Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,139,492 members, 7,766,505 topics. Date: Friday, 15 March 2024 at 06:38 AM

OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? (75521 Views)

Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Them use Jackie Chan suit take Photoshop that nonsense
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
myabies:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oFqYTFqWMqM/VbiWHR3pdRI/AAAAAAAAHGQ/hUSvpwLuNO4/s1600/WERTYUIO.png[/img]

Sometimes you don’t need to be told that you gonna receive beatings from your husband for the slightest mistake you make.

Pose like this on your sweet wedding day spell it all. One karate kick in your ribs and you end up in a hospital bed.

If you have something to add to this, please Drop Your Comments or Share to your Friends On Facebook or twitter.

http://www.afronews.co/2015/07/omg-what-kinda-wedding-photo-is-this.html

well, it seems they will beat each other up 50:50....the husband is jackie chan and the bride looks like yokozuna the sumo wrestler..... i call it wedding bliss!
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by laserjet: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao. Photoshopped pic.. How did I knw?

D bride's shadow isn't showing in d pic... Her pic was cropped and pasted insyd.. tongue

E b like say u blind sir or u get eye defect. Can't u see the woman head shadow?
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by benebaby77: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

D bride's shadow isn't showing in d pic... Her pic was cropped and pasted insyd.. tongue

it's showing bro... Check it well.. I am not trying dispute that it is not photoshop but the shadow of the bride is there.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by bjt(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
He is warning other men to keep off angry
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by chigoizie7(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

About shadows? Her shadows are right behind her, though u can see its small,

The position of the sun. Determines d direction of ur shadows.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Sunseeker: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
All I see is Polyester Nylon Partners posing like village Champions forming big boy and sweating hot babe.....Well, dey tried. undecided
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

are u trying to say nobody can pose like this in real life? Not everyone thinks the same way, plus ...no designing has time to waste on something that won't make sense. And , again... I can see the bride's shadow. its not only 'crop and paste' tHat we do wwith photoshop also.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Godmother(f): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

Me I can see her shadow o. Isn't that a small shadow behind her?
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by fanficgirl(f): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2015
I was mocking the spelling... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ucheosefoh:
Chinese name for martial art karate
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by noblegrex: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2015
D woman sef na correct fighter, B4 leg arrives she don doge am,d man too need dey careful too o,cos d wife no dull at all.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by DinhoMVP: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2015
...D Love Wey I Get For U Na Jackie Chan!!!
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by luckmike(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Bigwig1: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2015
My love for u na Jakie Chan
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Photoshop things on point.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by uchwar1: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2015
pretydiva:
i can c her shadow
dnt mind the dude. He is blind. He was just rushing to make fp
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=myabies post=36389763][img]http://4.bp..com/-oFqYTFqWMqM/VbiWHR3pdRI/AAAAAAAAHGQ/hUSvpwLuNO4/s1600/WERTYUIO.png[/img]

Sometimes you don’t need to be told that you gonna receive beatings from your husband for the slightest mistake you make.

Pose like this on your sweet wedding day spell it all. One karate kick in your ribs and you end up in a hospital bed.

If you have something to add to this, please Drop Your Comments or Share to your Friends On Facebook or twitter.

photoshop tosh. The two pictures ain't proportional. The guy doing the kicking is way ahead while the lady is way behind ducking. Someone who kicking a target would be looking at their target not above.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
photoshop tosh. The two pictures ain't proportional. The guy doing the kicking is way ahead while the lady is way behind ducking. Someone who kicking a target would be looking at their target not above.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Khameal007(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2015
The groom be like
in j.Coles voice: This is My canvas... I'mma paint it how I wanna.. Oh yeah.. Oh yeah.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by ironbody03(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Prymestrr:

He must be dealing with shadow blindness.
EXACTLY
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by silver94(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

The shadow of the bride's head is showing in the pic. Look very well bro
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by kenir(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

u blind abi u jux no fit c wetin people d see?.....I can c her shadow
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Lacomus:
Snake in money shadow. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Edited: chai diz woman own don finish, as in she go marry jet lee cheesy

TYPICAL BIAFRAN WEDDING. grin
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by dollyinxx(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

Oga ade...
Her shadow is very showin only if u check out her very behind
Besides wot on earth would make d guy assume dis poss if sb was nt under d awkwardly positioned leg
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by diamondgold99: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2015
Wedding no b by force o. Poor lady[color=#000099][/color]
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2015
dollyinxx:

Oga ade...
Her shadow is very showin only if u check out her very behind
Besides wot on earth would make d guy assume dis poss if sb was nt under d awkwardly positioned leg
I don hear oooo.. U guys should stop quoting me mehn... I purposely wrote that..
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
kaeforum:

TYPICAL BIAFRAN WEDDING. grin
LOL
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by zikray: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

Look again u will see the lady's shadow behind her
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by megamank(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

take a closer look at the picture the shadow is showing slightly behind her.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by olenyi: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
kissty:
bruselyn husband.

Bruce Lee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.