Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? (954 Views)

Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by donsmall94(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
I miss her songs and prayers.
What do you miss about yours?
Cc
Lalasticlala
ishilove

Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by sexymoma(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Was lil when she died sha...
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Didnt meet any
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by enomakos(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
My two grandmum were very sweet God bless their soul
i miss their cooking and advice
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by lastnogood(f): 4:15am On Jul 31, 2015
My grandmother had a song/sound for everything.
Also being Jamaican in a french place she mispronounced words like crazy.

I often find myself whistling her tunes while doing the chores cry cry cry
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by tpiander: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't miss anything about my grandparents.

I'm grateful to God for their life well spent.

why are you asking about people's grandparents, op.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by Richy4(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Owerri soup. She had first class on that.

With all the stuck fish, and goat meat that died right inside the soup.....

Cheii !!!!! may her soul rest in peace.
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by donsmall94(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
tpiander:

why are you asking about people's grandparents, op.
Nothing just creating an avenue to remember them if they are no longer with us. Abeg I no use am do anything ooooo, cause na Naija we dey undecided
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by SAMBARRY: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
My paternal grandmas culnirary skills. Anytime I eat that woman's soups I'm always accidentally biting my tongue. Tha woman sabi cook and can spoil me cheesy

I missed her sooooo much. Her smiles anytime she sees me arr priceless. kiss

My maternal grandma too na real sisi sebe.na from corridor you go don dey perceive the aroma of her food. If you see the big big meats she go pack for food hen.I also miss those jwellries she gave me and the owanmbe she always takes me too. Na she teach me how tie gele,dance and walk with high heels. I miss them both. It was majorly my grandma that made me an owanmbe freak.dede yeye yeyemi ati yeye bami esun re o kiss

And all those ojude oba she takes me to.I wont forget
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by chiefololade: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
donsmall94:

Nothing just creating an avenue to remember them if they are no longer with us. Abeg I no use am do anything ooooo, cause na Naija we dey undecided

Better go find work do... Unemployment na bad thing
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by donsmall94(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
chiefololade:

Better go find work do... Unemployment na bad thing
Who told u I'm jobless, its jobless pple like u dat find fault in anything done by another person angry
Wailer.
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Missed her health advises on what to take and what not to take. Missed her dance of Sunnybobo music. What a wonderful woman.
Re: What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother? by chiefololade: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2015
donsmall94:

I know I am jobless, and I caused it, I will try to work hard now and I'm sorry sir.

Good boy

(1) (Reply)

Once Very Rich Man Left To Die In Penury By Children, Family / Dear Cynthia, My Six Year Old Son Sees The Ghosts / My Mum Thinks My Fiancee Is Not Right For Me Cos She's Not Igbo. Your Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.