Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine (4615 Views)

Teenage Girl Found Dead In A Primary School In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Either you belief what the bible says or not, the world is coming to an end... Not even coming to an end but the world is already ended.. All we are expecting is for the christ to come for his people...

This boy in the picture below was offered #50,000 to get the intestine, kidney and liver of an human being and he lured his neighbor son into a primary school. He killed the boy and remove his intestine...

But fortunately for the dead boy and unfortunately for the killer, the police come around before he finished is mission....

Cc:: Ishilove ,, Lalasticlala

Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have been fighting for FTC since... So I take my time to look for a big story that will make Front Page cause that Robot INTROVERT or wetin she call herself always snatch my FTC dream...

Advice for those that are looking forward to make FTC is to create a Front Page TOPIC and be the first to comment on it just like I do now grin grin grin

2nd and Last place is still available...

Thanks..

Although the TOPIC has not make front page yet grin grin
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by APCisaJOKE: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
nawao
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by bmxshop: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please put Graphic in ur topic.
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by belloahmad: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
am i dreaming shocked?
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Macky2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is barbaric. What a world we live in.
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by princdebola201(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Look at his Flat head, you will Rot in Jail for life
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
belloahmad:
am i dreaming shocked?

You are not dreaming.... That is money for you.... Just watch your back always whenever you are on the street... Cause Street is very Strict
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Imortal001: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oghene biko!
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by dave2meek(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Barbaric... btw where is your source?
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
dave2meek:
Barbaric... btw where is your source?

Nairaland is my source... Unless u want sauce..... grin grin grin

What did source got to do with this thread
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by dave2meek(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Don't you know that threads without reliable source might not make fp
godson36:

Nairaland is my source... Unless u want sauce..... grin grin grin

What did source got to do with this thread
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wicccccccccckkkkkkkeeednessssss
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by abdul123(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Haaaaaaaa.... Ibo man again.... I said it dis guys can kill anything for money.... Very wicked Nd heartless set of pple embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
dave2meek:
Don't you know that threads without reliable source might not make fp

If Lalasticlala wish to push it to front page, make he do ham..... And if he did not, I will advice him to leave the thread.... I won't get Kobo from the Front Page...

The Only thing that concerns me is my FTC grin grin grin

So Lalasticlala, the source is from one of my facebook friend's wall who reside near the incident scene....

I think this source is enough for Lalasticlala ......
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine by lalasticlala(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
godson36:

If Lalasticlala wish to push it to front page, make he do ham..... And if he did not, I will advice him to leave the thread.... I won't get Kobo from the Front Page...

The Only thing that concerns me is my FTC grin grin grin

So Lalasticlala, the source is from one of my facebook friend's wall who reside near the incident scene....

I think this source is enough for Lalasticlala ......

it made fp yesterday, see link

https://www.nairaland.com/2483257/how-teenager-killed-4-year-old-boy

(1)

Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina / Lady Fights Blogger Who Put Her Name On The 2019 Top 10 Ashawo List In Bayels / 22 Years On Sanusi Beheaded Akaluka