Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 AM

Saraki Names Four Senate Committees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Names Four Senate Committees (35008 Views)

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post / PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by wellmax(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dino got the right committee, talk talk committee
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by tobtap: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
kk
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by skyface00(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dino finally got what he has been crying 4

Nonsense
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by importexpert(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
santos876:
Is dat all.wil u pay me for commenting because commenting dis thread won't do me any good.
Although av commented.
Bleep d senate,Bleep d presidency Bleep all dos hu av decided to upress d poor masses.nemesis wil surely catch up with u all.

Gbam
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Futureleader1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anoruo:

Why are ur eyes popping out of its socket and your tongue falling off ur mouth?
figure it out yourself
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by santos876(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is dat all.wil u pay me for commenting because commenting dis thread won't do me any good.
Although av commented.

Bleep d senate,Bleep d presidency Bleep all dos hu av decided to upress d poor masses.nemesis wil surely catch up with u all.
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Berbakaz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
op edit ur error, Oshodi east or Osun east ( senator Babajide omoworare)
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ammyluv2002:
And? tongue tongue grin
Don't you have goal? My main aim of commenting on the topic is to make first page and I did. It means I can set a goal and achieve it.

My next goal is loading. It might be me announced as minister of youths and sports.
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by ammyluv2002(f): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
victorels:

Don't you have goal? My main aim of commenting on the topic is to make first page and I did. It means I can set a goal and achieve it.

My next goal is loading. It might be me announced as mister of youth and sports.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by ademoshood(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/29/breaking-saraki-names-four-senate-committees/
That is Good move, they can now begin the real works we voted them in for.
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by omenka(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
As expected, the League of Extraordinary Wailers are gradually turning their back on one of their Heroes Saraki. cheesy

Confused bunch. cheesy
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Spyman28: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
What is shocking about this news?
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Esperooke(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
no wonder Dino turned to Toyin Saraki's Body Guard. So it's to this end. I wonder why it's like this in naija as people with zero integrity and low self dignity keep occupying our position of authority. SMH for Naija.
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by damiloladuke1: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
why is he dpoing that when it is obvious he might not spend till the end of the year on that seat.Nigerian politicians always refuse to see the hand writing on the wall

MY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by paulasca4real(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Saraki is right my people, senator Dino melaye is a very vibrant and popular man on media and publicity. Pls let clap for my Mentor Seen. Dino.
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
midolian:
Dino's sycophancy has won him something juicy @ last.
Yes oo and very fast

1 Like

Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
seguntijan:
Congratulations to every member of the APC family.Congrats Femi and the Loyalists group.Party Supremacy has won while the losers are Dogara the band of renegades.One particular benefit of this sordid and unfortunate development in the early part of this administration is the fact that it has unveiled the faces of the fifth columnists in both chambers of the National Assembly.Without doubt, Dogara and Saraki are still PDP members wearing APC caps.Their visage, carriage, body language and actions belly this assertion.They are much more at home in their dispositions with the other PDP members than their APC counterparts.Th
ank God for this new level but the war is still on.They only lost this battle.The duo of Saraki and Dogara with all they represent are not there to complement the president's change agenda but to frustrate it.You are who you are.Both the president and the party cannot afford to trust them to act in the best interest of the party and the people both in the medium and long term.So the party must be ahead in strategic thinking ahead of the chicaneries of these "Greek-gifting" friends.They have been tested and cannot be trusted again.Thank God for the blessings in problems.These guys have just finished their last tranche of credibility within the party and the people.The real blessing of this episode is the revelation that the party, the president and the nation cannot afford to sleep with their two eyes closed with these guys at the helm of national assembly affairs.They are impostors and saboteurs.At least we had the fortune to know that leopards dont change their skin.That is to say that leopards are most unlikely to be change agents.These PDP leopards cannot be any exception.So next time you hear them they chant APC, Change!Dont you ever believe them.

Olodo Dogara is speaker of the HOR !!! how on earth did he lose tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by efilefun(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:
4. Ad-Commiittee on Publicity is to be headed by Senator Dino Melaye from Kogi East Senatorial District

Fellow Nigerians, you can all see why Dino Malaye has turn to Toyin Saraki body guard. ?

If this Change will be real, Bukola Saraki MUST return all the looted fund & properties back to his state.

Bukola Saraki must return back all the stolen properties to the government of Kwara State.

- Shonga Farm
- Kwara Diagnostics Centre
- Among other looted properties and treasury.

If not, Buhari's journey of fighting corruption, is a trip in futility.
I thought you all hailed he's emergence as the senate president wishing him to rebuild PDP?
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by razid: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:
4. Ad-Commiittee on Publicity is to be headed by Senator Dino Melaye from Kogi East Senatorial District

Fellow Nigerians, you can all see why Dino Malaye has turn to Toyin Saraki body guard. ?

If this Change will be real, Bukola Saraki MUST return all the looted fund & properties back to his state.

Bukola Saraki must return back all the stolen properties to the government of Kwara State.

- Shonga Farm

Hello sir, but the PDP duly elected him as the Senate President? Did they not have this info before?
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:

- Shonga Farm

Jonathaan must also return all stolen funds
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by gtnapes: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm! Dino Melaye finally got want he wanted! Dumbful head
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:

- Shonga Farm

Why wailing?
You were in jubilation mood when he was dubiously sworn in as the senate president
Well,we are all in for it...you guys haven't seen anything yet
Shame on you and your fellow pdp for dubiously supporting saraki to win the senate president seat.
Cry cry baby
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by SylarsMcQuins: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nigeria don suffer
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by adesomide(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nemo dat quod non habet.
"no one gives what he doesn't have".

If truly The senate principal officers were elected with a forged standing order, I see the whole leadership falling like a pack of cards.

And for these committees, Saraki's appointments will be termed illegal. As he can't give what he doesn't have.

I dey laugh oooooo.
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Adeyinka12(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

op,babatunde omoworare is osun east senatorial district not oshodi
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by WATERLee1: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ride on ma presido, no one can stop u from discharging ur nation duty
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by WATERLee1: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Adeyinka12:

op,babatunde omoworare is osun east senatorial district not oshodi
gbagaun at poster
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by sigain: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Senator Babatunde Omoworare represent Ife central in Osun State
lalasticlala:

Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
efilefun:
I thought you all hailed he's emergence as the senate president wishing him to rebuild PDP?

I don't understand.
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by arabianights: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
henchamb:
dino on publicity
thats a wrong choice , he is an arrogant guy

Nope,you mean 'was' or maybe behind the scenes.He is actually good with interviews,publicity stunts, etc as well as charming.
Guess he went back to his drawing board.He is sound and can make u love him if you have no idea on what he is or actually capable of doing.

Dino is actually a good choice .Watch him
Re: Saraki Names Four Senate Committees by after1: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Saraki, the only man that the combo of Tinubu and Pmb cannot tame

Be sensible for once. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan / Senate Rejects Motion To Release Nnamdi Kanu / 13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.