Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! (4451 Views)

Guys Alone; Do U Regret Not Fvckng Ur Gf B4 Breakup / For Decent Guys Alone. / For Guys Alone!!! Touch These 6 Places And She Will Beg For More (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Sveen: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
wristbangle are you the same as wristwatch?
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin who send you go find trouble? grin
whitewitch:
mcheew dry!!!! dnt worry keep enjoying urself dishing out dirts, im sorry u dnt know wats coming 4 u during christmas, all eyez shall c nd u will b suprise hw i got to tape u all week long, i cant wait for christmas.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
funlord:
angry. gringringrin grin TAPE?gringrin Now you've proven that you are not only DELUSIONAL, but you have a thick tub of Lard in place of your brain. Attack like a man and quit being a sissy! Oh!! I forgot you're actually a sissy cos you dress like a gurl and take photos of yourself in your gay costume! Dare me to post picturesgrin my fingers are soooooooooo itchygringrin just dare me angry. Btw who d hell names their child "Prosper"?? You guessed rightgrin, POOR and Wretched folksgringrin

Wonder why u pay any attention 2 dat half witted white dimwit! As you can see the only person he convos with this days is E-LIE-JAH the shamed poet! Losers tend 2 flock together! Lol!! Distance your self from _twats! Its actually 1 of the reasons why I enjoyed how dey locked dat thread!
The boy is soo pained and you know whygrin. I warned him to stay off mentions but he refused. I saw a thread where an ajegunle rat like him claimed to be in new york but i let him be even after i was tempted to call him out on his lies.

Was having a really bad day. And this boy chose to quote me today.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by ilo04(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
nice write up
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by therealdeal10: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sm guys go still dey mugu demselves smiley
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
cool
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
grin grin who send you go find trouble? grin
meaning?
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Face sinnzu.....finish the fight u started....ROTFL
whitewitch:
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
utenwuson:
I knonw some girls will hate me on
this
but. . . . . Don't be angry..
1. When You message a girl once
or twice
and she doesn't reply, don't
message her
again.
She's not the only girl on your
list, try
someone else.
Don't "woo" every skirt on your
list.

2. You don't have to be a male
LovePeddler. Not
every girl is meant to be your
girlfriend.
When you ask a girl out and she
says "NO",
you already lose your self-esteem
and
respect to her.

3. Improve your self esteem,
don't hop on
every post made by a girl to like
or
comment.

4. Sometimes you have to just let
it go.
You don't have to compliment
every
picture a girl posts. If its not
beautiful,
don't tell her its beautiful.
Perharps, she
already knows it's good before
she upload
it.
Believe me, a harsh comment
makes
more meaning to a girl than
hundreds of
nice comments.

5 Stop posting rubbish like:
"thanks for
the add"...or "thanks for the
request" on
every girl's wall,
its Pure nonsense!

6. Never tag a girl to an ugly
picture.
In fact don't tag any girl you
don't have a
regular rapour with.

7. If a girl doesn't reply your
messages,
never comments on or like your
status...then what's she doing on
your list?
•Remove her for all you care!

8. If she can't accept your
request then
cancel your request and move
on.
9. When a girl uploads a picture
or a post
and she already has about 20
comments
complimenting the post, then
what's the
use of complimenting it too?
•She already has all the
compliments naa,
just like the post and move on!

FINALLY, Prove to girls that you
don't need
them, and they'll start loving you.
»Stop being social slaves to girls,
•have some self respect for
yourself.
Really sorry for derailing your thread man. Please open a new one, you made really cool points and im sure you'll make fp. This one has been derailed and might be derailed further. Apologies.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
funlord:
angry. gringringrin grin TAPE?gringrin Now you've proven that you are not only DELUSIONAL, but you have a thick tub of Lard in place of your brain. Attack like a man and quit being a sissy! Oh!! I forgot you're actually a sissy cos you dress like a gurl and take photos of yourself in your gay costume! Dare me to post picturesgrin my fingers are soooooooooo itchygringrin just dare me angry. Btw who d hell names their child "Prosper"?? You guessed rightgrin, POOR and Wretched folksgringrin

Wonder why u pay any attention 2 dat half witted white dimwit! As you can see the only person he convos with this days is E-LIE-JAH the shamed poet! Losers tend 2 flock together! Lol!! Distance your self from _twats! Its actually 1 of the reasons why I enjoyed how dey locked dat thread!
what is this product of an immature sperm saying?
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Captainswag225(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
sinnzu, take it easy my guy.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Face sinnzu.....finish the fight u started....ROTFL
HE IS DEAD ALREADY
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol....free the babe jhoor, face guy like you tongue
whitewitch:
look at this used trash can calling someone tin.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its not just him, he and his group (comprising of some peeps i dont even know) go from thread to thread spewing hate on me. Just today, One even quoted me to ask if i'm an azzlickercheesy and this is a moniker im not even familiar with. The rate at which peeps take this forum serious a nauseating to say the least.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO FAR TO LOOK FOR THE PERSON WHO QUOTED YOU AS AN ASSLICKER,
I WAS THE ONE, AND I DID SO CUZ YOU SUPPORTED WHAT GUYS ALLEGEDLY DO, BUT INFACT DO NOT DO, ALL IN RESPONSE TO THE THREAD ABOUT HOW NAIJA GIRLS CHAT.ALTHOUGH YOU WENT AHEAD TO SAY YOU DO IT SOMETIMES. WHICH TO MY KNOWLEDGE IS 1 IN 500,000.

FOR YOU TO SAY I AM SPEWING HATE ON YOU, I DONT FREAKING KNOW YOU OR ANYONE ON NL. I MERELY SPEAK MY MIND.

WHY SHOULD I FREAKING BOTHER MYSELF WITH YOU,
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mtcheeeeew,...wetin kill am. Ejhoor don't wait till christmas,he has given us his proof when u were begging for sex chat,plss give us yours now
whitewitch:
HE IS DEAD ALREADY
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol....free the babe jhoor, face guy like you tongue
she is even worthless.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
LOL dnt worry nemesis has caught up with u already, i know everytin abt u, ur family background all all u can ever imagin, im going to white wash u dat u will regret d day u were born, and oh d name prosper well its what u wnt even know, well only d Rich folks undastand dat name nt a frustrated poverty strcken hegoat like u.
Ok. First you had screenshots . Next you had a Tape , NOW you know my family background Hasnt it passed the level for threats? Or is your brain permanently in MOONWALK mode. Hurt my feelings pleaseembarassed. Duelling with you is getting boring AF
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Captainswag225(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
HE IS DEAD ALREADY
so u will never change?
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Mtcheeeeew,...wetin kill am. Ejhoor don't wait till christmas,he has given us his proof when u were begging for sex chat,plss give us yours now
oh dat does nt bother me bcaus even oyin17 i quoted knew i was just joking and doing it 4 fun
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by onemorepls(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice points most men re just making a fool of them selfs
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
sinestro24:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO FAR TO LOOK FOR THE PERSON WHO QUOTED YOU AS AN ASSLICKER,
I WAS THE ONE, AND I DID SO CUZ YOU SUPPORTED WHAT GUYS ALLEGEDLY DO, BUT INFACT DO NOT DO, ALL IN RESPONSE TO THE THREAD ABOUT HOW NAIJA GIRLS CHAT.ALTHOUGH YOU WENT AHEAD TO SAY YOU DO IT SOMETIMES. WHICH TO MY KNOWLEDGE IS 1 IN 500,000.

FOR YOU TO SAY I AM SPEWING HATE ON YOU, I DONT FREAKING KNOW YOU OR ANYONE ON NL. I MERELY SPEAK MY MIND.

WHY SHOULD I FREAKING BOTHER MYSELF WITH YOU,
K cool.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
sinnzu, take it easy my guy.
Baba these folks wont let me work in peace. Nor be my fault.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ok. First you had screenshots . Next you had a Tape , NOW you know my family background Hasnt it passed the level for threats? Or is your brain permanently in MOONWALK mode. Hurt my feelings pleaseembarassed. Duelling with you is getting boring AF
listen bro im going to make u cry i swear, u claimed to hav travled to dubai and have a lot of containers yet ur biological mother is a road side fried fish seller in porthacourt. "common man ure dead 4 daring me, wait till i show d photo of ur mom to nairalanders. :cc ladyboss1, darkenedrebel, redgem, truckpusher, mrschima, Nneka123, Niklausa, oyind17. "i want to destroy d remaining life of this guy.
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
so u will never change?
bro wait till i cough out tins dat will hurt him 4reva
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Dont mind that deluded child of an imbecilic _prostitute and a homosexual transvestite!
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Captainswag225(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Baba these folks wont let me work in peace. Nor be my fault.
dont mind them, howzit btw?
Re: Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its not just him, he and his group (comprising of some peeps i dont even know) go from thread to thread spewing hate on me. Just today, One even quoted me to ask if i'm an azzlickercheesy and this is a moniker im not even familiar with. The rate at which peeps take this forum serious a nauseating to say the least.
Ignore dem all!!! cheesy dat is d best thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Night Stand / Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. / This Is Why She Lost Interest In You, Based On Her Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.