Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Infinix Set To Release New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Set To Release New Phone (841 Views)

Nokia Set To Release Nokia C9. checkout the proposed specs / 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / Infinix Set To Release Another Device - Tester Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Set To Release New Phone by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
infinix just won't stop till they take over the Nigerian smartphone market.

with three phones dominating with their ram, processor and rom, they are still not satisfied.

they have teased their customers with another phone one the line though they haven't released specs

Re: Infinix Set To Release New Phone by idolda: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good
Re: Infinix Set To Release New Phone by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
waoohh i see mtn and jumia

another betterme data
Re: Infinix Set To Release New Phone by sats: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
hiss... infinix ko terminix ni, abeg make i pass go wey better phone dey
Re: Infinix Set To Release New Phone by encryptjay(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Infinix and their marketing strategy fa....

Using ladies to lure lads angry

(1) (Reply)

Help,my Battery Is Killing Me / How To Remove Links You Didn't Share From Your Facebook Account / The Simple Method To Block Someone On Facebook Who Has Already Blocked You''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.