Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals (8422 Views)

Hotel Where Men Pay To Have Hot Sex With Animals / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / Hotel Where Perverts Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by falconey(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
lwkm sodomy
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

... NIGERIAN WOMEN R TO BLAME!! (no ofeense) angry
... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dunno why I find this hilarious grin embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by chudidonas(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
WTF!!! A lot of absurdities in this world. Yuck!
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by iamrealdeji(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Animal brothels are all over Denmark now,its legal there,I met a white girl on twitter who told me she's planning to open an animal brothel,she told me all the steps she's going to make and said she's going to make good money from it

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by iamrealdeji(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
To say one is shocked is an understatement

Just when you think you ve heard it all
you shouldn't be surprised now,it all started somewhere,these clients all started from having sex with their pets maybe as a result of emotional attachment or being exposed to animals first rather than human sexual partners,starting from not knowing how to tell an opposite or same sex they want sex with them but animals,they can't tell them anything, and from there,they became addicted to that thinking they can gain more pleasure than sex with humans,animal brothels are all over Denmark now,its even legal there
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by iamrealdeji(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
gmyguy:
Cow for make sense oh...8 nippples to smoosh
this is how it starts,you have a potential of getting attracted to animals
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
dkronicle:
Err.. Chaiii is it that those mehn havnt hit a pucci since birth or dey hate ladies ?
you shouldn't be surprised now,it all started somewhere,these clients all started from having sex with their pets maybe as a result of emotional attachment or being exposed to animals first rather than human sexual partners,starting from not knowing how to tell an opposite or same sex they want sex with them but animals,they can't tell them anything, and from there,they became addicted to that thinking they can gain more pleasure than sex with humans,animal brothels are all over Denmark now,its even legal there
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
F***ing hell
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by AfricanApple(f): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2015
no be today sha. this is what a lot of men have turned their lives into
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Animal brothels are all over Denmark now,its legal there,I met a white girl on twitter who told me she's planning to open an animal brothel,she told me all the steps she's going to make and said she's going to make good money from it
WTH!! shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by Ruby13: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Wtf
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
this is how it starts,you have a potential of getting attracted to animals
Have you heard of sarcasm?!...don't be a sheldon from big bang theory. i like chicken sha, especially crispy fried
Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by psalmlolese: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2015
End time

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals by wordbank(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

Seconded
Thirded
Fourted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? / Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.