Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! (8897 Views)

5 Tips Newbie Bloggers Must Know About Their Blog / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by damiloladuke: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
COOL
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by thecreativeguy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Obrigardo:
[size=17pt]The annoying thing about nigerian bloggers nowadays is that none of them are unique and original.
You either see them posting old pictures from the internet and penning nonsense tags to it like it just happened yesterday.
Very stupid bloggers, looking for cheap traffic.
Mumu nigerian bloggers Stop Posting Lies![/size]
which mean, if you see a creative Nigerian blogger, you must appreciate and encourage him or her.
See my blog www.cretiveguyhub.com
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by thecreativeguy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
charix:
The truth is, if you're a blogger you shouldn't bank on monetary gain or anything of the sort; make the love of writing your only motivation.

Believe it or not most successful bloggers started out without the intention of money-making but somewhere down the line struck fame and/or financial success.

The best blogs I've seen're those I stumble upon when searching for knowledge: a search query on google lands me on the blog and if the person's writing is good I stick around and read a few more entries. If those entries're good I then make the decision to read through the person's blog from inception to present date. I know I'm not the only person who does this. Now tell me why someone like that wouldn't make money even if they didn't plan it from the onset?

Enough of this 'blog for monetary gain' ideas Nigerians keep pushing, its all a part of our poverty mentality. If you want to make money, crowd-sourcing is the way to go - leave blogging for people passionate about writing.
That means you encourage hard works and creativity
You need to follow my blog then www.creativeguyhub.com
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
l am still trying to make affiliate marketing work...
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
UltimateDaniel:

Source: http://mightydaniel..com/2015/07/simple-truths-all-nigeria-bloggers-must.html

Nice write up, is this the type of blog you design for your clients that you put the link here.
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by UltimateDaniel(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
JAZES:
Between, none of your sites has got no adsense or any affiliate offer.
Did you just say you open adsense account for folks? shocked shocked shocked
Its well o
You're right! I'm not that dummy u know! An issue came up early this morning and I had to remove the code on my site earlier this morning!!! I only use [url]allroundgospel.com[/url] As a Gospel Blogger... I don't need to go deep about myself, go and find out man!!! Google Adsense has never and would never be my problem!!! U don't weigh the maturity of a site by that, but the content!!! I just launched [url]allroundgospel.com[/url] not more than 10days now...
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by UltimateDaniel(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
bodekom92:
UBANKA!!!
hahaha! U're very funny bodekom92
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by pro100(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks for your article. Pls what is SEO knowledge, and how can I developed writing skill to become a blogger.
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by drss(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have been blogging since 2010 and have not made a single kobo. sad
This article will go a long way to help me reposition my life.
Thanks for the infor @Op. cheesy
One more thing, can i make a good living through google adsence as a gospel blogger? I have a thing about warning the Church about end time jabs and tricks the devil use to destroy christians.
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by UltimateDaniel(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
drss:
I have been blogging since 2010 and have not made a single kobo. sad
This article will go a long way to help me reposition my life.
Thanks for the infor @Op. cheesy
One more thing, can i make a good living through google adsence as a gospel blogger? I have a thing about warning the Church about end time jabs and tricks the devil use to destroy christians.
You could... But just be smart, flexible, and be cautions as a Gospel Blogger. Sure it's pretty clear that it's a NICHE that you must be willing to generate your content as the spirit LEADS... grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by UltimateDaniel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
pro100:
Thanks for your article. Pls what is SEO knowledge, and how can I developed writing skill to become a blogger.
Go on deep research or you could HIRE ME FOR THAT... 08146267313
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by allisonluvsu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
wink UltimateDaniel

I don catch u....Hmmmmm grin
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by otokx(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Some points are valid.
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by SuccessConsultt: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
One of the basic blogging blogging skills is that of SEO.
You need it to survive in the wild wild west called the internet.
Re: Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! by AreaFada2: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dreamweaver The Only Website Creating Protocol? / Governor of Poker 3 unlimited chips hack cheat tool download Android iOS / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.