Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 (12044 Views)

NECO Coordination On August 14, 2017 / NECO Coordination Start On 18th August 2016-Earn N10,000-N15,000 / NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
I promised to keep fellow Nairalanders updated with the coordination exercise for NECO. I have verified with NECO office in Owerri and my Assistant Chief Examiner that it will commence on August 14.

Unlike WAEC, NECO does not send sms inviting examiners for the coordination, that is why i am giving this information so that you can all get ready for it.

While NECO marking is not an employment opportunity, and cannot even be quoted in the CV as a viable working experience, the advantages of coordination and marking can be seen below

1. It puts some coins in the pocket. In about 5 days of using ur leisure to mark, you are guaranteed at least N10,000. Can serve some purposes

2. The informative content of the coordination is helpful for teachers. Helps you know the best way to prepare students for the examination. It also enriches the teacher's research and lesson notes

Please, invited or not, check the marking venues used for coordination. Gate-crash (if not invited) and you may be fortunate to get a pack.

You can also apply as a checker. The same procedure for WAEC pans out at NECO.

Wish you all success!!

Cc: johnbimbo12, olajumoke12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by mubarak001(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Whr will I goto and Aw can I apply if for instance I want to apply in PH?

1 Like

Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by rildwanullahi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
How can one apply as a checker
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
mubarak001:
Whr will I goto and Aw can I apply if for instance I want to apply in PH?

Find out where coordination held for WAEC. Go there on the 14th and gate crash.i.e. Write your name as a standby examiner and follow the coordination. You may get something
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
rildwanullahi:
How can one apply as a checker

Go to the venue after 14th. And apply there. They will call for a little screening. It is easy to make it as a checker
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by johnbimbo12(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Callmemike:
I promised to keep fellow Nairalanders updated with the coordination exercise for NECO. I have verified with NECO office in Owerri and my Assistant Chief Examiner that it will commence on August 14.

Unlike WAEC, NECO does not send sms inviting examiners for the coordination, that is why i am giving this information so that you can all get ready for it.

While NECO marking is not an employment opportunity, and cannot even be quoted in the CV as a viable working experience, the advantages of coordination and marking can be seen below

1. It puts some coins in the pocket. In about 5 days of using ur leisure to mark, you are guaranteed at least N10,000. Can serve some purposes

2. The informative content of the coordination is helpful for teachers. Helps you know the best way to prepare students for the examination. It also enriches the teacher's research and lesson notes

Please, invited or not, check the marking venues used for coordination. Gate-crash (if not invited) and you may be fortunate to get a pack.

Wish you all success!!

Thanks for the info..
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by johnbimbo12(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
By the way, a friend of mine that went for the WAEC marking was told they want only people that studied that exact course/subject, not even a related subject is accepted.

Do you think same applies for NECO or they're a bit lenient with qualifications?
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnbimbo12:

Thanks for the info..
Anytime
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
johnbimbo12:
By the way, a friend of mine that went for the WAEC marking was told they want only people that studied that exact course/subject, not even a related subject is accepted.

Do you think same applies for NECO or they're a bit lenient with qualifications?

It is the same. The exam body provides a list of disciplines that may mark a subject. However, since trade subjects abound, you will not find it hard fitting somewhere. Let's see, what did you study?
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by endtime1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Callmemike:

It is the same. The exam body provides a list of disciplines that may mark a subject. However, since trade subjects abound, you will not find it hard fitting somewhere. Let's see, what did you study?
Pls. Where is d coordination centres in sagamu Ogun state n ikorodu lagos state
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
endtime1:
Pls. Where is d coordination centres in sagamu Ogun state n ikorodu lagos state

I don't live in Lagos, dear. Pls check my thread on Waec coordination. Such centres were mentioned there. Or visit d Neco office nearest to u. Alternatively, ask any experienced teacher in a public school
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Dmcool(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Where's the center @ Ibadan?
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by mubarak001(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Callmemike:

Find out where coordination held for examiner and follow the coordination. You may get something

Thx.

1 Like

Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Eric14(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
mubarak001:

Thx.
Callmemike:

Wish you all success!!

pls where is d Agbor centre
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Eric14:

pls where is d Agbor centre
I answered a similar question above. Pls follow it
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls where is NECO office and the cordination center located in owerri..thank you op
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Gheritage(m): 1:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Callmemike:

Wish you all success!!

@Mr Callmemike...ure d surest man ooo...thanks for that of WAEC and here comes d NECO own...I pray God favoured me here too...You're a blessing to me and many of us here bro

1 Like

Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Gheritage:

@Mr Callmemike...ure d surest man ooo...thanks for that of WAEC and here comes d NECO own...I pray God favoured me here too...You're a blessing to me and many of us here bro

Thanks. Glad to be of help.

1 Like

Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 1:43am On Jul 30, 2015
canymix:
Pls where is NECO office and the cordination center located in owerri..thank you op

Umezuruike Hospital road from Royce. NECO coord holds at Govt college and GTC.
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by johnbimbo12(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Callmemike:

Computer science
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Callmemike(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
johnbimbo12:

Computer science

We have Computer science and Data Processing as trade subjects in SSCE. So u will fit in
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by biggal: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
How's d pay is it per paper n is d pay d same for all d subjects
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by johnbimbo12(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Callmemike:

We have Computer science and Data Processing as trade subjects in SSCE. So u will fit in
Makes perfect sense. Thanks bro.. I'll check the Owerri marking centre on that day

1 Like

Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by biggal: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls my pple advice me. I studied Agric Econs I can mark maths, Agric or Econs which one will u advice me to go for
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Gheritage(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2015
biggal:
Pls my pple advice me. I studied Agric Econs I can mark maths, Agric or Econs which one will u advice me to go for
go for Agric sc
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Gheritage(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2015
biggal:
Agric
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by gbenga4my(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Please , which subject can some1 who studied statistics mark?
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by Jeniluv(f): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2015
So,wat du we need to do to be markers?jus go to d center dt 14th?den which people are referred to as Gate crashers pls?I need to get my facts right..thnx
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by emeka51: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2015
pls where in Enugu can I apply for checker?
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by biggal: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tanx @ all pls will they allow us go wth d papers n mark cos my venue is far as per tfare. Tanx
Re: Neco Coordination- August 14; 2015 by byvan03: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please how much do they pay per script?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials / Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / N-power Batch C: Clarification About N-power Print Out Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.