Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. (15004 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pot calling kettle black!
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by paulinade: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
PDP has been I power for over 16yrs and how many did they fulfil. PMB has only been in power for only 60days they are crying. They had better shut up or they will see the wrath of God over thier lives
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by omarhlichanwa: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
If jonathan was called a clueless man,then what is buhari called?
PhockPhockMan:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi – LAGOS

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/60-days-buhari-yet-fulfill-electoral-promises-pdp/
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by rabzy01: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
And which one did PDP fullfiled in 16 years?
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by M4gunners: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
We are watching.
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by damyzino(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
okotv:
And what did your party achieve in 16 years
useless pdp 16yrs of failure vs. 60days of no achievement ....
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by ellovee(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
wisefizz:
PDP shut up!

We need 100 days to enjoy our honeymoon

-TINUBU
you must be stupid to ask PDP to shot up when the issues they raised are things we expect from the govt. We as Nigerians want him (Buhari) to start implementing those promises for which we voted him, not to become minister of tourism, touring from one country to the other.

1 Like

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by wisefizz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
ellovee:
you must be stupid to ask PDP to shot up when the issues they raised are things we expect from the govt. We as Nigerians want him (Buhari) to start implementing those promises for which we voted him, not to become minister of tourism, touring from one country to the other.

Ok sir
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by wisefizz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
ellovee:

Ok sir

Don't forget to check my signature
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by appini: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
olowemaro:
what did PDP achieve in 16 years?

Do you mean that the electoral process that brought the Duara guy to Aso Rock was not a credible one?? Think!!
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by osebe: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
okotv:
And what did your party achieve in 16 years
A stable democracy which u are enjoying today.Freedom of information is another.The telephone u are using today is a product of PDP's governance.Respect for the rule of law, strengthening of our institutions like EFCC, ICPC and INEC. This and many more.The list is endless my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by damocheezy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Make i know why thunder no go fire this pdp wey dey shout anyhow

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by jemir000: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
I feel like messing on aps.hit's head...baba President Buhari
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Leave him,we like it like that
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by anwo247: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnshagb:
My dear wailing wailers watapun na

Hailing hailers, your dullard said 2 months and that 2 months has passed. If you're actually more than 6 years old, you shd know buhari has failed on this promise.

But you're free to continue with your blind hailing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by johnshagb(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
anwo247:

Hailing hailers, your dullard said 2 months and that 2 months has passed. If you're actually more than 6 years old, you shd know buhari has failed on this promise.

But you're free to continue with your blind hailing...
Yes failed his promise but not fail in his administration. You can assess after 4 years.
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by bigbonecrush: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
What did PDP fulfill during the 6 years of GEJ except looting the treasury dry?
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by teawhy2788(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
PDP! What is d level of Nigeria economy,employment,power supply after ur so-called 16 yrs in govt? And u can talk abt govt dt never evn spend 6mnths.To u dt are calling Mr President ''Baba go slow'',GEJ who was'' Baba go fast'',what was his impact in aforementioned criteria after his six yrs in office?Anyway,in GMB I believe!
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by blackmaine: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
PDP WATS UNA PROBLEM NO BE ALL UNA BE POLITICIANS, ALL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS EVEN SO CALLED gej
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by kessler53(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
alaoeri:
PDP & Metuh are not in any position to question PMB campaign promises.
why?
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by kessler53(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Well so it is now two months exactly since Buhari became president,and boko haram from all indications are getting stronger so I am waiting from here to two years to see whether boko haram will end or not.

1 Like

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by Joekole: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
OzMingle:
16 years of pdp - what promises did pdp fullfill?

APC will spend d next four yrs blaming PDP for their inabilities!

1 Like

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Truth is very difficult to hear but to be sincere with Nairalanders, buhari is there to make money for His unborn great grand children.

He is just there to take credit of GEJ's labour.

1 Like

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by Fourwinds: 5:33am On Jul 30, 2015
I think PDP is sic
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by irishMO123(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi – LAGOS

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/60-days-buhari-yet-fulfill-electoral-promises-pdp/
like they fulfilled theirs in 16 years.....awon weray
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by advocate77: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2015
all the years pdp had what did they do
Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by anonimi: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Bros mi, abeg you fit do screen shot of the newspaper page prominently showing the above quote and mention me when you post it so I can save it for reference as necessary.
Thanks. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by Firefire(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:

Bros mi, abeg you fit do screen shot of the newspaper page prominently showing the above quote and mention me when you post it so I can save it for reference as necessary.
Thanks. cheesy

Hi Anonimi,

I am back from bolt wahala.

See attached as requested. tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. by anonimi: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Firefire:
Hi Anonimi,

I am back from bolt wahala.

See attached as requested. tongue

You are just too three much..........I will save it on my APC thread sharperly o jare. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.