Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress (1489 Views)

My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by mtsurt: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Can someone tell me what to do please?

I was in Nigeria from Germany this year January after having left home for about 7 years ago.

I just moved to Germany, have not being doing proper job. Then I heard the news my parents were homeless and no food despite sending them between 10 -20k everymonth.

My elder brother who never helped me nor give me 1 kobo even when he had money when I was a student in UI started calling me to tell me to send money to our parents.

I knew his ways are not pure right from the beginning of his life. And never wish to call him back or respond to his calls. Perhaps he realized this and he stopped calling me for ages.

I had to beg my oyinbo wife to borrow money 2500 Euros from Bank to go and see my parents. A friend of mine in the UK even bought me flight ticket to go home. No place to stay than to live with an alfa man and his family inside a 2 bedroom face me and face you.
I managed to build a room and sitting room for my parents from this money before coming back to Germany.

However, upon my arrival in Ibadan to see my parents, my mother decided to call my siblings to know that I was around. Everyone came. I told them the situation of things with me and said I only have about 2200euros in my account to help build a room for our parents.
In the end, the building was a success and I even served as a bricklayer and sometimes laborer in order to manage the little money I had.

To my surprise, my eldest senior brother ask me the same day he saw me to give him 17,000 naira to buy pumping machine for his Ewedu farm business.

I told him the money I had with my was not enough and as you can see the priority is to build a room for our parents to sleep, so all the money I got was virtually for our parents. He kept asking and asking every time despite the fact that I did give him money everyday when he comes to site either to see whats going on or just being around.

About 1 and a half month ago, he called me that I should work it out for him to be bringing Ewedu to Germany for Pharmaceutical companies, that he heard they need Ewedu in Europe for skin illness.
On the same day he called, I was having issue with my wife concerning the money we borrowed from bank which we ought to be paying monthly.

I told him he needed money to do this stuff, but he insisted I should help him. "How can I help you bro" I asked him "when I donĀ“t have money myself to live normal life in Europe."

Two weeks ago I called my father to tell them things are not going smoothly with me ever since I returned to Germany since February. I think he had a discussion with another senior brother of mine who later went to find out what is happening to me and was told that someone very close to me is the one behind my ability not to progress.

PLease, advise me what to do...

Samuel
Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by Futureleader1(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by Ofeakwu(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by kodlins(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2015
This is super story oh.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Arrest him
Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by deadie(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Stop believing this nonsense juju story. It sounds like you came to Germany with little or no skills/education. Do you expect money to fall from the sky?

8 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by importexpert(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
deadie:
Stop believing this nonsense juju story. It sounds like you came to Germany with little or no skills/education. Do you expect money to fall from the sky?

unfortunately either we believe it or not those things work especially on people that are not strong in prayers. bro stand up in prayers God is by your side

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by Noloss(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
deadie:

Hmmm, either u believe it or not it works on he who is not prayerful and ignorant. My advice to op is to be prayerful, God will vindicate u.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by cococandy(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
You're in debt.
Work hard to pay it off, start a program that will fetch you even if it's a diploma and after that get a steady job. That will help you. both your family in Germany and fully back home.

You won't be rich but you won't have your parents complaining of hunger anymore or you borrowing money to go visit them.

There's no one behind what's happening to you.
The earlier you believe that, the earlier you can set out on your journey of emancipation from lack and want.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Apart from your degree certificate what other skills/qualification do you have?

and for the spiritual aspect, bro! You need to 1st of all forgive whoever you hold any grudges against wholeheartedly. Then thank God for where you are. And then genuinely ask him to come to your aid as he's your last resort.

Wake up in the deep of the night to pray even on the inside of your mind till you can't find anything to pray about again.

Pray against spirits of near success syndrome, spirit of backwardness, spirit of lack and of reproach.

You can do it yourself. For God listen to us and knows what we want to tell even with mere conception of the thought.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by ronald4lif(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
No one is drawing you back from progressing. No one has such powers to. Education is free in Germany so get enrol into a uni and study health related courses which somewhat is easier to secure employment and watch your financial burdens meliorates after graduation. Don't let anyone cajole you to believing that anyone can hinder one's progress in life.

Have you applied for suitable jobs with the requisite paperwork and got rejected unjustly?. Look inwards and you'll agree to yourself that there's nothing spiritual behind your predicament. There's time to make amends and you got to make hay while the sun shines. There's no short legal route to riches, it's all about planning and it takes time to coordinates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by snadguy007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Keep praying and keep looking out for jobs. God will see you through

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by K9blunt(f): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
So the juju is meeting you in overseas, smh.

Brother, like someone else said education is free in most parts of europe. Get enroled into a part time university, or professional course that the end story will be a good and well paying job. If you only have your UI certificate, you have to upgrade your certificate because your local certificate is not really that valid overseas.

Finally right now, look inwards, there is something you're doing that's causing you not to progress, do you spend more than you make?
Do you just do a menial job with less than 1000euros a month?
You need to upgrade so you can earn more than you do now and then help the people in need of your help. Stop blaming what's not there, you go old for one place o.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by marbee(f): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
And you believe such story,anybody that is foolish enough to go meet juju for questions will always have answers.

Things can go bad sometime in life,all you need to do is continue working hard and praying and things will turn back to normal.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by Ralphlauren(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
mtsurt:

Two weeks ago I called my father to tell them things are not going smoothly with me ever since I returned to Germany since February. I think he had a discussion with another senior brother of mine who later went to find out what is happening to me and was told that someone very close to me is the one behind my ability not to progress.

''the heart of man is desperately wicked''.

tell your dad and mum to pray for you or go to a church on your behalf to break/ruin whatever evil that may have been programmed against you.

try and get a job in germany - no matter how small/rugged to complement whatever you are earning at the moment and most importantly, look for a praying church in germany and start attending. you can also dedicate a day a week to fast and pray fervently

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by papauju(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
My advice to you you is to go and get yourself a job, make money and solve your problem no body is using juju on you

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by coldgate(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Juju is real. Even the Bible acknowledged that we wrestle not against flesh and blood. Go for deliverance. Dedicate yourself to God. When he restores you, be very careful of what you eat and where you go.

Whenever you go to Nigeria, book a hotel room, visit your parents but do not celebrate your arrival with parties and the likes. Enemies could be members of your own household. How do you fight a battle when you do not know your enemies. Be cautious.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress by NifemiOlu(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Since you know it's juju, then you have the solution already.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Lessons From The Hen. / I Need Ur Advice!!! / Land Issue.. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.