Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman (5592 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) / One Of The Most Bearded Woman? Check Out The Beards On This Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by eyesourcenews: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
People get awarded for different things, I am sure no one expected a jealous woman to be recognized..Dubbed Britain's most jealous woman, Debbi Wood appeared on This Morning and admitted being so jealous that she forces partner Steve Wood to take a lie detector test every day to check whether he has been faithful.
The newlywed, who who has delusional disorder Othello syndrome, admitted to checking her partner's phone, email and bank statements, and even forbidding him from looking at pictures of other women in magazines.
Steve was banned from watching certain TV shows, and even made to turn the telly off if a commercial with a pretty woman aired during a break.

She said ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/ever-met-super-jealous-woman-check-out.html

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
LMAO. Wow. She even looks mean on her wedding day. Maybe there were hot chicks in attendance.

16 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by belloahmad: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
i wish you success bro
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by therealdeal10: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
D woman go b d husband while d man go b d wife. E go dy bully d man eehh

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by omarky(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
She really needs to be very jealous.......... D pix says it all

8 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
I guess she will also b jealous if her hubby doesnt hit it right during ***
wot has diz poor boy gotten into

I guess she will soon make d guy to stop his work

3 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Jayjay0(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
The guy is an slowpoke!
Maybe the woman married him

4 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by dubylhover(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
i hope d woman is stinkingly rich rich oo,cos thats d closest possible justification

4 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by martyns303(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
With Steve looking like a Goblin, he be like "my precious', it's definitely the money.
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Benbisco(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na jealousy make her big like that o. Someone please tell her to stop being jealous so she can shed some weight.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Saw the topic and read the post and was like WTF!!!!

Then I saw the pics and as like " oh I gerrit"

6 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don't blame her, these bros ain't loyal

3 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
If I looked like that I would be extremely insecure and jealous too. Madam abeg carry go notin do you. boys aint loyal these days since the dawn of time

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by free2ryhme: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
this is weird undecided
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by dominique(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Efe and Jude British edition grin

Well, nobody put a gun on the man's head to marry her. He knew what he was getting into when he proposed and said I do. I bet he loves her just the way she is. HML to them

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Applaner: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
op, I ve seen 2 ladies dere o

which is jealous??

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Came: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Steve get her time, that is why.
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by 7footre(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
It's partly understandable thou... her insecurity
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
bestestgirl:
I don't blame her, these bros ain't loyal
Oh and these gyals are too LOYAL. smdh
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Most girls will actually do this if they re allowed to sad.

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Osama10(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by nicerichard05: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
[size=15pt]This is what you get when u allow a woman to pay your Bill.

Well I trust Ekp guy, dem go sleep for gal house, chop the gal fud, collect the gal moni, Blow the gal join and den beat d gal wen she mess up. Lolz grin cheesy grin
[/size]
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by iamrealdeji(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'd this dude collecting money from her? They're not compatible in any way. The guy is handsome and trim,the woman is other way round
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by iamrealdeji(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Most girls are guilty of this,even on this nairaland,most girls are jealous but they won't admit it
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by legallyblonde(f): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
dominique:
Efe and Jude British edition grin

Well, nobody put a gun on the man's head to marry her. He knew what he was getting into when he proposed and said I do. I bet he loves her just the way she is. HML to them
as in ehn..
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Ruby13: 2:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Is this jealousy or insecurity
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by realborn(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2015
One chance!
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by adioolayi(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
The man has been killed, though alive...A walking dead man grin grin
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]World most Jealous woman grin..........Lwkmd
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by zinnyoung120(f): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
thats what fit men
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by Nov2(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
d woman be like princess sherk
Re: Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman by deanoffaculty: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
The woman be like.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh / Pictures Of Rihanna's $12million Mansion In Los Angeles. / Hmmn! Meet The Guy With Very Huge Hips(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.