Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

my transaction with horgarzer - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / my transaction with horgarzer (14026 Views)

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by sureteeboy(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2015
*following this thread*
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Dygeasy(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2015
horgarzer:

Bro, see for yourself. As contained in d screen shot above u requested for data at 9.33pm, do u knw dt I might be about sleeping and be forced to reply to ur chat, fine I replied as above. U messaged dt the transfer has being sent to my line at past 10 in d night, do u knw it is possible for me to av slept off at this time of d night making it difficult for me to send a reply to your message. Moreover, I cldnt even remember ds particular chat wt u not until now because I was already done for d day and was about sleeping.
I have a lot of customers wt different issues coming up which av not left any unfixed, but in your own case, u concluded early dt I got d credit transfer and dt I intentionally refuse to send d data. Well, bro I sell data to some of my customers as much as 20gb which worthwhile more than #20,000 and in all cases, all of them paid before the data delivery, if I didn't scammed such customers wt such an amount of money, definitely u should b sure I wldnt av done same to u. The data u needed was only 300mb, initially, I concluded out of good will to send u d dAta, but ur massage of threat made me change my mind. Definitely in life there r bound to be issues and challenges and so also in businesses. In d past av had customers wt similar issues of not getting transfer delivery messages but am glad to tell u that all were solved within minutes. If I had gotten ur transfer, definitely I wld av sent d data the following day. Thank God we av had previous business transactn and it is d second time as u claim.

So Next time calm down and relax and erase d mentality of everyone around u being a thief and begin to believe people so that Nigeria can move forward. Thank you
Do you know I wouldn't buy data from you right now if I need data?

That you were sleeping is no excuse. That you replied him cos you were sleeping or feeling sleepy is just so flimsy an excuse for a businessman. Dangote would give you a thousand strokes of cane for this blunder.

Businesses have closing hours and human beings run businesses so if 10pm is your sleeping time, turn off your phone and close your whatsapp. Very simple. Customers should NEVER EVER bear the consequences of your physical, emotional or mental state as at the time of transaction. Business should be business strictly.

You're still a scammer until you prove CAPRICORN22 right or wrong then apologies would be in order. We can all forgive admission of an oversight on your part.

Reach out to EtisalatNG NOW and make necessary confirmations!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Dygeasy:
Do you know I wouldn't buy data from you right now if I need data?

That you were sleeping is no excuse. That you replied him cos you were sleeping or feeling sleepy is just so flimsy an excuse for a businessman. Dangote would give you a thousand strokes of cane for this blunder.

Businesses have closing hours and human beings run businesses so if 10pm is your sleeping time, turn off your phone and close your whatsapp. Very simple. Customers should NEVER EVER bear the consequences of your physical, emotional or mental state as at the time of transaction. Business should be business strictly.

You're still a scammer until you prove CAPRICORN22 right or wrong then apologies would be in order. We can all forgive admission of an oversight on your part. (

Reach out to EtisalatNG NOW and make necessary confirmations!!!

I have made the confirmation, it was confirm by email

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by blaquemyc: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
until proven otherwise I think op is the one telling the truth here.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by aceTS: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
wolexy2:

So u did all these to him simply because he is rude to u. "There is God o" U are angry with him and u decided to destroy his good reputation over 500 credit that the fault might even be from u? I still insist u need to ask God for forgiveness and apology from this guy to avert the consequence of this you action.
@wolexy2, I think you should try to be neutral in this issue. I am disappointed in you for taking sides so blatantly. I know you as a very honest dude because I buy data from you and all the people I recommended to buy from you all came back with 100% positive feedback. @op has a legit complaint. How would you, @wolexy2, dealt with this issue?

I remember last week I had almost the same issue with you over Etisalat data I bought for somebody. When I called you because the person was yet to receive the data, you simply send the 250mb even though you said you never got the air time. I was very impressed.

Try to be neutral in cases like this. It's a sign of wisdom. Stay blessed
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Rooneyboy is the most trustworthy of all data resellers.I receive my data as soon as I get a notification from 777 after sending the airtime.But the problem is,he charges according to pump price of fuel...don't know if his phone uses gasoline.All the same,he's extraordinarily and unbelievably trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Having read OP's and Horgarzer's posts, I can say Horgarzer is the one trying to lie, I won't be sentimental here. Imagine Horgarzer justifying himself by saying he might have been dozing while replying OP, after has shown us he contacted him before he made the transfer. If you're tired to transact, you switch off phone or simply don't reply. This email screenshot from OP has really vindicated him, 500 may be meagre, but he must fight for justice.
Since Horgarzer couldn't check his account when OP notified him that he wanted to make the transfer, and didn't check after OP claimed he made the transfer, Horgarzer has to settle this guy.
Don't play too smart Horgarzer, you're the one spoiling your image here. OP surely contacted you before he made the transfer as against your initial claim, he has further shown he made the transfer to your number, now let see you will deny your own number. You've lost every single claim you made before. Horgarzer has shown poor customer care service, and you should be the one to retrace your ways for Nigeria to move forward.
All I see is Horgarzer has intended not to inquire form etisalat or settle this guy, you can't do that to him, it's his money and should be settled. Don't become a swindler in a blink of an eye.

4 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Dygeasy(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
tafrica:
Having read OP's and Horgarzer's posts, I can say Horgarzer is the one trying to lie, I won't be sentimental here. Imagine Horgarzer justifying himself by saying he might have been dozing while replying OP, after has shown us he contacted him before he made the transfer. If you're tired to transact, you switch off phone or simply don't reply. This email screenshot from OP has really vindicated him, 500 may be meagre, but he must fight for justice.
Since Horgarzer couldn't check his account when OP notified him that he wanted to make the transfer, and didn't check after OP claimed he made the transfer, Horgarzer has to settle this guy.
Don't play too smart Horgarzer, you're the one spoiling your image here. OP surely contacted you before he made the transfer as against your initial claim, he has further shown he made the transfer to your number, now let see you will deny your own number. You've lost every single claim you made before. Horgarzer has shown poor customer care service, and you should be the one to retrace your ways for Nigeria to move forward.
All I see is Horgarzer has intended not to inquire form etisalat or settle this guy, you can't do that to him, it's his money and should be settled. Don't become a swindler in a blink of an eye.
1000 likes!

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Horgarzer is a scammer here until proven otherwise. He acted rudely to the OP, even after OP had informed him before making the transfer. Horgarzer values paltry 500 above his reputation, while OP has shown strength to fight for justice even if the cause is undermined by people, I stand with OP here.
Horgarzer should know this, world is too small let alone Osun his state of residence.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2015
All those supporting horgazer have hidden in their shells.The op has proved beyond reasonable doubts the genuineness of his claims.

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by blaquemyc: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Horgarzer, we're waiting for ur response cuz at the moment OP has proved without reasonable doubt that you're a scammer.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
blaquemyc:
until proven otherwise I think op is the one telling the truth here.

To you guys supporting d op, in the whole of my write up to defend myself, I don't think I av in anywhere said the op was telling lie as regards the credit transfer, definitely frm past experience issues like ds av been resolved amicably without any stress. In his own case he never gave me d opportunity to so my own findings, in d whole of our conversation I didn't for once tell him he lied to me as regards the transfer, all I said is dt I didn't get any transfer alert, he suddenly concluded am on d road of scamming him and threatened to spoil my name and business reputation without giving me d opportunity to make my own findings. The 300mb is something I can send to him with no need of making any enquiry frm d network, but he got me annoyed wt his threat notice.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
blaquemyc:
Horgarzer, we're waiting for ur response cuz at the moment OP has proved without reasonable doubt that you're a scammer.
To you guys supporting d op, in the whole of my write up to defend myself, I don't think I av in anywhere said the op was telling lie as regards the credit transfer, definitely frm past experience issues like ds av been resolved amicably without any stress. In his own case he never gave me d opportunity to do my own findings, in d whole of our conversation I didn't for once tell him he lied to me as regards the transfer, all I said is dt I didn't get any transfer alert, he suddenly concluded am on d road of scamming him and threatened to spoil my name and business reputation without giving me d opportunity to make my own findings. The 300mb is something I can send to him with no need of making any enquiry frm d network, but he got me annoyed wt his threat notice.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
More over to everyone supporting the op, am impressed wt the recent screen shot pasted by op on the thread, but why is he recently making such research, he cld av at least make his findings frm d network a long time ago and send me these solid proofs confirming his transactn, alternatively, he cld av allowed me to make concrete findings as regards his claim.

Also, if he hadn't threatened to spoil my name and business reputation, Infact I wld av bn so eager to treat him well by sending him his data, in the whole of our conversation, I never for once abuse him or say something dt cld warrant his threat notice as issued by him. He should learn to be calm and also learn how to deal maturely with people without provoking them. Thanks all
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
tafrica:
Horgarzer is a scammer here until proven otherwise. He acted rudely to the OP, even after OP had informed him before making the transfer. Horgarzer values paltry 500 above his reputation, while OP has shown strength to fight for justice even if the cause is undermined by people, I stand with OP here.
Horgarzer should know this, world is too small let alone Osun his state of residence.

To you guys supporting d op, in the whole of my write up to defend myself, I don't think I av in anywhere said the op was telling lie as regards the credit transfer, definitely frm past experience issues like ds av been resolved amicably without any stress. In his own case he never gave me d opportunity to so my own findings, in d whole of our conversation I didn't for once tell him he lied to me as regards the transfer, all I said is dt I didn't get any transfer alert, he suddenly concluded am on d road of scamming him and threatened to spoil my name and business reputation without giving me d opportunity to make my own findings. The 300mb is something I can send to him with no need of making any enquiry frm d network, but he got me annoyed wt his threat notice.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
I didn't for once said he lied, we wldnt av been here if he had provided me all of these proofs earlier, well there is a reason for everything in life so am not regretful of my action of nt sending him d data as requested after his threat notice. This cld happen to anyone. Everyone supporting the op, put urself in my shoe, how wld u treat a customer who called u a name u never prayed to be called in ur entire life? I think d op made a very big mistake by suddenly making his conclusion very earlier without providing me wt these his screen shots initially. All wit denied him of his data was due to a proof of d payment which he didn't provide to me initially before bring it forward here.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
I didn't for once said he lied, we wldnt av been here if he had provided me all of these proofs earlier, well there is a reason for everything in life so am not regretful of my action of nt sending him d data as requested after his threat notice. This cld happen to anyone. Everyone supporting the op, put urself in my shoe, how wld u treat a customer who called u a name u never prayed to be called in ur entire life? I think d op made a very big mistake by suddenly making his conclusion very earlier without providing me wt these his screen shots initially. All wit denied him of his data was due to a proof of d payment which he didn't provide to me initially before bring it forward here...
I didn't for once said he lied, we wldnt av been here if he had provided me all of these proofs earlier, well there is a reason for everything in life so am not regretful of my action of nt sending him d data as requested after his threat notice. This cld happen to anyone. Everyone supporting the op, put urself in my shoe, how wld u treat a customer who called u a name u never prayed to be called in ur entire life? I think d op made a very big mistake by suddenly making his conclusion very earlier without providing me wt these his screen shots initially. All wit denied him of his data was due to a proof of d payment which he didn't provide to me initially before bring it forward here.
I didn't for once said he lied, we wldnt av been here if he had provided me all of these proofs earlier, well there is a reason for everything in life so am not regretful of my action of nt sending him d data as requested after his threat notice. This cld happen to anyone. Everyone supporting the op, put urself in my shoe, how wld u treat a customer who called u a name u never prayed to be called in ur entire life? I think d op made a very big mistake by suddenly making his conclusion very earlier without providing me wt these his screen shots initially. All wit denied him of his data was due to a proof of d payment which he didn't provide to me initially before bring it forward here.....
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by blaquemyc: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
horgarzer:
You shouldn't have dared him to do his worst in the first place. And we are not supporting the op, we're simply stating that he has a case, a legit one.

2 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
I think you handled it badly. OP had the right to be furious knowingly fully well he informed you before he made the transfer and after. If OP had expected transfer alert ONLY on your line to be the evidence of transfer, there wouldn't be need to inform you prior the transfer. But he had fulfilled all righteousness by informing you ahead so you could check your account balance in the event of alert failure. You erred by saying 'yes' to OP's request to make the transfer and then failing to check your acct balance afterwards. You owed OP all sense of civility by humbly apologising for failing to check your acct balance, and then diplomatically demand for the transfer screenshot and other evidence.
You owe your customers (OP inclusive) apology, all sense of responsibility, civility and 'care' attitude especially when you fault the modus operandi of your operation. OP has rendered and left you condemnable by going all out to prove himself right with undeniable facts. No one seems to be supporting OP here, but we're being rational and analytical without attaching sentiments. I only see you here wanting to ride on few people's support and cheat this dude, but not everyone will be blinded by sentiment.
For Nigeria to grow, NEPOTISM must be done away with and let's condemn any wrong no matter who's involved.
Settle the OP and redeem your image.

4 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Revolva:

What ur problem u....am tryin to teach her a lesson u. R here talkin like a woman ok u r also included bi$$$h azz nigga
YEPA...e pain AM!

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Dygeasy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
horgarzer:
We wouldn't be here if you had made your findings at the early stages of this thread.

You could have confirmed and apologized duly and a moderator would have locked and deleted this thread but instead you chose to subject yourself to the major con of internet business; any bad report no matter how trivial sticks. Internet has no borders unlike offline where you can shift your business to another country. It's either you stay on it or you get off it. Goodluck with maintaining or expanding your online customer base o. You just trimmed your chances with a pair of scissors that has your name inscribed on it.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Dygeasy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Horgarzer how you like am? This is what google thinks...

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by lloydpras: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
horgarzer:

You sound like a Nice Dude...but It seems you wanted to take advantage of the thread's controversy to boost your business image. Controversy has its positive and negative side effects.
If one is gonna tell a story about you, he's gonna start with your name. Google up ur names and see the result. A good name travels far bro.
My Point is You won't sell data forever, you might want to venture into other businesses which might entail endorsement, partnership or sponsorship via a multinational company or government agencies. They will surely make some research about you. Just try and sort this out and make a request for this thread to be deleted.
It only takes one Customer to ruin a Business. But the most vital aspect here is your name.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dazzy2(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] dis post tho, dis topic is expanding more da i thought Mr Horgarzar jst apologize to d OP,as i hav gone 2ru and read all d comments and i conclude dat u were really wrong, well mayb u really didnt hav any intention to scam d Op but ur chats seemed like dat was ur intention,cos u sounded so non-challant and rude to ur customer, even wen she was complaning to u,datz very wrong of u, if u dnt know how to communicate wit ur customers den close ur office . @OP i must confess u went too far

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
For clarity of purpose, and authenticity of true business intention and reputation, coupled with the contribution of various persons who has one way or the other contributed to d development of ds thread, please let the op drop his mobile number so as to credit him wt the data as requested.
Thanks
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
#APOLOGIES# to the op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Gionee S6 Pro, 64gig ROM, 4gig RAM, Fingerprint, 30k / Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68 / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.