Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? (988 Views)

Full Time Marketers And Sales Supervisor Needed For An Online Fahion Store / Full Time Marketers Needed For An Online Fahion Store / Full Time Marketers Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by BrandKing: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Many years ago i met some gorgeous, hardworking and very wonderful freelance marketers on this forum. Eventually some of them went to further their education while other relocated to other state s and countries respectively.

Are you a very hardworking, passionate and focused individual who can handle marketing on a part-time (freelance) or full time bases?
Do you reside on the mainland (Surulere preferably)?
Do you have a good spoken and written English skill?
Are you very confident in yourself and ability to face corporate elites with boldness?
OND, HND or B.Sc?

If the answer to the above question is yes then it might be you we are looking for.

We require the service of a very understanding, confident and hardworking Marketer (Freelance or Full Time Basis).

If you are interested please submit your CV to niromsolutions@yahoo.com
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by BrandKing: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please the position for now is basically for those in Lagos State.
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by Obeenah(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
What is the product or service?
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by BrandKing: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Obeenah:
What is the product or service?

Where do you reside?
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by Oluwadare: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
BrandKing:
Please the position for now is basically for those in Lagos State.
I actually have an interest in this. I also reside in Surulere as the preferred location deemed, but can I know what is the product or service is all about?
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by BrandKing: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oluwadare:
I actually have an interest in this. I also reside in Surulere as the preferred location deemed, but can I know what is the product or service is all about?

Go through the signature below.
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by 12345DKO(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Good morning sir. Can a part time undergraduate apply?
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by BrandKing: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
12345DKO:
Good morning sir. Can a part time undergraduate apply?

Do you residearound Surulere or environs? Do you have a passion for Sales? if yes, then you can apply.
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by Obeenah(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
BrandKing:

Where do you reside?

I reside in surulere. Close to the Randle/Akerele axis.
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by BrandKing: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obeenah:

I reside in surulere. Close to the Randle/Akerele axis.

Have you done sales before? send me your detailed cv with phone number - info@niromonline.com
Re: Where Are The Freelance And Full Time Marketers? by 12345DKO(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
BrandKing:

Do you residearound Surulere or environs? Do you have a passion for Sales? if yes, then you can apply.
I reside in Ifako Ijaiye but I can do the job if given a chance. Thank you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invitation _ CILOG / Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd Job Recruitment In Lagos And Kano / P & G Engineering Internship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.