Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,444 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies (7408 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 9 Tips For Couples In Long Distance Relationships / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol nd ure sure?

Why do you like to "Lol" every time.

E be lyk say you no too get wahala.

Still waiting for the new pics tho.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy soon
Jeromejnr:

Why do you like to "Lol" every time.

E be lyk say you no too get wahala.

Still waiting for the new pics tho.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Dygeasy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Those where just examples and tje y are not limited to just what was listed.

BTW what other areas of intelligence are you talking about?
Intelligence shouldn't be limited. She can watch Telemundo for all I care. Let her just know how to go about important things and the things she does very well. I don't have to marry a Mrs. Albert Einstein.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Johnnoah1st: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
cheesy soon
upload it now and let see. *luking at ur PERSONAL TEXT" i cant believe u can remove ur pics because of someone else opinion about u, *remembering one adage* so dis adage is true.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey,that's not true....I wanted to, I dint even take wah u said serious, cause that's the new name guys call girls this days....don't even think its you
Johnnoah1st:
upload it now and let see. *luking at ur PERSONAL TEXT" i cant believe u can remove ur pics because of someone else opinion about u, *remembering one adage* so dis adage is true.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Hey,that's not true....I wanted to, I dint even take wah u said serious, cause that's the new name guys call girls this days....don't even think its you

So Sassy, are you all those qualities you mentioned earlier on? (Emotionally stable, hardworking e.t.c.).

Or your just afraid you won't be able to afford a Lamborghini grin
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol tongue...that one with time nd hardwork I can,people wey buy no gt 2heads......ermm those ones I mentiond lol...when I see a serious guy I'll exhibit all those
Jeromejnr:

So Sassy, are you all those qualities you mentioned earlier on? (Emotionally stable, hardworking e.t.c.).

Or your just afraid you won't be able to afford a Lamborghini grin
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol tongue...that one with time nd hardwork I can,people wey buy no gt 2heads......ermm those ones I mentiond lol...when I see a serious guy I'll exhibit all those

Na wa o! So until then, you will choose to behave otherwise. How will you even know a serious guy when you see one So after the marriage, I am sure you will stop exhibiting those good traits.

I mean a serious guy might be talking to you now. And you can never know.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
I've got foresight, I got male friends too,I've learnt from them,got lil experience with guys...so I can tell when he's serious, even if he tries to fake,I can still tell
Jeromejnr:

Na wa o! So until then, you will choose to behave otherwise. How will you even know a serious guy when you see one So after the marriage, I am sure you will stop exhibiting those good traits.

I mean a serious guy might be talking to you now. And you can never know.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
I've got foresight, I got male friends too,I've learnt from them,got lil experience with guys...so I can tell when he's serious, even if he tries to fake,I can still tell

Alright then... Miss foresight. No go follow wrong guy o.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
tongue cheesy OK
Jeromejnr:

Alright then... Miss foresight. No go follow wrong guy o.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Johnnoah1st: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
ANYWAY U ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
I should take that as a compliment?

Anyways thanx
Johnnoah1st:
ANYWAY U ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
I should take that as a compliment?

Anyways thanx

Lol. The two of you ehn.

Sassybae are you beautiful? I want to know o. Let me assess myself.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol,what's it with the both of us
cheesy
Hmmmm,lemme ask google smiley
Jeromejnr:

Lol. The two of you ehn.

Sassybae are you beautiful? I want to know o. Let me assess myself.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
And @the end OP, choice matters, I think what men wants this days in a woman are....Emotional stability, loving and understanding,hardworking, be there for her husband and take care of her home

Not all this LAMBHORGINI, and the rest VIRGINITY stuff you talking about

Mhen if that's your criteria for you to marry a woman I take it you not ready yet
I pity you embarassed
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol,what's it with the both of us
cheesy
Hmmmm,lemme ask google smiley

I just helped you check google. It says Sassybae has got natural beauty. Hmmmmm.

Okay put up a Pic of your natural beauty na.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol, am laughing oo, grin grin, when am ready I will
Jeromejnr:

I just helped you check google. It says Sassybae has got natural beauty. Hmmmmm.

Okay put up a Pic of your natural beauty na.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, am laughing oo, grin grin, when am ready I will

Okay then, you can put it up after you've finished editing your pics grin

No mind me O abeg!

It's boredom that's causing all these things.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy I don't edit oo lol

Boredom? You don't work Or?
Jeromejnr:

Okay then, you can put it up after you've finished editing your pics grin

No mind me O abeg!

It's boredom that's causing all these things.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Me? Ejhor, sorry pity yourself undecided
omega903:
I pity you embarassed
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
cheesy I don't edit oo lol

Boredom? You don't work Or?

It's very good you don't edit. wink

You can get bored at times at work. Can't you. cheesy some times sef, some ppl go dey vex you for work.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm alright.

Buh I see no diff. If I edit,since its still me in the picture
Jeromejnr:

It's very good you don't edit. wink

You can get bored at times at work. Can't you. cheesy some times sef, some ppl go dey vex you for work.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm alright.

Buh I see no diff. If I edit,since its still me in the picture

Haha. So you've given an excuse to edit. There's no problem with that though.

But I was even thinking of adding it to my lists but somehow forgot.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sorry...adding what to your list
Jeromejnr:

Haha. So you've given an excuse to edit. There's no problem with that though.

But I was even thinking of adding it to my lists but somehow forgot.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Jeromejnr(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Sorry...adding what to your list

That Ladies shouldn't edit their pics and post online.

We when order for our goods, we want it as it was advertised online wink. Ya digg?
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yea I get you.........hmmm we'll try sha smiley..but since its same person,no need to complain
Jeromejnr:

That Ladies shouldn't edit their pics and post online.

We when order for our goods, we want it as it was advertised online wink. Ya digg?
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by frankyychiji(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This to Me is the most important.
That is why I'm going to marry a VIRGIN. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I've seen things that made me take this decision, Don't have time to explain in details.

For those of you about to ask, "Are you a virgin yourself? ". Yes, I'm a virgin.
Who unbanned you Snape?
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Rajjah(f): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This to Me is the most important.
That is why I'm going to marry a VIRGIN. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I've seen things that made me take this decision, Don't have time to explain in details.

For those of you about to ask, "Are you a virgin yourself? ". Yes, I'm a virgin.
I pray u dont fall in love with a 'non-virgin'.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRpii:
Ladyboss1 come see
Lol
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by SeverusSnape(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rajjah:
I pray u dont fall in love with a 'non-virgin'.
I'm careful with my heart. I can date a 'non virgin', But when It's time for marriage...Hmmmmm.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies by MRpii(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
How have u been
LadyBoss1:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips / I Met A Handsome Man Today / Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.