Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) (1161 Views)

The Hawk Has No More Claws - Poetry - Olubela Oluwamurewa / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by richard870(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
This Hawk (along with its prey) flew into our living room while I was having breakfast this morning. It was a wild goose chase

Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by jcross19: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
I pity the bird.
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by Futureleader1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
shocked
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by mrdoubled(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op u killed it ursef?
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by feldido(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
So u don't know the difference between eagle and Hawk Abi undecided
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
i don't tink dis is an eagle.
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by richard870(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
jcross19:
I pity the bird.
I have freed the prey wink Na dis one go enter soup cheesy
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by 19naia(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its a hawk. The prey was a domestic chicken?
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by richard870(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
19naia:
Its a hawk. The prey was a domestic chicken?
Thats true bro, jst checked the image on google.com
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by delishpot: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
OP hope you released it sha. Cos naija fifo can chop any and every.
Re: See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) by Emmyk(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
That there is an old woman cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Waec Result / . / Imagine The Kind Of Bullet Boko Haram Are Using On Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.