Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41505 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by disloman(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Bros!u go school?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I cant find corruption.
Oh his master is at risk. No wonder.
I'm not suprised with your post but I can tell you that I was a strong supporter of PMB and a strong critic of GEJ until the 2011 election crises and his silence while my friend who was a corp member was killed.

Life is full of choice, I'm happy for that your comment because it goes to show that barcanista was never a tribal or religeous bigot which are one of the strong reasons we support our politicians today.

How was your ban like?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by egbaguy: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Trust me,if PMB has chased BH out of Nigeria and the chibok girls are back,these wailingwailers who i see as stupid idiioots will open a useless thread again and say 'PMB is the one sponsoring BH'........u guys are really really daft!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2015
freedom96:
Hypocrite

Is you cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2015
wakaman:
Barcanista- all these time and effort you use to find fault with the present government could be used proactively to better your life and immediate environment.

look in the mirror, evaluate your self and stride objectively.
then only would you see how you can help the country.
start from yourself. Remove bigotry, naivety and self delusion from your being else you are propounding the problems of Nigerians.

How else do you want me to help opposition government other than criticism to put them on their toes?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by OtunbaJega: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Another garbage

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by OtunbaJega: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
How else do you want me to help opposition government other than criticism to put them on their toes?

For your mind you don talk sense... bros you need a better job ooo

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I cant find corruption.
Oh his master is at risk. No wonder.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole

Tinubu is a bastard - Osibanjo

abduljabbar4 is a gworo seller - Beremx

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by freedom96: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=Whynotthetruth post=36388924][/quote]its been modified nigga!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2015
OtunbaJega:

For your mind you don talk sense... bros you need a better job ooo

Nope his more employed than that Hopless arm robber you called father.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by freedom96: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
k
I see omenka has taught u well grin k
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by wakaman: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:

barcanista, you are not criticizing, you are bad mouthing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin You will cry and cry for the next 8years.
wailing wailers.
Man, I'm loving this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
I wull pyt Kwau-rup-tion - Buhari . grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
wakaman:
Barcanista- all these time and effort you use to find fault with the present government could be used proactively to better your life and immediate environment.

start from yourself. Remove bigotry, naivety and self delusion from your being else you are propounding the problems of Nigerians.

Being in the opposition means putting the govt in power on its feet at all times, we ve seen some policy reversals from this government because people like barcanista lent their voice to say NO to it.

That we are on NL doesn't mean we are jobless or rent seeking rather we are there to lend voice to the voiceless, hope for the marginalised, succour to the bereaved and most importantly promoting our own forum.

We want a better Nigeria where the Voice of the Opposition is listened to and not suppressed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2015
dearpreye:
Contrary to what the liars would have us believe, Bubu's first 2 months can be best described as failure. Monumental failure.

Thanks for all the points you've raised. Facts don't lie.

Since 29th May, the effrontery, brutality of the BH animals have increased. In fact, it's like PMB gave them some reasons to be more daring and deadly, even with the military command centre moved to Borno.

His visit to the US was nothing but a huge waste of taxpayers money. He came back disappointed.

Governance isn't a joke. The reality is gradually fawning on the APC and the sensible supporters amongst it's vastly gullible folks.

Very true! Governance is a very serious business, but the Buhari don't want to understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Rilwayne001: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2015
egbaguy:
Trust me,if PMB has chased BH out of Nigeria and the chibok girls are back,these wailingwailers who i see as stupid idiioots will open a useless thread again and say 'PMB is the one sponsoring BH'........u guys are really really daft!!!!

True though. Thats true.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kaeycea(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2015
wakaman:

You would have done us a favour by countering the issues He raised with your facts rather than throwing a tantrum like a starved child..
People come on-line to enlighten themselves from others who are more and well-informed and they will be disappointed to read that gibberish you put out here

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

True though. Thats true.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Firefire(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Where are the brainless followers...?

Buhari's Government is irresponsible and unreasonable for failing to keep to this promise. angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin You will cry and cry for the next 8years.

wailing wailers.

Man, I'm loving this.

Nope he'll cry until Buhari dies by bomb Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2015
kolawaxxy:
barcanista and the wailers

but seriously, I feel your pain man, after all, a drowning man will cling to anything; even straw.

redeeming a lost reputation is one hell of a job. undecided

Barcanista's reputation is sky high...I can't say same for u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Rilwayne001: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope he'll cry until Buhari dies by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Fool! you know that ain't going to happen.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fool! you know that ain't going to happen.

Nope he'll die in office

btw

Otu nne i fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682756_meme_jpeg353adf3f9555a8fa3c9c9a32e3c3ed66

Then I do this when I see he has put them lying liars in their place

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by joseph1832(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:

CC: Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots
And the master has yet summoned his dogs!.

Its a good thing this thread is just based on an individuals opinion, and as we all know, opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one, even dogs too!.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari is a monumental failure if his promises are compared side by side with the reality on ground yet his change chanting waste of human space won't just see it until the entire North goes up in flames.

The chibok girls saga is the scam of the century , they've rescued hundreds of women yet non of the chibok girls was amongst them and the online and offline campaign about these girls seems to have fizzled out which is another monumental failure of oga Buhari who used the ordeal of innocent poor girls as a campaign slogan to tarnish the image of the past administration that is if these kidnapping actually happened it the way it was reported . All I can say right now is that let us give him time and see what becomes of this his administration that seems to be shaky in all aspect of Governance.
It is one thing to make noises during campaign but reality will show us what a leader you are .
Bubu , we are waiting for the miracles .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Candyrain(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Hahahahahaha... Barcanista you want to rock and rumble APC's ship again, right? Chaiii these people don suffer for your hand

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Firefire(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari is a monumental failure if his promises are compared side by side with the reality on ground yet his change chanting waste of human space won't just see it until the entire North goes up in flames.

The chibok girls saga is the scam of the century , they've rescued hundreds of women yet non of the chibok girls was amongst them and the online and offline campaign about these girls seems to have fizzled out which is another monumental failure of oga Buhari who used the ordeal of innocent poor girls as a campaign slogan to tarnish the image of the past administration that is if these kidnapping actually happened it the way it was reported . All I can say right now is that let us give him time and see what becomes of this his administration that seems to be shaky in all aspect of Governance.
It is one thing to make noises during campaign but reality will show us what a leader you are .
Bubu , we are waiting for the miracles .

Patiently waiting...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Sealeddeal(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".
Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corruption Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.
you seem to think that a better nigeria is for PDP members alone. Thats masturbation.
Buhari is not living up to expection. The economic,democratic,financial and infrastructural horizon of nigeria looks gloomy.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Beremx(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole

Tinubu is a bastard - Osibanjo

abduljabbar4 is a gworo seller - Beremx
be careful how you disturb my mentions. kpa cha anya GI!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Barcanista GOOD morning to you too. Can you please tell me the goal for this article?

What you aim to achieve? or what is the purpose.... Ihatago?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.