Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. (2221 Views)

Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2012(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2015
As the muslims fake the original message of God, which they call the quran, a muslim on nairaland has faked my username. He calls his own ''truthman2013'' to fake mine - ''truthman2012'' to cause confusion.

Nairalanders beware!

3 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:
As the muslims fake the original message of God, which they call the quran, a muslim on nairaland has faked my username. He calls his own ''truthman2013'' to fake mine - ''truthman2012'' to cause confusion.

Nairalanders beware!

grin are yu scared? ar yu the only truth man alive? wat confusion av I caused?

2 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Nairalanders beware!

...We are here to burst your lies.

1 Like

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Nairalanders beware!

..what do you mean by 'i faked your moniker'? Can't I choose any moniker that suits who I am?
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Nairalanders beware!

..why are you even scared of the truth? angry
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:
As the muslims fake the original message of God, which they call the quran, a muslim on nairaland has faked my username. He calls his own ''truthman2013'' to fake mine - ''truthman2012'' to cause confusion. Nairalanders beware!

…Sorry. are you trying to say every other person that is truthful to himself apart from you (when actually you are not truthful) is fake according to you?
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2012(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by Jeromejnr(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Loool!

Na wa o cheesy
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2012(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Loool!

Na wa o cheesy

Muslims are up to anything in faking and lying. It is satan that is known to be a liar and when muslims fake and lie, it shows who their god is.

1 Like

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by malvisguy212: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Truthman2012 is a thorn in muslims flesh, they cannot get him out of here , even dough they succeeded in doing so in their Islamic section, they followed him to this section, who ever is this truthman2013(EzeAuditore) , you are not even ashamed of your self , you learn this from the quran, by God willing we will continue to bring the truth to you guys until its sealed in your hearth.God is inviting everyone of you to his home:

Isaiah1:18
"Come now, let's settle this," says the
LORD. "Though your SINS ARE LIKE SCARLET ,I WILL MAKE THEM AS WHITE AS SNOW. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool.

Isaiah 43:25
"I, even I, am he who BLOTS OUT YOUR TRANSGRESSION , for my own sake, and
remembers your sins NO MORE .

Isaiah 43:26
Review the past for me, let us argue the
matter together; STATE THE CASE FOR YOUR INNOCENCE .

Isaiah 44:22
I have SWEPT AWAY YOUR OFFENSES like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. RETURN TO ME, for I have redeemed you."

The gate of heaven is wide open for any muslims who want to come in , anyone interested??

2 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
malvisguy212:
Truthman2012 is a thorn in muslims flesh, they cannot get him out of here , even dough they succeeded in doing so in their Islamic section, they followed him to this section, who ever is this truthman2013(EzeAuditore) , you are not even ashamed of your self , you learn this from the quran, by God willing we will continue to bring the truth to you guys until its sealed in your hearth.God is inviting everyone of you to his home:

LORD. "Though your SINS ARE LIKE SCARLET ,I WILL MAKE THEM AS WHITE AS SNOW. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool.

I have SWEPT AWAY YOUR OFFENSES like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. RETURN TO MESSIAH, for I have redeemed you."

The gate of heaven is wide open for any muslims who want to come in , anyone interested??
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2684390_592698632_jpeg4536fb7d25e0b11c8dc5e621a6ad40c5

Illiterate, go back to school.
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by malvisguy212: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2684390_592698632_jpeg4536fb7d25e0b11c8dc5e621a6ad40c5

Illiterate, go back to school.
after soo many lies were exposed in the quran, do you still want to be muslim? If you chose to remain living in lies, I am very sure the open minded muslims cannot be manipulated by satan in Jesus name. Keep on insulting, if you tired, tell me.

1 Like

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by tartar9(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Nairalanders beware!
so you have copyright over any moniker that starts with truthman
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by parisbookaddict(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

grin are yu scared? ar yu the only truth man alive? wat confusion av I caused?

So your brain couldn't come up with other creative ideas to choose a moniker

Let me give u some ideas

#Altaqiyya4mohammed
#jihad-on-kaffirinternet
#kitman4altaqiyya
#defendthepedophileprohetofislam
#deceiveTHEignorantKAFFIRS

I guess they are too long and will not cause as much mischief as copying the real truthman2012's moniker... U must be obsessed with him.

4 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2012(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:

I have SWEPT AWAY YOUR OFFENSES like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. RETURN TO ME, for I have redeemed you."

Good message bro.

I have caught him, it is Rilwayne001. The same person is Rilwon, now truthman2013.

Islam is counterfeit. Muslims are always not ashamed to copy the Christians, yet they condemn us. If we are not the ORIGINAL, why are they copying us? Even the quran copied and twisted the bible.

About 4 days ago, I saw an islamic preacher on television trying to preach like a pastor, the only difference was that instead of calling the name of Jesus, he was saying in the name of allahh. Did allahh tell them to pray in his name? Now some of them have started using altars like the church, instead of sitting down as slaves, which they claim. Not long we will see them taking chairs into the mosques, wanting to behave like sons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So your brain couldn't come up with other creative ideas to choose a moniker

and here comes the most stupíd of them all. So coming up with who I really am is not a creative idea according to your dead-brain? If you are not truthful to yourself, I am truthful to my self.

[s] Let me give u some ideas #Altaqiyya4mohammed
#jihad-on-kaffirinternet
#kitman4altaqiyya
#defendthepedophileprohetofislam
#deceiveTHEignorantKAFFIRS [/s]

You just justified my first post up here with this^ your display of extreme stupídity. If the above nonsense is creative idea to your fish brain, then I can't help but shake my head for your miserable life.

I guess they are too long and will not cause as much mischief as copying the real truthman2012's moniker... U must be obsessed with him.

I am obstinate to his lies. And I am here to burst it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

[s] Islam is counterfeit. Muslims are always not ashamed to copy the Christians, yet they condemn us. If we are not the ORIGINAL, why are they copying us? Even the quran copied and twisted the bible.

About 4 days ago, I saw an islamic preacher on television trying to preach like a pastor, the only difference was that instead of calling the name of Jesus, he was saying in the name of allahh. Did allahh tell them to pray in his name? Now some of them have started using altars like the church, instead of sitting down as slaves, which they claim. Not long we will see them taking chairs into the mosques, wanting to behave like sons. [/s]

Save all these trash and lets go back to my thread.
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
tartar9:
so you have copyright over any moniker that starts with truthman

Abeggg...help me ask them oo

2 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

and here comes the most stupíd of them all. So coming up with who I really am is not a creative idea according to your dead-brain? If you are not truthful to yourself, I am truthful to my self.

You just justified my first post up here with this^ your display of extreme stupídity. If the above nonsense is creative idea to your fish brain, then I can't help but shake my head for your miserable life.

I am obstinate to his lies. And I am here to burst it.

Salam,
Dude u didn't like the monikers, oh no... Put so much effort to make them cool

U can't burst the truth, hence u throw insults like an unruly child.

U just can't handle how the real truthman2012 exposes islam and guides people to the truth about mohammed.

1400 years ago, a man named Mohammed was possessed by the devil to deceive people by concocting the a false book with parts of the bible stories just like u concocted a moniker with parts of the real truthmans name to deceive like your prophet.

Tisk tisk tisk, islam is all about fraud.

Au revoir

2 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2012(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Salam,
Dude u didn't like the monikers, oh no... Put so much effort to make them cool

U can't burst the truth, hence u throw insults like an unruly child.

U just can't handle how the real truthman2012 exposes islam and guides people to the truth about mohammed.

1400 years ago, a man named Mohammed was possessed by the devil to deceive people by concocting the a false book with parts of the bible stories just like u concocted a moniker with parts of the real truthmans name to deceive like your prophet.

Tisk tisk tisk, islam is all about fraud.

Au revoir

Thank you my sister.

Let him tell the LIES I have ever told. Besides, does he need to change his user name to mine before he can burst any lies?

He is just like Muhammad faking anything fakeable. No one can be a muslim and get to God's holy heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by Demmzy15(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
See how them dey lament, abeg OREMUSSANCTUS give these guys chilled camel piss and thick 'ogi' grin grin grin
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2012(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

Save all these trash and lets go back to my thread.

Your thread in which you quoted the bible without knowledge. Smh!
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Your thread in which you quoted the bible without knowledge. Smh!

Woowww! @Demmzy15, see this old man oo. He said I am quoting the bible without knowledge. Can you imaging that he has been quoting the quoting the Quran with impeccable knowledge of it? Woww! just wowww. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2013: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Let him tell the LIES I have ever told. Besides, does he need to change his user name to mine before he can burst any lies?

...Yes, I need to change my moniker to whatever I want. My other moniker is devoted to the polics section'. I will only come once in a while to this section. This particular moniker is an acronym of who I really am i.e. truthman. So it is nothing but pure fallacy to think that no one else is permitted to open an account with who he is (truth man). We will all agree wuth ourself that we are truthful, otherwise truthman to the others. Can you imagine that there is a moniker on here that is bearing false.man? search it yourself.

I am who I am, you can't Change that... Iam truthman.

So sire, stop wailing and come back to my thread.
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by malvisguy212: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Good message bro.

I have caught him, it is Rilwayne001. The same person is Rilwon, now truthman2013.

Islam is counterfeit. Muslims are always not ashamed to copy the Christians, yet they condemn us. If we are not the ORIGINAL, why are they copying us? Even the quran copied and twisted the bible.

About 4 days ago, I saw an islamic preacher on television trying to preach like a pastor, the only difference was that instead of calling the name of Jesus, he was saying in the name of allahh. Did allahh tell them to pray in his name? Now some of them have started using altars like the church, instead of sitting down as slaves, which they claim. Not long we will see them taking chairs into the mosques, wanting to behave like sons.

just as they copy the bible and claimed their book is the word of God. don't be surprise one muslim will come and say you copied from truthman2013 instead and he will even bring what look like true evidence, All what we got to do is to try our best and open their eyes by His grace. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by Demmzy15(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

Woowww! @Demmzy15, see this old man oo. He said I am quoting the bible without knowledge. Can you imaging that he has been quoting the quoting the Quran with impeccable knowledge of it? Woww! just wowww. Wonders shall never end.
Sometimes when this old man talks, I can't help but conclude that he's under the influence of stimulants or some "high ups". He's so dumb, look at what he's done to malvisguy212, the guy is even dumber.. . Smh..

1 Like

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by truthman2012(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

...Yes, I need to change my moniker to whatever I want. My other moniker is devoted to the polics section'. I will only come once in a while to this section. This particular moniker is an acronym of who I really am i.e. truthman. So it is nothing but pure fallacy to think that no one else is permitted to open an account with who he is (truth man). We will all agree wuth ourself that we are truthful, otherwise truthman to the others. Can you imagine that there is a moniker on here that is bearing false.man? search it yourself.

I am who I am, you can't Change that... Iam truthman.

So sire, stop wailing and come back to my thread.

I will go to your thread but not at your command. I have already corrected your wrong belief about Jesus but you deliberately would not listen. I will go when I have some time to waste.
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by channelz: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Things are rather getting more intriguing and interesting between the supposed NL Muslims and Christians.

OBSERVATION:

From trying to make Sense, most NL Muslims degenerated into explicit, direct, personal Insults and then further down to implied and outright Threats both to the existence of NL Christians and to the officials of the forum (Officials to whom they owe their infinite gratitude for the exclusive, special privileges, rights and treatments accorded to Islam as a religion).

Failure of the emboldened tactics to produce the desired result, Simulation now seems to be the next option.

Does it mean there's always something to Emulate from the Christians? Can same be observed from the converse statement? -Is there anything the NL Christians can imitate from the NL Muslims?

Could it have been the case between Christianity and Islam?

Still observing...

2 Likes

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you my sister.

He is just like Muhammad faking anything fakeable. No one can be a muslim and get to God's holy heaven.

Sometimes its best just to pray for people like him, he is so deceived by quran lies that no amount of facts will make him see the truth About hiS evil prophet.

1 Like

Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by jcross19: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
See how them dey lament, abeg OREMUSSANCTUS give these guys chilled camel piss and thick 'ogi' grin grin grin
you know that camel urine is a poo and your mohamMAD advised you to drink it when you are sick. Can you see that your prophet is damn crazy.
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by Demmzy15(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
jcross19:
I'll advice you to watch your mouth because if I start with you. Wallahi you go hate life and don't dare play any victim card with me! undecided
Re: Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. by jcross19: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

I'll advice you to watch your mouth because if I start with you. Wallahi you go hate life and don't dare play any victim card with me! undecided
fraud "k"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God / The Illogical Fear Of Death By The Christian / Is Amen A Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.