u dey suffer in nigeria . Living in london my foot

. 50k naira?.....yor moiney that dont gat value.....bro isnt that around £70?.....bro i will shower u wit £30 coins & repair yor life.. (truss me) smiley
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by 1miccza: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
We are number 10
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by harry509: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
vikel2104:
Staying in a neighbourhood gives you the chance to meet different types of people and learning to deal with them.

1. Parentless kids.
There is always sound of yelling kids from their house. Their parents are never at home. They are basically noise makers.

They make your business, their business. You like it or not. These are typically the neighbours who will literally stay in your house and wouldn’t even mind helping you out with your daily chores. They don’t know where to draw the line and end up being over friendly. More often than not they cross the line. These neighbours want to know everything about you, your family, how much money you earn every month, where you make all your investments and your spending patterns. They want to know it all without even once thinking that these are personal and you are not comfortable sharing them.

3. The Really Mysterious Neighbour There’s is never any noise coming from his apartment. However, the only dialogue you ever had with this type of neighbour probably consists of “Hello!” and “Nice weather today, huh?” You’ve probably noticed that the really mysterious neighbour comes back home either late at night or early in the morning. And he doesn’t appear to be drunk which makes things even weirder. You have no idea where he goes, what he does and whether you should be worried that he might be a criminal or not. You better stick to just ‘hello’ when talking to this neighbour and never ask him anything because you know what happened to the curious cat, right? It became a victim of its really mysterious neighbour.

4. The fighting couple.
These neighbours fight with their spouse in the open and keep throwing offensive words at each other. They just disturb the peace of the neighbourhood.

If you are noticing a pattern of your neighbours having the same things you possess from quite some time now, then you can rule out the option of it being a sheer co-incidence – it’s called copying. These are the type of neighbours who have no clue about what they want to buy and would just end up buying/doing the same set of things that you do, just to fit in. They would scan everything in your home if invited for a chat and there you go a replica of it would be in theirs too.

6.The Constant Borrowers
It’s a pleasant Saturday morning and you hear somebody knocking at your door. Surprise! The same neighbour who keeps asking you for something or the other is here again asking you for a cup of sugar. These are the neighbours who make complete utilization of the word “HELP” and would constantly keep borrowing things from you. If you have these type of neighbours consider adding a separate list in your monthly budget called “Neighbours list”!

7. Alcoholic neighbour.
Someone is knocking at your door and picking your lock at 1am in the morning? Oh, wait, it’s just your alcoholic neigbhour who is once again at the wrong door. Someone puked on your doorstep? Who was it this time – the alcoholic guy next door.

8.The Party Freak.
These are most likely young people who love to go out for parties and always invite their friends over for a party in their house. The sound of loud music and loud voices is the proof that they are at it again.

9. The Problem Creators
These neighbours are just too finicky about everything you do from moving a chair at your home to having a social event at your home-every single thing of your action bothers them and are waiting to gun you down! They are the ones who are unhappy about everything about their neighbourhood and would constantly keep bickering.

This one is just there. He doesn’t make noise nor look for trouble. He doesn’t seem to have any problem with anyone and just takes life as it comes. He just a jolly good fellow.

neigbor's loading......
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MD45: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
vikel2104:

1. Parentless kids.

4. The fighting couple.

6.The Constant Borrowers

7. Alcoholic neighbour.

8.The Party Freak.

9. The Problem Creators

What about the one that starts cooking dinner around 10pm. They will be pounding things at 11pm.... Na wah o. God forbid. The aroma of their food sef is repugnant.... grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Sirlancelot(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
I agree with you on that aspect of enjoying the air of mystery surrounding you.But when it comes to neighbour knocking at your door unexpectedly,please do swifly attend to them because you never can tell the reason for their inquiry.It once happen to me before and that cost me alot of opportunity that might have benefit me.
Bolded:
Mysterious Neighbour here......I'm sure my neigbours must be tired of moi by now cos they never know when i'm around or not (Thanks to my inverter).

In fact they know absolutely nothing about me & i prefer it that way. My house & car windows are tinted and i'm always on sunglasses. Bills are paid by online transfer b4 due date so I've got no reason to interact physically with anyone. My door only opens on invite else you'll knock till Baba Iyabo becomes president again! cheesy

I love my space & enjoy the anonymity cool

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by mummydirect(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abeg people, my neighbor na d mysterious one ooooooo, I know understand the guy way at all, even to answer your greetings na with nose. I tire for d guy so tey my landlady dey fear ram.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Oketwin(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
missbehave247:
Sad enough I don't have a neigbor wink
me too it gets really boring some times that I jst hate staying all alone
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by JuanDeDios: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tydies:
I use to be The Really Mysterious Neighbour until dey called a meeting because of me. They tot I was a fugitive.
He he. Next time, tell them you're Sango who incarnated to live among men. That should shut them up.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Norajones(f): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have all of those and more in my lodge. So true
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by NemzySeries(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hehehehehe.....dat neighbour datz always coming ova to charge fone or borrow charger or even to watch super story

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by toniet: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Our neighbour in the house is no 2
angry
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Holimykel: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have neighbours of category 1 - 9, but I am number 10 to my neighbours
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by DavidEsq(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tydies:
I use to be The Really Mysterious Neighbour until dey called a meeting because of me. They tot I was a fugitive.
It happened in the East abi?
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by LOUIS6(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
I love d mysterious neighbours....

And I belong to number 10
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by greatseed: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2015
It is not everyone who lives in a face me i face u apartment so as to experience all these!!! sme pple live in a private residence.....
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by histemple: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Agrika:
We are the mysterious ones, they said we are occultic...

Occultic is not an English word please.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by enitey(f): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
I've got very few neighbors....and they are the Mind your business type
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by intercom: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
Holimykel:
I have neighbours of category 1 - 9, but I am number 10 to my neighbours

you must pack out of that yard or you are finished
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by heavenlychy: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
So funny. The Copy-cat neighbours freak me out. from your clothes, chairs, paint, house arrangement etc.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by DonX001: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
People actually trying to tackle MrCork on this thread are just ludicrous.

Someone actually correcting his "legendury" grammar.... grin grin grin

They should ask those that have been here for almost 10yrs......

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by genpriest(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2015
My present neigbourhood is a passive one.......fences and gates. Though we interact with each other amicably when need be or when you walking down the street. Have friends though. Buh wen I dey skul, there was this woman that could complain for Africa, she no get joy. Always shouting on her kids. I also had this guy that brought his sisters to live with him, the girls eh......very dirty and saucy. We just dey like we no dey
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by zikray: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
vikel2104:

1. Parentless kids.

4. The fighting couple.

6.The Constant Borrowers

7. Alcoholic neighbour.

8.The Party Freak.

9. The Problem Creators

I have this one that knocks on my door when leaving for work in the morning and as well knocks when he comes back just to greet me...most times he distracts me an pisses me off when i'm playing PES game... angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.