Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 PM

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (11609 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't mind these fools because there are many single mothers out there raising kids on their own even married women are raising kids on their own while the men can frollick around like rabid hyenas.

Not every man wants children especially by a girlfriend and not every woman wants children so they opt for abortion ( if they have used proper birth control then there would not be a need for abortion).

I don't care what anyone say if push come to shove...the woman is typically the one left with the kids if all else fails. If you are not about to care for your children give up for adoption but what African nation you know freely adopting babies? Exactly.

fact is, most women are not single! That you are single or know so many of your comerades who are single, doesn't mean most women are, fact! Most women who are married are not raising children on their own. There are so many women who do not mind helping when their husbands at times when he is down. That those women do not see that as a tool to use against their husbands should not be a reason for you to complain for what's not a business of yours.

Maybe you should come down to live here in Africa then you can get to understand how true it is that it is not possible for you to look over the vast ocean and know what exactly is happening here.

Fact is, it is a common pratice in Africa that when a couple just got married, they would go to the village to pick up a younger girl to stay with them and help them till their chidren come of age. At the same time, the girl would be exposed to all the benefits she wouldn't be exposed to when she was in the village.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

So you are basically saying women who has aborted their babies are feminists There you go you non'feminist bishes! You are a feminist if you have denied a man his rights to a baby that he may or may not care for!

So the men who don't take care of their children and baby mommas are misogynistic dickheads..

Boom Harms stealing 200 girls made more sense than this bullsh1t.

your lack of comprehension skills is not my fault, pure and simple!
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

your lack of comprehension skills is not my fault, pure and simple!

Your lack of keen ability to articulate a lucid point is not my fault pure and simple.

As I thought you don't know what's the hell you even tried to articulate.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

he's got a say and there is nothig you can do about it. He's got a say because he is the father, the child is a different person and pregnancy is no disease!
Anyone could have been the father of the aborted baby and he can have a say all day lomg....the baby is gone!

Move on and sleep it off!
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

"a few responsible men doesn't represent the majority". This confirms exactly what feminism is made of. I cannot understand why a group that is famous or infamous for cautioning the world about stereotype and generalization, should find it so comfortable generalizing and stereotyping all men. If men are that irresponsible, you really think the world would have evolved this much? You think you would be sitted here talking to me right now? You think you would have git the rights you now have which you are begining to abuse and stretch to the limit? You think you, MrsChima, would be alive today?

No body is talking about a man who doesn't want to keep his child,m we are talking about a man who wants the child and him being told to his face he has no say in wether his child can be born or not! Do you know what that means to him? Do you think the instant reaction those guys in page 0 had to your first comment on this thread is born our of the desire to "control YOUR BODY" like you obsessively say all the time? No Nigga! It because a thing in him is denied; its because a part of him has been trampled upon and it is because his place both as an equal player in reproduction and parenthood is kicked aside and the kicking aside of it is done by an obsessed movement back up by some powerful governments the world over. All of what i am saying is exaclty what women feel when the table is turned around as can be seen in the thread i am going to refer you to.

If it was confirmed that he didn't want the baby...would you still write irrelevant epistles?

You see how I got straight to the point? Try it.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
bdchange:

hmmm wud av luv to....but i think proxillin wud be suited for it xo he can convey a beta msg to his frnd.

It wasn't his friend...it was the OP.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

this has got everything to do with feminism! When other women who are not feminists abort their children in cases like this, they don't do it to spite the reproductive rights of men or abuse, insult, undermine, strip or spit on the intrinsic paternal desires of men like you, a feminists is doing riht now!

When a feminist tells men dismissively that he should wear a condom, do a vasectomy etc, anytime he brings up the arguements men have brought up above that made you to give that reply, they spit on men's intrinsic paternal and reproductive behaviour!

Feminism is another disease brewing. They use religion to split us, many lives lost.

They divide us with skin color...many people are dying ...

They divide us sexually..by making some people believe they can have sex with same gender.

They are setting females against men in the name of feminism.

But the agents of feminism should note that it wont end well. The more you advertise feminism, the more u subject women to violence.

And that's d goal of evil agents.

They are encouraging homosexuality and feminism.

The goal is to destroy family and diminishes reproduction.

An Africa lady advertising and supporting this foreign ideology is a black mediocre and a slave. She doesn't even understand what its all about.

Must black people be slaves ?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

It wasn't his friend...it was the OP.

Not me..if any lady tries that , i will use law.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

If it was confirmed that he didn't want the baby...would you still write irrelevant epistles?

If he doesnt want the babe, then he should be aware of it. And be responsible fir the consequence of d abortion.

Can u imagine if a lady dies on abortion bed...later to realize she aborted some's pregnancy...someone who doesnt even know.

Worst of it all is when the guy is arrested and charge for what he doesnt know about. People will assume he encouraged the lady to abort. And he didnt even know he impregnate anyone

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

So you are basically saying women who has aborted their babies are feminists There you go you non'feminist bishes! You are a feminist if you have denied a man his rights to a baby that he may or may not care for!

So the men who don't take care of their children and baby mommas are misogynistic dickheads..

Boom Harms stealing 200 girls made more sense than this bullsh1t.

So whats with this insane assumption that all women take care of their chikdren ?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Feminism is another disease brewing. They use religion to split us, many lives lost.

They divide us with skin color...many people are dying ...

They divide us sexually..by making some people believe they can have sex with same gender.

They are setting females against men in the name of feminism.

But the agents of feminism should note that it wont end well. The more you advertise feminism, the more u subject women to violence.

And that's d goal of evil agents.

They are encouraging homosexuality and feminism.

The goal is to destroy family and diminishes reproduction.

An Africa lady advertising and supporting this foreign ideology is a black mediocre and a slave. She doesn't even understand what its all about.

Must black people be slaves ?

You aren't even sure what's my stance on this thread and making up sh1t as you go because you are running on EMPTY.

My stance is VERY DIRECT AND BLUNT....stop engaging on irresponsible activities with irresponsible and ignorant people. Practice safe sex until you are in a committed and exclusive relationship.

If you are going to play house, then act like you are a married couples and THINK like one! Communicate THOROUGHLY if you are going to engage in unsafe practices and your expectations BEFORE HAND!

Stop blaming others for Your being irresponsible and careless! I guess preaching safe sex until exclusivity and cohort with responsible and INTELLIGENT people is a SLAVE YHING. grin

Yes, why are blacks/Africans (not all) ignorant as hell?

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

So whats with this insane assumption that all women take care of their chikdren ?

Can you quote that post and make sure it was I Mrs. Chima that said it or otherwise it is irrelevant.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

hell, yes! I would have written a longer epistle, perhaps. However, that epistle is going to be making a different point.

Why don't you just stay on the point already? Why don't you just counter my arguement, if you actually have a way of countering it?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

If he doesnt want the babe, then he should be aware of it. And be responsible fir the consequence of d abortion.

Can u imagine if a lady dies on abortion bed...later to realize she aborted some's pregnancy...someone who doesnt even know.

Worst of it all is when the guy is arrested and charge for what he doesnt know about. People will assume he encouraged the lady to abort. And he didnt even know he impregnate anyone

How is the hell, a man going to be arrested and charged for some sh1t he didn't do

I am starting to believe this is a super story fit for Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Not me..if any lady tries that , i will use law.

the problem is that the law will tell you to fuuk off! That is exactly what has happened in the western world. I blame the men in that part of the world who have refused to remind these feminists that he still dictates the pace at which things move in the world.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

co-sign on this one
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You aren't even sure what's my stance on this thread and making up sh1t as you go because you are running on EMPTY.

My stance is VERY DIRECT AND BLUNT....stop engaging on irresponsible activities with irresponsible and ignorant people. Practice safe sex until you are in a committed and exclusive relationship.

If you are going to play house, then act like you are a married couples and THINK like one! Communicate THOROUGHLY if you are going to engage in unsafe practices and your expectations BEFORE HAND!

Stop blaming others for Your being irresponsible and careless! I guess preaching safe sex until exclusivity and cohort with responsible and INTELLIGENT people is a SLAVE YHING. grin

Yes, why are blacks/Africans (not all) ignorant as hell?

Your whole rant is just giberish ...

Where is it written that you must marry someone before she gets pregnant for you.

Many marriages stems from prgnancy.

When a lady get pregnant for you, you are motivated to marry your baby mama. Although not all guys.

So stop being an hypocrite and a deceptive perfectionist.

Marriage start from someone. Many marriages started from pregnancy.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

the problem is that the law will tell you to fuuk off! That is exactly what has happened in the western world. I blame the men in that part of the world who have refused to remind these feminists that he still dictates the pace at which things move in the world.

No my dear. Abortion is illegal in nigeria. Thats a weapon on itself
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

hell, yes! I would have written a longer epistle, perhaps. However, that epistle is going to be making a different point.

Why don't you just stay on the point already? Why don't you just counter my arguement, if you actually have a way of countering it?

Countering Your Argument? You called that bullsh1t an argument? Provide a realistic argument and I will counter it.

Writing essays doesn't make you correct nor lucid.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Where is it written that you must marry someone before she gets pregnant for you.

When a lady get pregnant for you, you are motivated to marry your baby mama. Although not all guys.

Of course, it is gibberish to you because it makes SENSE!
Where did you see I said you must be married?

Why would you want to marry someone just based on pregnancy? Is that why many African MARRIED COUPLES have misters and mistresses?

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Your lack of keen ability to articulate a lucid point is not my fault pure and simple.

As I thought you don't know what's the hell you even tried to articulate.

i never knew you admire me enough to copy my style of arguement and ending a comment.

As for my articulation, i have won several awards already from your fellow feminists.

Come up with a better strategy to stand my challenge, would you?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

How is the hell, a man going to be arrested and charged for some sh1t he didn't do

I am starting to believe this is a super story fit for Nollywood.

Many guys have been arrested for failed aborton.

A lady aborted and had complications...the guy was arrested and charged to court.

This happened in my compound.

You are sounding more ridiculous
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

exactly the point i made earlier when i replied the guy who said he agrees with chima
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

well, i still support the whole idea of the man being arrested, but that would be on certain grounds.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

i never knew you admire me enough to copy my style of arguement and ending a comment.

As for my articulation, i have won several awards already from your fellow feminists.

Come up with a better strategy to stand my challenge, would you?

There are only several feminists on Nairaland that has never changed their stance and I know for sure they didn't award you on that bullsh1t interpretation of Feminism.

It is not admiration trust me.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Many guys have been arrested for failed aborton.

A lady aborted and had complications...the guy was arrested and charged to court.

This happened in my compound.

You are sounding more ridiculous

You are the one that sound ridiculous. He was arrested and charged in your compound because a lady had a failed abortion?!!

Super story!

Wait a minute...did the dumb ass performed the abortion?

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

There are only several feminists on Nairaland that has never changed their stance and I know for sure they didn't award you on that bullsh1t interpretation of Feminism.

It is not admiration trust me.

Whats d idea behind feminism?

The way the argue lack logic

They behave lije religion fanatics...

They dont sound reasonable. All the do is fight men.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Whats d idea behind feminism?

The way the argue lack logic

They behave lije religion fanatics...

They dont sound reasonable. All the do is fight men.

Religion is AGAINST Feminism so your stance on religion fanatics make no SENSE.

Your argument AGAINST feminism lack logic and sense.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You are the one that sound ridiculous. He was arrested and charged in your compound because a lady had a failed abortion?!!

Super story!

Wait a minute...did the dumb ass performed the abortion?

Maybe you should go out and ask people who have experienced it.

I remember a quote where you said abortion is legal.

I expect a feminist to be knowledgable ...

If you want to fight guys...atleast get a basic knowledge in law and socials..
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Of course, it is gibberish to you because it makes SENSE!
Where did you see I said you must be married?

Why would you want to marry someone just based on pregnancy? Is that why many African MARRIED COUPLES have misters and mistresses?

having Misters and mistresses is not an African thing; it is universal! Your president, back in '98 had a mistress give him a blowwwjob in his office.

At mandela's funeral, your current president was also making a mockery of himself when he openly flirted with a dutch diplomat even when it was obvious his wife was pissed! Later, he would be the one to come and preach to us about respecting women, when he cannot even respect the one who should be the 1st in his life. It seems your oval office needs some kind of exorcism asap.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Maybe you should go out and ask people who have experienced it.

I remember a quote where you said abortion is legal.

I expect a feminist to be knowledgable ...

If you want to fight guys...atleast get a basic knowledge in law and socials..

Abortion is legal and I mentioned NO country.

Keep up...you are drowning.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

having Misters and mistresses is not an African thing; it is universal! Your president, back in '98 had a mistress give him a blowwwjob in his office.

At mandela's funeral, your current president was also making a mockery of himself when he openly flirted with a dutch diplomat even when it was obvious his wife was pissed! Later, he would be the one to come and preach to us about respecting women, when he cannot even respect the one who should be the 1st in his life. It seems your oval office needs some kind of exorcism asap.

Feminism isn't a "western" thing either. grin.

Why be married and STILL CHEAT? A million dollar question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Types Of Marriages In Nigeria / "Why You Shouldn't Tell A Woman You Like Her And What To Do Instead" / Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.