Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex (100945 Views)

Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by EagleScribes: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
bmos:

Your JT go long reach snake length. Also your abunga go pregnate woman one time as the potency of a snake is to its victim

Lmaooooo
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by EagleScribes: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lawkee:
Shey u don been dey take am bef4...*calls fatai*come see yur foodmate!

Holy fatai. Sharaaaaa!!!
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Edwinsucks(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's Story.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Collinsugoma(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Believe me.

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Chigorkizz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
tempex88:
really...make man no chop again cos he wan nack
i tire ooo.ok wetin op come want make we come chop angry.i no fit use empty stomach take nack oo angry
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by paschenko(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
free2ryhme:
Quite outrageous
Is this article meant for European or African consumption ?
What business has Iya Sikira in Itoku market in Abeokuta or mama Chichi in Ogbete market in Enugu got to do with hot dog,cheese or French fries ?
Reporters need to use their sound initiative to know the articles that are fit for purpose in every continent
This very one has no relevance in Africa
tanks for reading my mind.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
EagleScribes:
If we can't take hot dogs, can we take cold dogs then?

I can't do without eating dogs!
i sure say u go don eat all ur neighbours dogs grin.u be calabar man? grin
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by nairamaniac: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2015
o.p forget this rubbish. if gbolaaa see better hot punany, no kind of food in this world can stop gbolaaa from doing its work.

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by NobleG1(m): 3:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Sike(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Na which food come good if I want have sex?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by uvalued(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
EagleScribes:
Please can we take snake meat with okro soup? What will happen to me if I take it?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Buhari1(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2015
CAPITAL RUBBISH.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Myself2(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin grin

Rubbish threat of d century

Quention namber wan for you;

Are you married
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice on OP! smiley
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by EagleScribes: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
lefulefu:
i sure say u go don eat all ur neighbours dogs grin.u be calabar man? grin

cheesy
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by kazman117: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
stinggy:
What of those to eat? embarassed
Eba fufu akpu tuwo shinkafa tuwo mazara etc
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by ijustdey: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
sex topics makes a whole lot of views...

we too like sex ehe
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by jbblues24(m): 5:19am On May 31, 2019
Revolutionary work you have here. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers. / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.