Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (11762 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oke doke. Let's just agree to disagree.
yea bro
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladyF:
To every action there are consequences...

That's a reckless action, when d normal path is easy.

Why risk your life for nothing.

It sounds stewpid sef
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by faith551(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
refreshrate:

wrong answer you're meant to say "I dod"
Lol, Aby oo
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
So? Did you marry her ? you are funny o!
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Abortion is legal.
Murder is illegal (those whose aren't in the womb)

If you don't mind the death penalty...murder away.
[size=13pt]
*Just like it is legal in nigeria to marry a 13yr old.

*Just like it is legal in nazi territory to be anti-semetic and kill any jew insight.(Holocaust)

*Just like its legal in saudi arabia to rape and when the victim complains.
She gets arrested and wiped in the butt,on national TV

*Just like it is not legal to chew gum in
Singapore

*Just like it is not legal to use the internet in North korea.

*Just like it is not legal for women to go to school in the middle east

*Just like it is not legal in the middle east for a woman to go out for any reason,until she call her husband on phone when he is not around or at work,to give her permission to buy tooth past or salt at the next door.

*Just like it is not legal for a woman to divorce her husband,no matter what.

Whether he is physically abusing her or emotionally.

Stop being a hypocrite dear.
[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by ladyF(f): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

That's a reckless action, when d normal path is easy.
Why risk your life for nothing.
It sounds stewpid sef
life is a risk, getting pregnant and going into labour room is a risk. Abortion is a risk

doesn't mean they all end badly....
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

The risk of losing her womb and life is more than stigma and shame

If she's doing backyard abortions with unsterilised equipments such as clothing hangers & wires, then yes, she might be in danger. However, hospitals & clinics offer safe + professional services with minimum risk.

I also don't agree with it but if it helps someone, then hey *snap snap*
The only time I'm utterly disgusted by it is when people use it as a form of contraception. Where I live, the govt hospitals have made a limit on how many abortions they can perform on a person. I believe the number is 4. If you come for a 5th then they turn you away. Which is when people either do DIY abortions or go to these fake doctors that end up killing them in the process.

I remember one story in the news where this one girl went to a street doctor for abortion. She said he made her drink some tea-like stuff that made her very ill to the point where she started getting drowsy & nauseous. I believe she was turned away from the hospital because she was in her 2nd trimester, so an abortion couldn't be done at that stage of her pregnancy. Anyway, he made her lie down as she started having contractions. However, things didn't go according to plan because the baby came out alive. So they decided to murder it by smashing it with an iron. They were both arrested. It's stories like that, that make me sick. People are so irresponsible. There wouldn't be need for abortions if people were doing what they were supposed to be doing, by either wrapping up their ding-ling or use other forms of contraceptives.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is abortion really legal in Nigeria?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:
Is abortion really legal in Nigeria?
[size=13pt]
No.

Only legal to save the mother from death,physical health threat or mental health threat.

So you can sue your GF if she murder your child.
[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
No.

Only legal to save the mother from death,physical health threat or mental health threat.

So you can sue your GF if she murder your child.
[/size]

U made my day
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

U made my day
[size=13pt] Wlc bro.
glad I didwink
[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
*Just like it is legal in nigeria to marry a 13yr old.

*Just like it is legal in nazi territory to be anti-semetic and kill any jew insight.(Holocaust)

*Just like its legal in saudi arabia to rape and when the victim complains.
She gets arrested and wiped in the butt,on national TV

*Just like it is not legal to chew gum in
Singapore

*Just like it is not legal to use the internet in North korea.

*Just like it is not legal for women to go to school in the middle east

*Just like it is not legal in the middle east for a woman to go out for any reason,until she call her husband on phone when he is not around or at work,to give her permission to buy tooth past or salt at the next door.

*Just like it is not legal for a woman to divorce her husband,no matter what.

Whether he is physically abusing her or emitionally.

Stop being a hypocrite dear.
[/size]

How is the Bleep am I a hypocrite for stating facts If you don't have a good retort..just say so.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
smithsydny:
that's what I expected

Good
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

That's d point. She didn't wait for d man's reaction.

She doesn't have to.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

She doesn't have to.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by badgalRiRi(f): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Some guys are funny. I'm sure if she'd told him about the pregnancy, he was going to think she was trying to trap him with a baby to remain in their obviously tumultuous relationship. He needs to get over it or end the relationship if he's bothered by what she did. They weren't talking, so maybe she thought there was no chance of a reconciliation & to save herself the stress of single parenthood, she made the decision to terminate. Her choice. Her body. A child deserves a stable environment. Full stop.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

How is the Bleep am I a hypocrite for stating facts If you don't have a good retort..just say so.

[size=13pt]
Why the fvvck, won't you be one.

When you ironically said.
if something is legal. That means it is morally right and should be accepted.

You are a fvvcking hypocrite for subcribing to abortion.

Which is also an abuse to human right,cos it's an act of killing.

And you fvvcking femminst hypocrites,won't hesitate to scream human right infringement and ask for equality and equity.

When you are direct opposite of what you fvvcking preach.

And what corknuggy shitt is ironically "fact" in what you fvvcking stated.

[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]

And you fvvcking femminst hypocrites,won't hesitate to scream human right infringement and ask for equality and equity.

[/size]

I sensed she is a feminist too.

She let it get into her head that she doesn't sound logical again.

I know she must be a singe mom

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

I sensed she is a feminist too.

She let it get into her head that she doesn't sound logical again.

I know she must be a singe mom
[size=13pt]
No mind them.

They are all bunch of confused hypocrites

[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Subom1(f): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am in dxame shoes. I hvnt aborted mine bt my boyfriend isn't financially capable as he is still in his finals. I need help.
You didn't need help when you were doing the deed and you knew that he was not financially capable so why have unprotected sex? You made your bed now you have to lie in it.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wer pals nw ryt. Lol
MrsChima:

Good
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]

[/size]

Quote a post where I said if something is legal then it is morally accepted and correct.

I know you are rambling off at the fingers and don't know what the hell you are saying. Wake up and get back to reality.

I will wait.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by chudisco(m): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am in dxame shoes. I hvnt aborted mine bt my boyfriend isn't financially capabl
e as he is still in his finals. I need help.
pls don't abort
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Contact me!
how dear Add me on fbk benigna Godwin.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
refreshrate:

If na dat guy dey dey your dp with you your issue is more than just his being in final year o
refreshrate I dnt seem to understand what u mean... Do u mean he isn't worth bin loved or bin lovable himself Explain plz...
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Benignasweety:
how dear Add me on fbk benigna Godwin.

Send me a PM. I don't do facebook.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by alexlee50: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are you ready to be a father now?u get money to take care of the pikin abi u just wan make noise?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
alexlee50:
Are you ready to be a father now?u get money to take care of the pikin abi u just wan make noise?

Read my comments. My guy has a gud job. He even wanted to marry her.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am in dxame shoes. I hvnt aborted mine bt my boyfriend isn't financially capable as he is still in his finals. I need help.
With constant prayer i believe God will see you through
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Quote a post where I said if something is legal then it is morally accepted and correct.

I know you are rambling off at the fingers and don't know what the hell you are saying. Wake up and get back to reality.

I will wait.

[size=13pt]
Since you decided to feign ignorance.
I want to refresh your memo on this your post
MrsChima:

Abortion is legal.
Murder is illegal (those whose aren't in the womb)

If you don't mind the death penalty...murder away.
You were trying to make me understand,that abortion is legal and and murder is illegal and by implication.

Abortion isn't bad and doesn't morally infringe on human right (the right to life) and there is no need for an agitation to a stop to it.cos the law that subcribed to abortion, isn't warped. In other words(murderous)

While murder(those who aren't in the womb) should be outlawed and be frowned upon,cos it is different from abortion and they should be strict and harsh penalty for offenders.

If this isn't what you meant. Why use this analogy to butress your point??

[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by hotwax: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
If a lady tries that with me. I will kill her too. Two murder cases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Rapes Me / "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.